Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3887 subjects - 24117 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...138139140141142143...194195Next »       search the message board

Thursday 10/02/11

1 message
You know what my strategy was when 12 life was still around when I used Freaks/Jungo? Create an unbeatable life gap in 2 rounds. It's actually easier than those THKOs. I don't see what the point of this 15 life stuff was.
Wednesday 09/02/11

8 messages
English Cypherax - last answer from (WMD Tiger), Wednesday 09/02/2011, 23:25.
With the new ELO 15 life system, I am going to try a life-leech deck with half Nightmare. But what should my other half be? My cards are:
Azel (Heavy Poisoner, the key to my Nightmare half)
Mawpin (Great potential power and damage for 2*)
Pan (Life gainer with nice power)
Phyllis (A potential 7/4 that eats up damage reduction, great for 2*)

I want to stay away from Freaks since I already have a heavy poisoner in my deck, Azel. I don't like Pussycats. Maybe Jungo? Sakrohm? I dunno... any advice/deck ideas would be great
Thanks in advance
3 messages
English GWN BeanPaste - last answer from Soundtrack-HW, Wednesday 09/02/2011, 22:11.
How do you guys think my deck will fare versus all those Piranhas?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1744299&list

It works well against pretty much everything I think. Any suggestions? Maybe more atk manip? I dunno
Tuesday 08/02/11

1 message
Thank you for your time, plz comment on the deck page, as i don't look at Message Board that much

here the link to the deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1744562

Thank again
Monday 07/02/11

3 messages
Română Lord Cristian - last answer from Bikini Joe Ld, Monday 07/02/2011, 16:19.
4 messages
English I Am Pain - last answer from I Am Pain, Monday 07/02/2011, 14:42.
I have my Mono Pirana Deck, and I have :

Ahkab

Bonnie Ld

Dalhia

Hawkins

Puff

Raeth

Tula

Ulrich

And I'm debating on whether I should take out my Reath, and Hawkins, for Tyd and Ector.

What do you think?
12 messages
English sirseamus - last answer from KitsuneKatsumi, Monday 07/02/2011, 13:04.
I'm running a mono-Piranas deck right now. My deck right now is Bonnie Ld, Hawkins Noel, Tula, Tyd, Ector, Andsom, Scubb and Selma. I have enough to buy Hawkins right now and in another day or two will have enough for Dhalia but it will be a little while until I get both. Which should I get first? Should I get either? Thoughts? I'm also thinking about getting Ahkab at some point. Is that a good move?
16 messages
English (UP)Mad-Salt - last answer from Wakshaani, Monday 07/02/2011, 07:26.
Ok. so on top of Toro and Rolph for perma-bans we got Wardom, Z3r0 D34d and Arkn nuked this week?

fine, so i finally get to use my XU52 but come on guys. one useable 5* and the best filler for 2* ripped in same week after months of no Bristone or Leviaton?
6 messages
Español yoyomoer_xD - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Monday 07/02/2011, 04:53.
With all the important cards in GHEIST and Roots banned, these clans have become less popular. So... why is no one using Sentinel? They have Owen, which is practically the same as Lin Xia but with a lower min. They have high powered cards like John, Lehane and Coby to deal with Piranas so... WHY IS NO ONE USING THEM?
Sunday 06/02/11

6 messages
English Soundtrack-HW - last answer from Soundtrack-HW, Sunday 06/02/2011, 09:17.
I Currently have a Mono Skeels which works quite well with Belgosi, Chiara, Cley, Greem, Jay, Redra, Sandro and Sasha.

But I just want to know if i should make it a half deck with Ulu Watu, Gabrielle, George, Nanook, Numar, Danae, Chiara, Cley, Greem.

And i was also thinking of making a Pirana Elo deck, if I did would it work best as mono or half?
Saturday 05/02/11

2 messages
English xNipple - last answer from xNipple, Saturday 05/02/2011, 22:21.
R+C --ExtraOrdinary Tribesmen-- R+C
Remember to read the desciption!
Thanks Mods.

TheUnholyOrc.
2 messages
English Leoniss - last answer from swagmaster420, Saturday 05/02/2011, 19:37.
deleted comment rate criticize
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1739511

This is my deck for ELO. For me, Numar saved me many times so I used her in place of Lullabee or Buck. Stanley is ELO-banned, so I can't use him. Mawpin, Eadh, and Phyllis always make me turn around the situation. So, feel free to comment and make any suggestions.

Please rate it green face 8D
1 message
English LoA Reaper - subject is closed
My deck is a Roots/Vortex plz help make it better

and thank you alot for your time
Friday 04/02/11

11 messages
English Sablefox91 - last answer from Sablefox91, Friday 04/02/2011, 16:12.
My Bonnie Lies Over the Sea
Just got Bonnie Ld and was thinking about using this for ELO. Suggestions? Comments?
Thanks in advance!
5 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from jviper360, Friday 04/02/2011, 06:11.
I didn't want to invest too much at first, because I'm just trying out Jungo.
Please rate and comment, and especially give suggestions on how to improve it.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1734498
Thursday 03/02/11

15 messages
English jd105l - last answer from jd105l, Thursday 03/02/2011, 17:02.
So... in the past when I've decided to put a least a bit of effort/time into it, I've had no problem breezing to 1200+, and if I have the time, 1300+. playing mostly Jungo/pussy/Vortex/sark halves. working almost solely off of creating lifegaps.

i've tried different decks thus far, and can't seem to do anything but lose this week. tried Jungo/Roots, Jungo/fpc, Roots/Skeelz, cats/Jungo, nada.

anyone else having trouble this week and think its mental? or finding this week more difficult thus far?

« Previous12...138139140141142143...194195Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals