Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3824 subjects - 23416 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...139140141142143144...191192Next »       search the message board

Sunday 16/01/11

1 message
English SOE Raven - subject is closed
I dont care how much it is besides the Cr cards there just unreal but i want to make a Elo Nightmare/GHEIST deck so i dont want any ban cards or weekly ban cards ill give kiddos to anyone who will help me
Saturday 15/01/11

2 messages
English ChaosTheoryUltr - last answer from IM _Miterman, Saturday 15/01/2011, 17:19.
Ok so basically I want to know what the other half of this deck should be- I have Jautya, Sigma, Murray, and Nimestiec. I Don’t currently have the cash for Uranus. I was thinking that the other half could be Jungo with cards like Pegh, Askai, Nyema and Radek. I was also considering using All-Stars along side of them but I know that Sakrohm is terrible when hit with SOA. I was kinda hoping for for a clan that has good stats and isn’t destroyed if hit by SOA (I mean I get it will weaken them but I Don’t want them to become usless like say Sigma becomes when hit by SOA). Also, I would prefer to get cards that are not band every week (Sigma gets band but not every week).
Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
P.S. The current deck I use is- An Odd Chemistry but too much chance of bands so it doesnt work for ELO
Friday 14/01/11

1 message
Really good deck... It can get you to 1100+ easily for new players

Low Budget ELO deck 1100+ ELO
Thursday 13/01/11

7 messages
English Hula_Daisy - last answer from UM-omom, Thursday 13/01/2011, 04:06.
In ELO which clan do you do well with

Last week i used Montana and did really well
1 message
SO muhc meta gaming, I normally win after one good round.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1703183

rate plz.
Wednesday 12/01/11

17 messages
English wats_happenin - last answer from 0 Xavi, Wednesday 12/01/2011, 18:41.
So ive been facin alot of Piranas lately and so yeh, what is their best counter???
Other than Skeelz
1 message
Do u think this deck is good

!!Pills Eating Pirates!!

if not any advice on making it better? thanks
5 messages
Română ceapaverde - last answer from D Valentine, Wednesday 12/01/2011, 08:09.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1634108

any feedback and positive criticism is apreciated

Kuei is over kerrozin because i values SoB alot more in my decks. I am better adapted to play with it
Tuesday 11/01/11

3 messages
English LoA Reaper - last answer from LoA Reaper, Tuesday 11/01/2011, 21:43.
Hi i don't have alot of Clintz so i know this deck of my is not great and all, but little by little i get Clintz after every fight now and then.

was wondering if you guy can tell me what i should upgrade from most important first to help me win more fight

so little by little i can make change to my deck to make it better

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1701271&list

and if you think this deck is good for beginner with little Clintz like me plz rate

and Thank you for all you time and help
8 messages
English Raymore - last answer from NoTerroriZe, Tuesday 11/01/2011, 06:45.
I am looking for some deck ideas. I have just got back into UR, and so I am a little behind.

My deck preference would be either a positive or negative power type. Meaning, i would like to specialize mostly in power manipulation. I am open to ideas, I have a few cards, but I am willing to sell some to get some new ones. So, your thoughts?
Monday 10/01/11

1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1698952

There obvious ones but state all that you see. I would like to know I should do to change it up a bit. Thanks.
2 messages
Español SebLiz - last answer from Puddin Tame, Monday 10/01/2011, 09:11.
Sorry, is not that I am not getting the fights or anything, i am not getting how the points work..

ELO tournaments happen every week right?.. I have win like 5 battles since i started playing but my points are still on 1000, how do I start winning, or in any case loosing points?.. In the rules I cant see the answer.

I apologize if it is like a really dumb question, but!.. the one who never asks, never gets the answer.
2 messages
English 0_Maverick - last answer from Metalniro, Monday 10/01/2011, 07:13.
Made a new Junkz deck, Not sure about the strategy and play-style though, can anyone help me out?

The new Number 1 - Junkz
1 message
What do you think of this Elo deck combining the Piranas and Skeelz
Stealing School Treasure
1 message
Yesterday I got to 1201 ELO

Saturday:
13:56 Elo you beat 0 x0rtz, night (4-0): 1201 ELO

but today it lowered my ELO score to 1199:
Eogran is now 4537th/26019 51 of the ELO Ranking (1201 → 1199 elo)

I haven't played any more ELO matches and I was wondering what could have caused this.. I thought it took a day of inactivity to lower a ranking.
Sunday 09/01/11

« Previous12...139140141142143144...191192Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals