Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3849 subjects - 23471 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...147148149150151152...192193Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 07/12/10

14 messages
Português MiggyMigz17 - last answer from Hula_Daisy, Tuesday 07/12/2010, 18:07.
Grudj or Pyro ? well wich would fit better in an ELO or DT deck of mono Freaks
Deck suggestion would also be nice
Monday 06/12/10

1 message
Rate and comment, please (ELO deck week #49)

Tuff Turf

Criticism is welcome on the preset page. Thank you.
2 messages
English LB_Un67 - last answer from Zero xo, Monday 06/12/2010, 11:42.
deleted for the week of 12/5 (or 5/12 depending where you are)
3 messages
English jebo - last answer from chocoboz, Monday 06/12/2010, 01:06.
Okay... I sometimes feel like I'm the only one playing ulu in elo. I use Nanook Taigo Kirk Serena Zack Gabrielle Gaia and George and I do okay:/ in elo but what I'm asking is how could I do better with ulu (deck building strategy etc... ) and why don't I see any ulu in elo ?
Other then the cards in my deck I have:
Ice Jim
Janice
Lucia
Lulabee
Stanly
and Warren
Sunday 05/12/10

1 message
deleted

Week of 12/5/2010

Rate/Comment please
4 messages
English Enron Hubbard - last answer from subclavianHoA, Sunday 05/12/2010, 22:55.
Ok so here's what I've been running, the 2hko combo of Corrina and SkrumxxT has been working well for me but aside from that there really isn't a concrete strategy:

Corrina
SkrumxxT
Wakai
Jautya
Murray
Nata
Sigma
Nimestiec

I find Nim to be a really good 2* as he can stop Sent/Junkz/Rescue cold with the -14 as people try to underpill some of their best cards if I lead with him, which sets me up pretty well for the rest of the match. Like I said I'm hovering at 1250 and I can't for the life of me figure out what this deck is missing to get over the hump. Thanks!
5 messages
English xNipple - subject is closed
There's no way this guy cud have won, not even with fury
http://img52.imageshack.us/i/ur127.png/
i beat him, im lvl 22 and he's lvl 127!!!
btw, i had 2 pillz (inclding the free one) on my Vinny.

TheUnholyOrc
7 messages
English rogueSleipnir - last answer from IM _Miterman, Sunday 05/12/2010, 16:40.
Ok, I just wanted to know everybody's opinions on this.
Just fill in the blanks.

Any Deck can make it past XXXX ELO
A good Player with any Deck can make it past XXXX ELO

A well planned Deck can make it past XXXX ELO
A good Player with a well planned Deck can make it past XXXX ELO
3 messages
English _wise_ - last answer from IM_Poj-Poj, Sunday 05/12/2010, 16:10.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1635459

i havnt tested it yet but it is an adaptation of one of my oter decks, it really does answer alot of things
7 messages
English Mozza_19 - last answer from IM_Poj-Poj, Sunday 05/12/2010, 15:59.
Well i just cant decide, ive been changing every few hours for days! I just cant settle, so i was hoping for some advice? Im not a huge fan of GHEIST or Nightmare so if i could avoid them id be happy. I have a good selection of cards and clintz are a worry aslong as i dont need any cr's. Id like to hit above 1300 reguarly so please any help would be appriciated!
4 messages
English IM_Poj-Poj - last answer from IM_Poj-Poj, Sunday 05/12/2010, 15:50.
Is it just me? or are 4 of the 11 cards that have more then 5% of the votes gonna be baned anyways? copper, Striker, Rolph and Oshitsune have a total of 23,35% of the votes.. and they are on the perma ban or staff temp ban next week anyways, thats almost 1/4 votes are WASTED?! or am i mistaken something here?
Saturday 04/12/10

3 messages
English Jazka - last answer from Jazka, Saturday 04/12/2010, 12:25.
Lets see action!

I found this deck quite effective, even without Dregn. Does anyone see anything left to improve?
Friday 03/12/10

8 messages
English -Vex - last answer from Mr Viggz, Friday 03/12/2010, 23:26.
Been playing around in Elo recently. Still getting the hang of it, but looking to try out a different deck

Tag-Team War Machine is what i'm using atm. Realy stuck on what to change, any feedback is welcome

If anyone has any sugestions for other clans which work well, do tell.
112 messages
English KefkaPalazzo - last answer from Mr Viggz, Friday 03/12/2010, 23:22.
I have been a huge fan of this game since I started playing it but have never posted on any boards outside of my guild. But this particular week of ELO has compelled me to make a thread devoted to the serious discussion on the topic of SOA as a clan bonus.

I mainly play ELO and DT and this week I have already noticed more variety in clans being used than I have ever witnessed before due to the banning of many of the SOA clans. After playing thousands of games with every single clan it is my opinion that SOA as a clan bonus is simply too powerful in relation to the clan bonus of some other clans. Clans such as Jungo and Freaks simply cannot compete if equally skilled players are going against each other. It is no accident that well over 50% of the ELO population uses either Roots or GHEIST.

It is my observation that this week is going to be an eye opener for many players and admins. These are only my opinions and observations but the quality of the game has risen and I am seeing all sorts of new strategies and tactics both from myself and from many of my opponents and it is great to see the variety that has occurred as a result of this weeks theme.

Admins and other players alike, I welcome everyone to an open discussion on the subject. I am sure many of you have also noticed so many clans that were never being used being played now.
16 messages
English jd105l - last answer from jd105l, Friday 03/12/2010, 22:39.
Have the temp banned characters been listed for week 49 and I just am missing them? are there going to be any beyond the vote?
Thursday 02/12/10

4 messages
English Stygian Sky - last answer from Sephiroth_DvF, Thursday 02/12/2010, 22:40.
Is it just me, or is Striker really in the format election this week? If he really is there, how can that be possible when he is permanently banned by the staff?
2 messages
English xNipple - subject is closed
Is it me or is copper un-perma-banned for week 49, but he his only temp-banned? does that mean copper is coming back to elo, or was he never perma-banned in the first place?

TheUnholyOrc
4 messages
English PhaserhawkLoA - subject is closed
Anyone know what the formula is for reducing your ELO score if you don't play for awhile?
8 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from engrcva, Thursday 02/12/2010, 05:46.
I'd love to have some deck suggestions. The last couple fights I got wrecked by Piranas. I'm on a modest budget. ~ 15k
2 messages
Русский Fayon - last answer from ChefMike1134, Thursday 02/12/2010, 02:31.

« Previous12...147148149150151152...192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals