Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3773 subjects - 22933 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...151152153154155156...188189Next »       search the message board

Monday 25/10/10

1 message
Im quite new to UR, but used to play about 2 years ago. I got upto level 33 then quit. Anyways, i want to build a decent All Star and Montana deck, suitable for ELO or Type 1, and maybe with a Leader. My budget (until i buy more credits in about a week or so) is around 8500 clintz. Hope you can help me out
4 messages
English Respect WMD - last answer from biomin, Monday 25/10/2010, 10:35.
Uppers? and Piranas what do you guys think
11 messages
English MABanator - last answer from engrcva, Monday 25/10/2010, 08:35.
Lamar is baned and a Cr so he doesnt count
Its between El Gringp and Oyoh
since Soa is severly weakened I'd take El Gringo but I wanna know what u guys think
1 message
I have 5000 and with no more Jessie, i need to fill her spot, Please help?
My deck is http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1544121 and i dont no what to do T_T
Needs to be elo
1 message
English HHM EOL Akuri - subject is closed
CAN SOME PLEASE TELL ME WHY Jessie IS BANNED T_T
I hafta buy that collecter 2 star just to fill my deck T_T
8 messages
English Zee Deveel - last answer from Zee Deveel, Monday 25/10/2010, 04:01.
In the upcoming weeks Zero Dead and Phyllis are going to be staff banned. What the hell makes them overpowered? Zero is weak against SoA bonuses and Phyllis has 4 min which makes her useless towards the end. And unlike the understandably banned virtual 2* 7/4's (Jessie, Hawkins*, Gil*) their base damage is ONE. meaning without Zero's ability or when Phyllis' gets to her minimum, they only get through with one damage point. Zero Dead seems to be a victim of the desperate (and stupid) attempts to eradicate GHEIST from elo but Phyllis is a whole new line of stupid.
*pill manip is as good as damage.
1 message
So I played ELO for the first time yesterday and my score fluctuated between 941 and 1091 and i ended the night at 1062. the next day, today, i did a daily tournament in elo but my score didn't change at all which i thought was weird but i ignored it. After the tournament i played a few more games to try and move my score but it stayed at 1062. I lost 4 battles and won 2 but there was no score change at all. and even at the end of a game is showed no addition or subtraction. could someone please explain. I don't know if my game is messed up or this is something that has to do with taking in the scores, or maybe my game is being laggy. please help
Sunday 24/10/10

12 messages
English LegacyUKnown - last answer from abardam, Sunday 24/10/2010, 22:27.
I've started to really hate the amount of people using Montana mono's, Montana/Uppers and to a somewhat lesser extent Uppers mono.

They might be overpowered bonuses but it gets really boring when you find your playing against Montana in Elo EVERY other game. Whats more is that the UR community and mods seem really reluctant to ban many of the top Montana cards for Elo but fine to nerf other clans.

The only Elo banned Montana cards now are the two Cr's. I mean why on earth should say Bristone be banned when Mona, a vastly superior 3* in my opinion (and I'd say most people's) is hardly ever banned.

Hell I'd also say the same for Spiaghi. When you see people using him in other clan's mono or split decks thats gotta be a sign that he should be Elo banned

I'ts been going on since when I first started UR and I hope it will change at some point like Rescue did. Although because its such a powerfull clan, many people use it and invest in the cards so are therefore unlikely to want the best cards out of Elo - a vicious circle

Your welcome to disagree with me if you want but don't put unusefull comments down like "my Montana deck will pwn you in Elo everytime so what you gonna do about it?"

I took Montana as the example because going on about Uppers as well would have gotten too long and boring.
1 message
English awry - subject is closed
Hi, I'm quite new and I was wondering, what time GMT does the elo tourney end on monday? Thanks.
2 messages
Português marilisaBR - last answer from marilisaBR, Sunday 24/10/2010, 19:12.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1565074 hi take a look at my delo deck..any suggestions? tnkx!
7 messages
English IM_BlueMuffin - last answer from KitsuneKatsumi, Sunday 24/10/2010, 11:09.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1557403&list

Im trying to get good ELO scores
Any changes I should make?
7 messages
English Crazy Gorilla - last answer from Crazy Gorilla, Sunday 24/10/2010, 10:45.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1565610

Change Jerry to Rico when he is unbanned
And Gertjan to Noodile...or keep if you want the nice attack manipulation
2 messages
English BogaManPH - last answer from Inonomas, Sunday 24/10/2010, 09:34.
Ei guys newbie here

can I just ask if what time or day the ELO tournament particularly started??

im in phillipines so im in GMT+8

guys pls help me.. I want to test my skills in ELO tourny
1 message
deleted

advices are welcome about cards and how to use the deck
^______^
4 messages
English markson - last answer from markson, Sunday 24/10/2010, 07:28.
Well, I'm fairly new so sorry if this has been posted before but I read in the elo rules that the highest attack ALWAYS wins. I have played slot of elo this week and quite a few of my games I have lost when I had more attack which made me lose the game. So I'm just wondering why this is. I'm played on a iPhone if that makes a differece.
Saturday 23/10/10

1 message
I just started playing yesterday and built this deck bc when I bought my first booster which had Willy in it so I ended up making this deck. I can bluff with 2 people, Willy and Shann and other guys support pretty well. Tell me what you guys think and how I can improve.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1565492
4 messages
Português All-GioYNWA - last answer from Wispy, Saturday 23/10/2010, 05:46.
Hello
I was wondering how the game system unties when two players have the same amount of points. I didn't care about it since last week, when this happened:

Hello GioYNWA,

You took part in the latest ELO tournament. Here are your results:
You finished 101st out of 14084 players with ELO 1414.
AND
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/tournaments/history/elo.php
Everafter from guild -TasT- won Chikko Cr. (1414 elo)

So...pretty much one guy got top 100 and a Cr, while I didn't even get an extra star (and I lost 2 points after ELO had already closed on top of that ). Why's that?
1 message
deleted

PLs comment/rate/suggest

PS: i like Nimestiec, so he isnt goin to Wakai..he forces the opp to pill makin it easier for my otha cards to beast through

« Previous12...151152153154155156...188189Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals