Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3889 subjects - 24165 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...156157158159160161...194195Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 27/10/10

32 messages
English ZecuroX-GC - last answer from cnetboss, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 10:43.
Not only one week... but one whole month except 1 Oct - 3 Oct... the GHEIST keep BANed for soooo long!
Bristone, Leviatonn, torro, Rolph, even Methane and Z3r0 D34d in 2 weeks later...
i think this BAN is ridiculous...
this is my deck for this week: deleted
if Z3r0 D34d gonna be BAN for the next two weeks, i don't know what card i must use to make any good GHEIST deck... any suggestion?
3 messages
English Nakedsquirrel - last answer from Nakedsquirrel, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 10:02.
Skeelz Presents C²

Rate and comment help me improve
1 message
I generally use the quick battle mode but since my elo score is so high so early in the week i cant find any opponents. It used to be that if you just sat in the room you would get challenged in a minute or two. Now I'm sitting here waiting and haven't received a single challenge within the last ten minutes. Can anyone shed light on this new development for elo?
10 messages
English AutumnHart - last answer from AutumnHart, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 02:29.
Does anyone have any deck ideas for a good mono Piranas ELO deck?? I have the whole clan and need some help on how to work with them in ELO. Also if anyone has any good ideas on commbination decks withthe clan please help.
1 message
***La Junta***

easy 1200

ELO: 17 wins 1 lose 11 win in a row
Tuesday 26/10/10

1 message
My new preset elo wipeout http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1569614&list
it doesnt matter what your level is this deck should get you upto 1200. fun deck too play with
10 messages
English moonfish - last answer from engrcva, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 14:11.
What is the best clan or best deck to use in elo? right now i'm running a Piranas deck, but i want to change my decks around every once in a while. What would be good to use?
3 messages
English Mikard - last answer from swagmaster420, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 04:45.
Currently for my elo deck I have Draheera, Z3r0 D34d, Anibal, Luba, Dolly, Platinum, Arkn and Wardom. Anyway I can improve this deck whatsoever? I'm hoping I can either replace Dolly or Luba, since I'm not too keen on Poison or Damage=Damage Opp.
Ty in advance
7 messages
English soldja slim - last answer from BesucherXia, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 01:50.
Iv got a Nightmare/pussycat deck but every game I play I get 3 Pussycats and 1 Nightmare
Y is this?
2 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from jviper360, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 00:06.
I like the high power of my ulu half deck. I'm looking for feedback, or maybe even an entirely different half deck to go with them. I think attack manip. half decks seem to blend well with ulu half decks. Budget is < 10k
Monday 25/10/10

8 messages
English TCG_Kris - last answer from Praximus, Monday 25/10/2010, 16:37.
Has anyone else noticed Hawk is on the Temp bans for Week 43?
3 messages
English Respect WMD - last answer from CatzPaw, Monday 25/10/2010, 16:22.
So im looking at this week, week 43 right? says today to saturday 30/10.
BUT what i dont understand is that theyre are bans for the following week? I thought the bans reset today. So the bans that were voted on changed today for this week? what about the following week? i dont get it for some reason, you dont vote for 2 weeks right? I'm really confused someone help me out and simplify this.
1 message
Im quite new to UR, but used to play about 2 years ago. I got upto level 33 then quit. Anyways, i want to build a decent All Star and Montana deck, suitable for ELO or Type 1, and maybe with a Leader. My budget (until i buy more credits in about a week or so) is around 8500 clintz. Hope you can help me out
4 messages
English Respect WMD - last answer from biomin, Monday 25/10/2010, 10:35.
Uppers? and Piranas what do you guys think

« Previous12...156157158159160161...194195Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals