Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3860 subjects - 23605 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...160161162163164165...192193Next »       search the message board

Friday 08/10/10

1 message
I'm getting hurt by alot of high power decks especially the new character 10/6 SOA is brutal.
9 messages
English CurroGetafe - last answer from rangerbob, Friday 08/10/2010, 22:28.
Hi there!

A n00b in need of help here! I've been playing with this deck in ELO, but without much succes. Could you veterans of the webz give me a piece of advice? ANY kind of advice will be welcomed.

Curro
2 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Friday 08/10/2010, 18:06.
What's the worst draw you've seen your opponent have in elo? (By worst, I mean hardest to beat, opponent has very strong hand)
I went up against an opponent who drew 4 Ulu Watu powerhouses: Buck, Nanook, Hikiyousan, Shayna. I felt like there was nothing I could do. Had I pilled just right, I probably could have won, but minor mistake, and it was 2HKO.
19 messages
IM _Miterman - last answer from Rabbid WMD, Friday 08/10/2010, 18:02.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1535590
Plz rate green...
i'm not sure about Miss Ming but i like it im still testing it and any help will be appreciated

6 messages
English Sandacious - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Friday 08/10/2010, 17:58.
I've played mono-Roots in ELO recently and I've been enjoying a pretty solid success rate.

I've seen a lot of complaining about Roots been wrecked by bans, but SoA is such a fearsome bonus that even cards not often used, like Amanie or Jerry, are still forces to be reckoned with in the right situations. Also, no-one seems to be fielding many Stop: abilities because Roots and GHEIST aren't such major players, so Roots are even better.

I can only attribute these complaints to a lack of imagination on the parts of players who seem to think the only options are to use the clan's best cards or not to use the clan at all. There's a huge difference between unstoppable and unplayable, and Roots are in between, not swinging suddenly between one and the other.
34 messages
English Eddy Money - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Friday 08/10/2010, 15:42.
They are absolutely destroying ELO. Seriously are you going to ban Bristone? Unbelievable!!! 10 more characters are going to be banned by next week. Quit making cards if you are going to ban them. Thanks a lot

Bristone 6/4, -3 damage reducer and is the only damage reducer that Heist has. It is only 500 clintz too. Anyone can afford that...

What's your take?
6 messages
English Pilluminati - last answer from -The Dude-, Friday 08/10/2010, 00:44.
Now im thinking most people are going to scoff at this suggestion,but i actually dont care,so im gonna cut to the chase.For ELO players,what do you guys think of using Vinny as a splash for GHEIST/Roots week?He can be a mighty 8/3 two star vs cards like noodile,Jeto,Gertjan,etc,and hes only two stars.Again it's just a conceptual splash im thinking of using in ELO so dont take the idea so seriously if you dont like it.Anyway,thoughts?
Thursday 07/10/10

2 messages
English WP_Bauldy - last answer from WP_Bauldy, Thursday 07/10/2010, 08:22.
While trying to work out how to adapt my elo deck to cover the loss of Rowdy i came across this. I think it can handle anything thrown at it.

I am hoping that if i hit a sob deck (which would appear to be the main weakness) the only card that would be left helpless is Rubie (although even that is situational)

deleted
7 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from jviper360, Thursday 07/10/2010, 07:51.
This was my deck last week. deleted
A big part of the strategy was 2HKO with Stanly.I might want to swap in a similar Bangers half deck, but I don't know much about that clan. (Budget ~ 5k)
Wednesday 06/10/10

16 messages
English WP_Bauldy - last answer from cockcock, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 23:07.
My personal opinion is SOB and SOA might have to take the week off.

So just to take full advantage i created this.

Blood Rave
11 messages
English Jyongri - last answer from Kantimplora, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 21:43.
I need a 1400 elo deck list.
3 messages
English Skips - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:57.
Just got back from a looooong break and have started playing again, this is the deck I've managed to put together but I can't really remember anything about deck building so was looking for some feedback

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1534145&list
2 messages
English mr g(x) - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:56.
With Nightmare out pussycat shud be good...(Piranas have low damage and Louise Yayoi copper do the job against them) R& C
pussy sentinel mr( g(x)
3 messages
Español MrGuderian - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:50.
3 messages
English Phoenix PL - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:47.
Heres a deck i thought of... Its proven to be very good and effective

deleted

Tell me what you think , Thx..
_______
/Phoenix
2 messages
English Johnnae - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:45.
4 messages
English --werewolf-- - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:42.
Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone has the glitch You do not own this card!
Tuesday 05/10/10

7 messages
English ChangeIsGood - last answer from ChangeIsGood, Tuesday 05/10/2010, 01:43.

« Previous12...160161162163164165...192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals