Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3774 subjects - 22942 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...140141142143144145...188189Next »       search the message board

Saturday 25/12/10

1 message
I've never really tried playing elo before but i've started to get into it lately so i need help with my first ever deck.
This is my Uppers and Pussycats deck is that a bad combination to use?
and can anyone help me improve it thankyou

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1670664&list
2 messages
English xNipple - last answer from 4evrafterlife, Saturday 25/12/2010, 04:50.
--Ongh: King Of The Jungo--
A perfect elo mono Jungo deck.
I wish Slyth wasnt perma-banned
Rate, Comment and Suggest!

TheUnholyOrc
3 messages
English Tormeal - last answer from 4evrafterlife, Saturday 25/12/2010, 04:06.
Looking for a little help fine tuning this deck. Any advise would be great.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/new.php
1 message
Any suggestions to make it 1400?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1671347

20:49 Elo you crushed chabone, The Super-Elite Newbie Guild (12-0): 1310 ELO
20:46 Elo you beat alb1975_DL, Dragonlance (8-0): 1294 ELO
20:41 Elo you narrowly escaped from BstialDemonIB, IMPERIAL BLOOD (4-3): 1277 ELO
20:36 Elo you won by forfeit against dozeyd123, Revival (8-7): 1263 ELO
Friday 24/12/10

4 messages
English 0_Raulken - last answer from Mr Viggz, Friday 24/12/2010, 23:50.
Hi sorry for my english

I want think a new elo's mode, a new rooms type for player have a real life but are very good player with no more time for play, a new type called "Raulken" for player have max 3-4hours of play at week

My idea is:

1) limited match (for example 50)
2) match's rules:
a. system automatic select ur opponent with a historical % win on last 100match in this modality (isnt possible match u have 1400 play vs a 1300 player advanced, because system is based on hystory and not actual level )
b. on start U are vs low %win level, after U are vs high level % EVEN, whit this system U can simulate a eliminator tournament

3) point:
based on:
a. delta of %win from U and ur opponent! for a real grade of match and not fake elo's REMEMBER ELO's SYSTEM IS REALY CREATED for a LIMITED MATCH, not for urban rivals
b. delta stars match

LIVE or DIE

I am available for any suggested, critique or other... this is a beautiful game but elo is not good!
It's time of revolution
18 messages
English iHasNoName - last answer from SoPunny-Zack, Friday 24/12/2010, 18:34.
I thought the lower star card always won if the attack is the same, but i have lost 2 or 3 times with the lower card when me and my opponent have the same attack. This is in a Elo Type 1 Room

I couldn't find any other message board to put this in and since this has something to do with Elo.
2 messages
English WHITMARSH - last answer from UM_Fox, Friday 24/12/2010, 08:18.
I want a card with good soa and ability so it always wins on equal pills but has 2 damage( don't ask why). Does anyone know of such a card for my elo deck? Thanks
Thursday 23/12/10

10 messages
English PlayerSevenRR9 - last answer from El Kabong, Thursday 23/12/2010, 16:23.
Recently i have heard that people can put 1 star character as a filler, such as Wanda 1 star, but doesn't this imply that you have to constantly buy the character again and again because the character will eventually evolve?
Or is there a simple way to lock the experience?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
1 message
deleted

Trying to make something out of both.
Feel free to comment and rate. Thanks!
Wednesday 22/12/10

6 messages
English krokmithaine - last answer from krokmithaine, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 23:05.
Hi there,

Here is my preset: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1663758

Maybe clans those clans doesn't match right. Maybe card choice is wrong. I don't know please comment.

Here are the facts:
1 - I perform well against strong opponent in dangerous zone (even with ELO ban cards) as i can attack or play poison/life gain (77% win / 23% loss)
2 - ELO is terrible, either i'm unlucky or just unskilled, or the deck is bad (perhaps alltogether). (50% win / 50% loss)

please help me !!!
4 messages
English shonenhikada - last answer from 0 Braxter, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 22:28.
Obviously those who pay win ELO battle no matter what. my characters in ELO always seem to loose in critical battles even though my characters have 15 - 20 pts higher than opponent. I mean seriously. WTF is wrong with Montanas if -12 points deduction in atk and higher atk still causes them to lose.
1 message
What do you think about this deck?

All Stars/Vortex elo deck
rate and comment please
thanks
12 messages
English Cypherax - last answer from Cypherax, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 09:25.
1. Here's my Pirana deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1661281&list (Please rate!)
Is it good? In Clintz, I only have about 500 left... but I have a few cards I can sell to make around 2000.
Could I improve it somehow?

2. Also, are Piranas good in ELO? I have changed clans many times before... from Sentinel, to Rescue, to GHEIST, to Nightmare, to Jungo, to Uppers, now this... yeah I change a lot
I don't mind investing in another clan... Skeelz look alright, but they are quite expensive and from what I understand, they aren't great in ELO.

3. Finally, just out of curiosity, are Montana good at Type 1 for beginners (by beginners I mean people with a budget of 5k)? From what I understand they're better at Type 2. If possible, could you suggest a Montana type 1 beginner sample deck for around 5k?

Yeah, I have a few questions... could you please answer all of them?
Thanks!
4 messages
English xNipple - last answer from Mr Viggz, Wednesday 22/12/2010, 00:20.
My decks suck. They never get many elo points. My current deck has got me to 920!! The link is in my bio.
Anyway, need help building a deck with those cards, i also have 2 other copies of Deebler (i only have these cards and 1000 clintz). So, is anyone wlling to help me out?
Tuesday 21/12/10

5 messages
English ChaosTheoryUltr - last answer from UrOrc hai, Tuesday 21/12/2010, 11:52.
Ok so I wanted to form a deck based off of these clans. Cards I am planning on using-
Nightmare- Pan
Mawpin
Azel
Eadh
GHEIST- Anibal
Arkyn
Rolph
Bristone

Really just wanted to know if this is a good idea or if there are any cards I should replace for better ones. Note: Clintz is of some concern any these cards are currently pretty cheap so they work for me. And Azel may be seen as a odd choice but I figure she could be good to inflict the slow drain.
So either way- Any suggestions? (oh and this is for ELO, or DT T1)

« Previous12...140141142143144145...188189Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals