Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3772 subjects - 22927 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...164165166167168169...188189Next »       search the message board

Saturday 28/08/10

16 messages
English hupe cr - subject is closed
Is there a system ? or its just unbelievable luck

How can it be that when you and your opp. got same AP that I loose. I counted it over a week now and i got a stats about 5:23 oO .... that's just a joke or ?
1 message
Which clan is good to go with Skeelz?
3 messages
English redeemeraz - last answer from Gomla, Saturday 28/08/2010, 07:19.
I'm looking to start a new deck. Currently I play Rescue and absolutely love them. I'd like to start a dual deck preferably with stuff I already have or I can get all new stuff. I played Piranas, but did not like them, so sold the deck.

I currently have full decks of All Stars & Bangers. I also have half decks of Ulu Watu & Skeelz. I'd like a deck that does well against the plethora of SoA & SoB, and the 3 attack manip clans
Friday 27/08/10

2 messages
English Signomi - last answer from All-GioYNWA, Friday 27/08/2010, 21:11.
Hi all. I've that I want to change my previous Piranas/Junkz deck to the deck in the title. Now, here's my original idea:

Montana - Edd, Gianfranco, Prince Jr, Filomena.

Ulu Watu - Stanley, Buck, Gaia, Taigo.

Please tell me if this is good, or suggest something better. Thank you.
3 messages
English MABanator - last answer from williebobo, Friday 27/08/2010, 15:11.
Ive been thinking about a clan 2 run with All Stars Is it a good idea with elo in its current state or should i look into other options im trying 2 figure out what decks would compliment the new meta nicely. Feel free 2 answer the question of what clan goes well with All Stars and/or put a preset here that has served u well
1 message
deleted
made the deck beacuse finished the montanas mission win 250 fights and im using it for elo this week
9 messages
English Baelnor - last answer from Krahhl, Friday 27/08/2010, 05:38.
I am looking for some guidance on ELO using Vortex.

I am currently using an Uppers/Vortex combo deck, but I am struggling to actually win the round. I just cant seem to either deal enough damage, or when I do have damage on the table I cant seem to win the fights! Totally frustrating!

My deck is as follows:
Nellie , Oxen , Rubie , Wendel

Heegrn , Lehrg , Neloe , Sunder

Basically I am looking for suggestions on either to improve this deck, or to replace the Uppers with another clan.

Thanks heaps in advance from a newbie! (only level 17, but elo seems AWESOME)
Thursday 26/08/10

2 messages
English bulbulita - last answer from swagmaster420, Thursday 26/08/2010, 22:59.
Okay, this deck focus on hitting poison, add life, and reduce damage. What do you guys think? What to change? D:

Freaks:
Wolfgang
Bogdan
Hula
Olga

Jungo:
Niva
Nyema
Scopica
Pegh
9 messages
Română -Razvan- - subject is closed
I would like to know because I don't seem to get it... How come I sometimes loose when for example both cards have 7 power and one 10 pillz and the other 7
I know highest attack does not always win you the battle but still, such a difference?
3 messages
English abhishek - last answer from wasteroftime, Thursday 26/08/2010, 06:20.
I want to play in elo mode but i get jinxed every time. Nearly all the characters i have are elo banned.

One day i bought a Roots/Bangers deck and the next day came a mesage that 38 or some elo characters are banned including my Shakra, Noodile, Blaaster. Now i have to make up an all new deck.

Just give any deck you think is good. I can afford SOME expensive cards. No CR's.

I was thinking:

Shogunn
Loocio
Graff
Juicy Lord
Norbrodoid
Gibson
Veenyle
Tremoth

I know this is a hopeless deck so please give me some ideas. I can use any clan excluding Vortex, Nightmare and Pussycats.

So once again...HELP
2 messages
English Patraic - last answer from Zapper1300, Thursday 26/08/2010, 02:51.
I think this deck is pretty solid, but I keep getting unlucky with it.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1465849&list
5 messages
English LOA Zeus - last answer from LOA Zeus, Thursday 26/08/2010, 01:29.
Ninjas From The Future

Here is a new deck for ELO, works well because the low star cards can pack a punch as well.

Please Rate and comment.
1 message
Fei's Femmes

I'm running this but I feel like there should be something better here. I got access to any FPC other than Lao Cr and all useful Pussy Cats.
Wednesday 25/08/10

9 messages
English jtsarnak - last answer from jtsarnak, Wednesday 25/08/2010, 20:09.
I think it would be a lot easier to plan week to week seeing a separate list for the cards that are banned every week (but not in the Staff Banned section) and those that are banned because of the format election. I still can't tell which is which.
2 messages
English Chainsawhead - last answer from Zapper1300, Wednesday 25/08/2010, 19:44.
deleted
deleted

I really like the 1st one. But I prefer mono anyway. In the 2nd one though, Wardom with Vortex was a good idea.
Suggestions for improvements would be awesome.
1 message
deleted

thats the deck im using for elo atm, i just wanted to hear what people think, any way of improving it?
anyone else using Montana, and if you are, how are you doing?
1 message
I now have Kerozinn Cr, Elya Cr, Marlysa Cr and Seldnor Cr. I'm told you can do well in ELO with FPC if you have the cards. I got the cards now what do I do with them? Can anyone direct me to a good preset for them? I also have all Piranas and Freaks (minus the crappy crs).

« Previous12...164165166167168169...188189Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals