Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3844 subjects - 23420 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...138139140141142143...192193Next »       search the message board

Friday 28/01/11

5 messages
English Everwild - last answer from Everwild, Friday 28/01/2011, 01:17.
I have been trying a lot elo decks and haven't been successful. Can someone help me create a good deck?
I have all Montana , all Sakrohm , most of Nightmare , and some Skeelz
Thursday 27/01/11

27 messages
English RussianBandit - last answer from Thoazol, Thursday 27/01/2011, 21:16.
If you look at this weeks banned cards you'll see a lot of GHEIST and Roots cards banned. This seems to repeat very often. Is it that "Stop Ability" bonus is too good?
20 messages
English UR_Chaos - last answer from 0 Xavi, Thursday 27/01/2011, 20:43.
Hey, I was wondering how everyone else broke up their 25 stars among eight cards. I am fond of 5*,4,4,3,3,2,2,2, but some times I ditch the 5 star altogether and use 4*,4,4,3,3,3,2,2. I'm not sure on this, but do you get more points, if you use a lower star deck? Or is that just if your opponant is a higher level? Anyhow, just curious. Happy Rivaling to you all.
3 messages
English E10din - last answer from E10din, Thursday 27/01/2011, 17:05.
Who's That Lady?
how do you guys think it will do in elo?
69 messages
English Signomi - last answer from KitsuneKatsumi, Thursday 27/01/2011, 10:50.
Yes I am crazy. And yes I am quite skilled with Mono.

But is anyone else doing Mono, since I see Skeelz very rarely lately.
6 messages
English (UP)Mad-Salt - last answer from 0 Xavi, Thursday 27/01/2011, 05:43.
Deck

5* - Wardom
4* - Anibal
Draheera
Methane
2* - Arkn
Elke
Warmhol
Z3r0 D34d

should i drop Wurmhol and Anibal/Methane for say Bristone when she's legal and someone like Dolly/Darth/Astrid etc?
is Astrid actually viable in elo?
12 messages
English UR_Chaos - last answer from 0 Xavi, Thursday 27/01/2011, 05:37.
I know that the elo bans change weekly, but am I the only one who has noticed that the Roots seem to get overbanned? Currently theres only 2 5* Cards available for elo, and only a handful of 4*. GHEIST is just as powerful, with not nearly as many bans. The Nightmare and Piranas are both very powerful elo clans as well, and the Roots still have many more bans on them. Guess I'll stick to non elo rooms from now on
Wednesday 26/01/11

6 messages
English xezox - last answer from E10din, Wednesday 26/01/2011, 22:01.
Noobs out their wait till they have one second to play . it's annoying.
13 messages
English Chewy.Wong - last answer from Chewy.Wong, Wednesday 26/01/2011, 16:02.
Im trying a make Vortex mono or half Vortex. really cant seems to get it work? i have all Vortex cards. and what do u guys think? should i play mono? or half if half which clan for the other half? thanks!
Tuesday 25/01/11

13 messages
English Signomi - last answer from (UP)Mad-Salt, Tuesday 25/01/2011, 17:17.
We all have our different plays, be it no pilling for 2 rounds, or pilling 3 every round, all so we can beat each other.

Mine? Since I run Skeelz/Vortex I find myself pilling every round except when I know it's useless. You'll be surprised how often people fall for the C Wing 2 pill trick, so I often take down they're big-semi beatsticks. I sometimes don't even use Chiara's ability!
5 messages
English GTron_DvF - last answer from (UP)Mad-Salt, Tuesday 25/01/2011, 16:41.
I have all of the good GHEIST cards except for UL52 the brain jar guy. I have a few Nightmare cards and 7800 clintz. I'd like to build a decent ELO deck but man I get stomped. I've checked out the presets but the only ones I found for ELO have a bunch of banned cards like Leviathon and the like. What Nightmare cards should I pick up to build a good dual deck? How can I not suck at ELO?
Monday 24/01/11

9 messages
English Fanta Pants - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Monday 24/01/2011, 19:54.
They won't let us play them but here we can post what we will never be able to play

PLZ no T2 deck or deck with perma bans

Here is my deck deleted
6 messages
English xNipple - subject is closed
Which one? Cant afford Blaaster or Hawkins. This deck is made to counter Montana.

Shogunn ****
Loocio ***
Graff **
B Ball **
Ulrich ***
Selma *****
Raeth ****
Tula **
----------OR----------
Shogunn ****
Loocio ***
Graff **
B Ball **
Ulrich ***
Tyd ***
Raeth ****
Kristin ****
7 messages
English StevenSavage - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Monday 24/01/2011, 17:34.
I'm sure this has been asked before what what is the exact rule for ELO ratings being reduced?

What are the time intervals for rating penalties to be assessed?

The reason I asked is because I hit 1300 ELO exactly at about 8:15PM Eastern Time. I want to know if I need a buffer battle or if my score will be retained.
3 messages
English D15K - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Monday 24/01/2011, 17:32.
4 messages
English Pan Chaos - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Monday 24/01/2011, 17:30.
Sorry for my poor English:
I was below 1000 in ELO ranking yesterday. Then I played several games, winning most of them end advanced to 1024. But I have a problem - I do not advance anymore despite I win more and more battles.
I do not cheat and I did not (I do not even know if it's possible to cheat somehow). Just play with randomly connected oponents. So it's not any kind of ban or something like that, I guess.
What's going on? Why isn's my ELO ranking changable anymore?
Saturday 22/01/11

1 message
deleted

what you guys think?
12 messages
English E10din - last answer from (UP)Mad-Salt, Saturday 22/01/2011, 17:30.
I was looking at staff banned characters, and most Roots staple cards (Arno Yookie Lou Jeena Rico) seem to be banned more often than they are unbanned. for instance Lou has been banned for the past 6 weeks and will be banned next week too. why does UR hate the Roots? Lou is the only good 5 star that the Roots have that isn't permabanned, but she's always banned. does anyone have an explanation for this Roots hatred?
1 message
Really good deck but you can replace Sigma to Uranus if one of them is ELO banned

Good for new players!!! 1100+ ELO

Low Budget ELO deck 1100+ ELO
3 messages
Português _Mr-I_ - last answer from _Mr-I_, Saturday 22/01/2011, 12:56.
deleted

What do you think guys

There are a lot of clans with low damage like Junkz , Montana that u can beat with only Louise

« Previous12...138139140141142143...192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals