Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3845 subjects - 23433 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...162163164165166167...192193Next »       search the message board

Saturday 25/09/10

1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1519566 - Mono Vortex deck. My build I got all the cards by lvl 14 you should be able to do the same.
4 messages
Deutsch HighFidelity - last answer from HighFidelity, Saturday 25/09/2010, 14:02.
Elo Roots/Gheist 27/09/10
r&c please

also: what do you think of the new changes? i honestly really like them
2 messages
English calvin_0 - subject is closed
To day i just start my first elo game of the week, and i end up draw with a level 58 player.... and my elo is 989? i taught elo start at 1000 elo.... so is this a bug or they change that you'll lose elo point when you draw?

this is my battle log to show i didnt play any elo this week until today.

Today: (25/09)
14:52 Elo you almost won against Super Manuela, legion espartana "300" (3-4): 989 ELO

Saturday: ( last week 19/09)
18:17 Training no pillz ..you beat wheerz (55-47) – your wins: 31 points and 1 Clintz
18:13 Training no pillz ..you crushed danger 01, LES BONS POTES BELGES (59-4 – your wins: 31 points and 1 Clintz
18:10 Training no pillz ..you beat zalinzky, Les Rivaux de Clintz City (59-51) – your wins: 1 points and 1 Clintz
18:05 Training no pillz ..you almost won against hirugaa (52-53) – your wins: 1 points and 1 Clintz
18:01 Training no pillz ..you beat MarBoGos, devil guild (58-51) – your wins: 41 points and 1 Clintz
17:57 Training no pillz ..you crushed ultrachinchar, los pardillos (60-46) – your wins: 61 points and 1 Clintz
17:52 Training no pillz ..you beat snooker13, Dark Sector (56-50) – your wins: 61 points and 1 Clintz
17:47 Training no pillz ..you crushed 0 BABAR, La Teaminervpa (60-4 – your wins: 41 points and 1 Clintz
17:45 Training no pillz ..you narrowly escaped from A114, aclre9x Guild (54-52) – your wins: 1 points and 1 Clintz
1 message
deleted

this is a Bangers-Pussycats combination

Pussycats are known for their fillers..

i tried using a simple filler in this deck (not Yayoi,she is needed at full)

deleted
i like to see your comments..
4 messages
English Kantimplora - last answer from TnT_Mathwiz, Saturday 25/09/2010, 06:26.
What I mean exactly is this: do you think is it important to belongi to a particular Guild for improving as an ELO playerr or, in fact, everything depends primarily on the talent and skill of each one?
Friday 24/09/10

1 message
deleted R & C please.
19 messages
English DrTravelerLoA - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Friday 24/09/2010, 15:18.
Your Deck cannot contain the following 10 Character(s): Marina, Robb, Toro, Mona, Kerry, Oshitsune, Blaaster, Ghumbo, Sledg, Emeth.

The characters currently banned from the ELO mode by the staff are:
Wanda, Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, Charlie, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva Cr, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Ambre, Hugo, Morphun, Striker, Lamar Cr, Shakra, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Eyrik, Eklore, Smokey Cr, Hawk, Sylth, Caelus

-----------------------------------

No one had started a thread yet, so I thought I'd jump on and do it. What are folks seeing in ELO this week?

I know I'm running Roots and doing quite well, but I'm also running into a LOT of other Roots decks, along with a large amount of Montana mono and halves.

Anyone else?
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1506902

This deck is very useful it helped me alot. It got me 1150 - 1300 ELO
Thursday 23/09/10

1 message
Another Great Budget Deck

Awesome ELO deck in less than 10k.
Rate and comment!
3 messages
English Endymio_DvF - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Thursday 23/09/2010, 18:30.
I checked the ELO format elections to see how the votes were doing and it's not what I expected. Lou and Oshitsune had about 60% of the vote between the two of them and a lot of the other characters like Sledg, Toro, and Ghumbo were gone from the voting. I was given back the 4 votes I cast for Sledg too.

Anyone know if they're changing the ELO bans again?
8 messages
IM _Miterman - subject is closed
Hey mods,i going to need your help in who to choose for my elo/survivor half deck.
Here it is as it stands:
Yayoi
Britiney
Ella
Clara
Petra
Nemestic
Murry
Nata
So really any help would be greatly appreceated
(P.S. if your going to post about help on the Pussycat portion of my deck,Please I will only be using card that arn't to "Reveling" If you catch my driftIf not Charlie will NOT be used.)
Thanks for the help,mods :>
14 messages
English Zee Deveel - last answer from Zee Deveel, Thursday 23/09/2010, 12:52.
I was hoping they'd let Oshitsune go this week . 2 of my cards got banned, the other one's Toro which is kinda easy to replace but Oshitsune is a key card in my deck so i need help remodeling mine for this week.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1496168
Im considering Methane for Toro then maybe Oshitsune to Glorg.
sometime in the future i may be posting; "why did i even make this thread?" but i guess i just want some outside input. Time for the second intro:
The cards in the deck are all optimal because it fits my style. Each of the cards in the deck can win by themselves(as you can see i prefer direct power manip or attack manip than widening the gap or shaky though powerful abilities), meaning there's alot of room for unexpected tactics. I'd like to keep the deck that way but elo deck format election says "scew you". I waited soooo... long to get enough to buy this deck but again im rejected . You must really have nothing to do to make it this far in my thread so heres your reward: ~THE END~
p.s. wow this thread sux
3 messages
English 0MissLdNoelCr - last answer from BesucherXia, Thursday 23/09/2010, 11:46.
I need help guys. Please give an explanation to your answer. Happy Gaming!
4 messages
English mrgoodbar64 - last answer from jd105l, Thursday 23/09/2010, 07:40.
What are some good all three star decks for elo?
4 messages
English LetheanTears - last answer from LetheanTears, Thursday 23/09/2010, 07:40.
deleted

Could you take a peak and comment?
Wednesday 22/09/10

8 messages
English WP_Bauldy - last answer from RedPopsicle, Wednesday 22/09/2010, 05:37.
My latest deck i plan to unleash on the elo scene. Hopefully Rowdy will remain available but in the event of him being banned.......changes can be made and that is where you can come in

Cyber Rave
1 message
deleted
Ulu Watu + Vortex

Got a shiny new Dagg

Trying this deck out right now. Been going well, I suppose. I never liked ELO on weekdays, and I'm still getting used to Ulu Watu.

« Previous12...162163164165166167...192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals