Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13754 subjects - 147314 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...672673674675676677...687688Next »       search the message board

Thursday 15/03/07

5 messages
English Prysm CCU - subject is closed
Most people try to overwhelm their decks with the most powerful cards and catagories in the game, does it work, sometimes. Having a strong deck for ELO
needs a concentration of cards, both good and weak. Most people have a flutter of five stars and a handful of 1 and 2's, some have a plathora of 3's and 4's
and maybe one 5. Me I use a strategy called "Baiter" (It's my brain child) To have a nice concentration of cards that require a strategy to use them. "Baiters" Are
cards that are used to lull an opponent into sleep, and make them make mistakes. It works, honestly it does, as long as you're not impetious. A good deck has
a strong mix and chemistry to it. It won't buckle under pressure or fall apart, as long as your willing to go the limit one sitting

GHEIST Baiter

Methane-Sigmund-Vladimer- Elysa- Ambre-Shetaine-K-cube- (Throw away card Venus). It's my Elo deck that gets rather impressive results aslong as you're
crazy. Try it out I hope it works for you, it has me to 1092.
3 messages
English 69 hoodrich - subject is closed
I have been playing this game for about a month or two now and I have noticed that many people are running very much similar if not the same decks. So in hopes of inspiring others to use an abundance of different cards, I asking that others give out deck ideas, for example decks that you may have ran in the past but and had some success with. I personally am tired of seeing the Uppers and Ulu Watu clans used together in decks all of the time.

And since i brought the topic up i guess it would only be right if i contribute first. GHEIST / La Junta

June Ramba***
Wardog**
Bryan ****
Bruce***

seleysa**
Gheistling***
Vladimir*****
Meyen***
Wednesday 14/03/07

11 messages
Português Kabutopt - subject is closed
Hi people, I'm still a beginner but I was wondering if you could tell me if this deck was good for ELO playing:

Uppers- 12

Zatman (U) ***
Jackie (R) ****
Frankie Hi (U) ***
Samantha (C) **

Sentinels- 13

Aurelia (C) **
Copper(U) *****
Carlos(C) ***
William(C) ***Thanks to posters, I don't have this cards yet, but I would like to know public oppinion.
Thanks!

P.S. I have Zdrone, but I don't know if he would fit in the deck. What are your thoughts?
7 messages
Česky AoEM_Rasiel - subject is closed
What do u think about this deck?
Fang Pi Clang-12
Kati-4
Marlysa-2
Windy Mor-3
Xia Leming-3

La Junta-13
Bryan-4
Bruce-3
Jane Ramba-3
and Leo-3
Tuesday 13/03/07

18 messages
English Partida22 - subject is closed
Please tall me who you think is the best Leader and why
8 messages
English haworth17 - subject is closed
Many have saight that GHEIST is weak but in ELO mode with anothe clan (in my case Junks) then they are good
but they allso just got miss twice so maybe thats why. any how GHEIST is good if you learn to combo them with
another clan
9 messages
English Elektram_BB - subject is closed
This is my collection:
Alexei (U)
Bhudd (U)
Dan (C)
Eyrton (U)
Flo (U)
Katsuhkay (U)
Kimberley (C)
Lamar (R)
Lewis (C)
Mikki (C)
Striker (U)
Terry ( C)
Jenny ( C)
Laetitia (U)
Saddy (R)
Elya (R )
Marlysa (R)
Mini Mosu ( C)
Otome (C )
Erika (R )
Gheistling (C )
Methane (R )
Miss Twice (U)
Nina ( U)
Selsya ( C)
Berserkgirl (R )
Kawan (U)
Veenyle (C )
Bryan (R )
Diego (C )
Niki (C )
Python (R )
Wardog (C)
Ambre ( R)
Ashigaru (R )
Bridget (R )
Hugo ( R)
Morphun (R )
Timber ( R)
Vansaar ( R)
Pino ( C)
Rosa (R )
Simon (C )
Vickie (R )
Endora (C )
Ielena (R )
Kenny (R )
Ombre (U )
Sheitane (U)
Thaumaturge (C )
Alice ( C)
Baby Q ( R)
Charlie (U )
Sakura (U )
Armand (R )
Kiki (R )
Nahi (C )
Page (C )
Globumm (C )
GraksmxxT (R )
Ingsthra (C )
SkrumxxT ( R)
Amy (C )
Chloe (R )
Klaus (C )
Luis (C )
Coraille (C )
Gaia (R )
Joao (R )
Tanaereva (U)
Bob Joby (C )
Dorian (U )
Elliott (C )
Frankie Hi (U )
Monday 12/03/07

4 messages
English Clintydude PI - subject is closed
Here's my elo deck
lamar max
Striker max
Flo max
Charlie max
Feelyn lvl1
Gwen lvl2
svethanla lvl 2 and
Yayoi max
5 messages
Here is my Elo deck

La Junta
jane ramba
Bruce
amiral py
Wardog

Roots
Kiki
Ratanah
Yookie
beltran
1 message
Wondering about a new deck, apparently my old strategies has gotten me murdered but now I 'm thinking of rebuilding my deck. But does it not beg to differ the whole "Trust in the heart of the cards" and "Believe in your deck." thing that's been so loved in my old blog-like rants and romps? I don't want to change my deck, I like it the way it is, but still with the emergence of Morphun as the Leader superpower, the All-stars and their sapping abilities, and Ulu Watu and their weird steroids it's kind of making me want to throw my Lovable GHEIST deck in to the fire and start anew again , Sigh, i wish that GHEIST had a few more cards that were better then what they have, the best cards cost too many stars and the low level stars aren't worth the worry ... Sigh, I guess I should stay loyal to my cards and continue to strategies better then to think that my much higher IQ and cunning would just get me thrown to the top spots instead of good ole fashion work. Thanks
Sunday 11/03/07

3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Set-up-25 Leader-Ulu Watu
any Leader-5

tanaereva-5
Gaia-3
Nanook-3
Gabrielle-2
chad bread-1
Joao-3
Wee Lee-3

am i right?good for this if u use Morphun or Ambre
7 messages
English D(VF)evolve - subject is closed
Hiya guys, I was thinking of making a Junkz/Uppers deck and want someones opinion on it, it would look like this:

Veenyle
Kawan
Berserkgirl
Otakool

Tyler
Rubie
Zatman
Samantha

Waddya guys think?
Saturday 10/03/07

9 messages
English coldsteel - subject is closed
Looking at a Junkz, Roots, and Leaders deck.

Junkz 11
Flyer 3
Kawan 4
Nobrocybix 2
Veenyle 2

Leaders 5/16
Bridget 5

Roots 9/25
Ratanah 4
Page 2
Narendra 3

Opinions? Anyone I can fit in better?
9 messages
Hi

like everyone else im looking for a good elo deck the one i have know is:

GHEIST.
miss twice
morhla
Methane
selsya

Junkz
Malmoth
veenyle
Keanew
Berserkgirl

please write good and bad things about my deck and if there is other cards i should buy. i have about 6000 clintz right now
Thursday 08/03/07

6 messages
Español CR JEIK - subject is closed
Good Deck:

JUNKS 11*`S

Berserkgirl ***

Berserkgirl Cr ***

DJ Korr Cr *****

FANG PI CLAN 19*`s

Kati ****

Kinjo *****

Lao Cr *****

Lost Hog *****

Leader 5*`s

Hugo *****
Wednesday 07/03/07

14 messages
English Tief Blau - subject is closed
I just began playing this game today and I believe that I%u2019ve started off fairly well participating in two tournaments ranking in the top 40 my first time (where I started in the middle of the tournament) and within the top 25 in the second. My starting cards consist of Natrang, Brutox, Meyen, Vryer, Flyer, Diego, Wanda, Globumm. I've levelled all my characters to their maximum potential.

Since I entered the Safe Neighbourhood players seem to have become harder and continuously fighting other players doesn%u2019t seem to be beneficial anymore. I can win around 40% of the time with gains of around 20xp per win and 7 or less Clintz. Oh and I Don%u2019t have a means of paying for credits and I Don%u2019t especially plan to either. At this rate I doubt that participating in tournaments will earn me a decent amount of Clintz, though I guess if I stay in the top half of the rankings I%u2019ll still be able to get a single credit. So I%u2019m wondering what step I should take next.
4 messages
Português Lopesmcc - subject is closed
I'm almost lvl 20, and i've been colecting the cards for this deck.
So I wanted to know what do u think about it:

Sakrohm:
GraksmxxT (R) ****
Uranus (U) ***
Caciope (C) *

Ulu Watu:
Tanaereva (U) *****
Wee Lee (U) ****
Gaia (R) ***
Nanook (U) ***
Gabrielle (U) **

Thanks
5 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
As u can see there are a series of cards coming out..and sometimes you dont have to use em all...

Firstly, You think what clan to use...so whatever you use should have a combination of defence and offence or a combination of more
All Stars,sentinels,Uppers,Montana,Roots - offensive
La Junta,Fang Pi Clang,Pussycats-damaging and reducing damages
nightmares,GHEIST-abilities

Unique clans:
Sakrohm-plays a very good defense as well as defence such as cards like Uranus, GraksmxxT,SkrumxxT
Ulu Watu-also has huge damage and gives little reducing damage(Nanook,tanaereva,Gabrielle,Wee Lee)

Now u know what each clans do...as for some newbies they always try getting Fang Pi Clang/Pussycats which is bad for beginners...as u know for some players kv_ravendark uses good decks All Stars-Pussycats...as for 6sims-haji uses a Pussycats-Sakrohm(i dont know if he still use it)

So if u want to make ur good elo deck first u analyze which is which...so u make ur own combos and styles
gg
Tuesday 06/03/07

6 messages
English Danary - subject is closed
I have a card named Elya. She have Courage 5. When I started the game it was my turn first. I played her first in the round so she is supposed to get a plus 5 damage bonus making her damage 10. I have another person in her same clan in play to so she got a plus 2 damage bonus too making it 12. I attacked and she only did 7 damage. Am i missing something or reading the card wrong?
Monday 05/03/07

7 messages
I love my GHEIST deck, even though they are overwhelmingly weak. , they have a streaky streak about tem, I lost so many points in ELO it's a shame, but I'm at 1217 it's amazing, don't think their strong play with a Leader will be enough to get me a rare card but it will be enough to scare the pants of the leaders that watch for young upstarts like me Lol I was lvl 18 for a few months, now I'm 23 and I strike fear in the hearts of lvl 40's for sure! You know who you are, i don't have top name names but you know who you are. GHEIST is on the rise and I will be there to witness it! Fear us for we are gods Weak gods, but gods nonetheless gods. You know what would be intresting. If they make a new card for GHEIST, if so I'd like to name it I have dibs on it That would be nice to allow us to do that, allow us to name a character. But I now have a GHEIST deck with a few nightmares and a Leader Comment please

« Previous12...672673674675676677...687688Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals