Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3826 subjects - 23420 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...138139140141142143...191192Next »       search the message board

Saturday 22/01/11

1 message
Really good deck but you can replace Sigma to Uranus if one of them is ELO banned

Good for new players!!! 1100+ ELO

Low Budget ELO deck 1100+ ELO
3 messages
Português _Mr-I_ - last answer from _Mr-I_, Saturday 22/01/2011, 12:56.
deleted

What do you think guys

There are a lot of clans with low damage like Junkz , Montana that u can beat with only Louise
3 messages
English LOA_Madman - last answer from LOA_Madman, Saturday 22/01/2011, 11:28.
Hey everyone,
I'm lookin' for a good Montana/Uppers deck to compete in daily tornaments and place quite high as they are they dominant deck.However,here's the catch; I only have 54k/54000 clings so I can't get Jackie Cr, so I'm asking how could I build such a deck?
4 messages
English TDenverFan28 - last answer from Lunien, Saturday 22/01/2011, 05:13.
I could use some help with this Mono-Jungo ELO deck. I'll take any suggestions, although I don't have too many clintz.

Here is my deck:
Askai *****
Buba ****
Boohma ***
Radek ***
Scopica ***
Nyema ***
Mindy **
Pegh **

Any help is appriciated. Thanks!
6 messages
English UE_cherrkoola - last answer from ibtd, Saturday 22/01/2011, 02:21.
Do u guys think this can get to 1300 or over http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1688942
1 message
After a long break, I return with more courage than ever .. hehe ..
I just published a preset .. is this: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1717006
Try it and comment .. I also appreciate it if you votaceis .. green face of course
Greetings!
Friday 21/01/11

2 messages
English Searns - last answer from 0 Xavi, Friday 21/01/2011, 23:19.
Hey, this is my first deck post, question it, comment on it, rate it 1-10... Whatever you wanna do to it. Anyway hereI go!

Dregn - Awesome Vortex card, I think we can all agree an 8/8 is a great card. His uses are limitless between bluffing him out with 3 pillz or simply just beating your opponent's first round play. His only weakness is SoA but... Even then he's an 8/4 which is still solid.

Shakaarti - Another great 5 star from Vortex provides more two hit KO opportunities. Really gives you an unfair advantage when you draw both Dregn and her.

C Wing - AWESOME card, 3rd best two star in the game in my opinion. (behind Spiaghi and Tula, although close race with Tula for second.) If by some fluke you draw C Wing, Dregn and Shaakarti you auto win that game if yoo play it right. If you lead C Wing your opponent will be suckered into thinking that you are trying to lose that round and throw out their best or second best card with only 2 pillz. Good thing C Wing had 3! Not only did you take down their best card, now they have to look out for Shaakarti or Dregn on fury, (which even if you missed one, you get back those extra pills sooo...) Read my card review for more .

Last and least in Vortex is definitely Neloe. Damage reducer, two star is her only purpose. I've never liked poison, so sorry Cyb.

Montana time! This part of the deck was initially for getting missions done, but it turned out great!

Rosa - Good card to set up two round KO's. Although I usually used
5 messages
English V_D HulkSmash - last answer from calvin_0, Friday 21/01/2011, 14:09.
I'm new to ELO and I have around 60k Clintz and staples of Nightmare,Montana,Uppers,Rescue,GHEIST,Junkz,Jungo,Phiranas and Skeelz.

I was wondering what 1 or 2 decks would give me the best chances of placing high. I tend to bluff and do lots of calculations in my turns. My main problem is finding good 2* and 3* . Any help is appreciated
9 messages
English critter23 - last answer from critter23, Friday 21/01/2011, 13:51.
I haven't really tried elo yet because I can't put a good deck together. Jungo hasn't really worked for me.
In Pussycats I have: Effie, Clara, Jeyn, Veronica, and Wanda.
In Montana I have: Giovanni, Simon, Tino, Sharon, and am looking at buying Veccio and Filomena. The good ones are so darn expensive!
I've also got 5 Skeelz since I've heard there's a lot of GHEIST in elo.
Can someone help me make a decent deck? Thanks!
6 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from jviper360, Friday 21/01/2011, 07:03.
deleted
I want a lot of SOB in the deck. I'm experimenting with Sakrohm half decks. I'm looking to make a Montana killer deck.
Thursday 20/01/11

2 messages
English sparktitan - last answer from M-Bison, Thursday 20/01/2011, 19:00.
Wednesday 19/01/11

7 messages
English 7NationArmy - last answer from jd105l, Wednesday 19/01/2011, 19:37.
Alright! My idea is to use these characters:
Praxie
Chiara
Corvus
Redra
together with
Dregn
Dagg/Lehrg
C Wing and
Neloe/Cyb Lhia
So what do you think! I haven't bought em yet but I've got the money although its pretty expensive I think it will work!
11 messages
English Medivh - last answer from Medivh, Wednesday 19/01/2011, 10:35.
I would like to know what you guys think on imbalanced decks, like for example: a deck made out of 3 cards from one clan, and 5 from another, instead of the usual 4 cards from one and 4 cards from another.

I also have an example: deleted

This kind of deck has taken me near 1300, I ran out of time and didn't make it to the 1300 and higher tier. Its worked wonders for me, now I wanna know, does it work for others as well? And with which clan/s does it work the best? I find the Pussycats an option because they dont have too much good cards.

Post your thoughts and other successful presets with this kind of build!
Tuesday 18/01/11

64 messages
English hirnwasser - last answer from hirnwasser, Tuesday 18/01/2011, 21:39.
I really cant seem to get it Lamar Cr is the only staple 5* allstars got besides Oyoh so if you want to use a 5* you totally lack freedom in your choice. Also his stats are far from too strong compare him to Lou or Fuzz or Cliff ... He was propably overpowered 2 years ago when he got banned but by now hes not much more then an average 5* (he is strong, yes, but permaban worthy? I dont think so ... )

Id really appreciate if the staff could reconsider some of their old permabans in elo. As the metagame changes through new card releases the bans should change aswell.
Lamar Cr doesnt deserve a ban, he should be on a level with copper. Often banned by the users, sometimes banned by the staff.

greetings
Monday 17/01/11

15 messages
English LOA Zeus - last answer from HonorGuard, Monday 17/01/2011, 08:16.
Oflgn: 7/5 +1 Life Per Damage

Dregn: 8/4 -4 Opp Life Min 1

C Beast: 5/8 -4 Opp Power Min 4

Shaakarti: 7/7 Courage: Stop Opp Bonus

I do not want just opinions, please give reasons why you think one is the best. And if one is better in certain situations, please state those situations.
2 messages
English Chirus - last answer from Browson, Monday 17/01/2011, 05:54.
Last time I checked, blaaster wasn't on the permaban list, yet both this week and last, he wasn't one of the populars for the player's banning choice, neither was he on the list for the staff's temp bans. Anyone notice this? Is this a bug or what?
1 message
deleted
What do you think? I'm new to building with Sakrohm

« Previous12...138139140141142143...191192Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals