Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3845 subjects - 23433 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...166167168169170171...192193Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 08/09/10

5 messages
English LoA Saivior - last answer from wasteroftime, Wednesday 08/09/2010, 09:37.
What is a good counter deck for All Stars / XXX deck, or a good strategy?

I am running with a Geist / Junkz deck now, which seems to do all right but I can't seem to win reliably against full or half All Stars decks.

I am using this deck now, and any advice would be great.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=759014
2 messages
Z4KALW3 - last answer from Z4KALW3, Wednesday 08/09/2010, 07:23.
The Algebraist

Rates/comments welcome.
13 messages
English LOA Zeus - last answer from swagmaster420, Wednesday 08/09/2010, 05:01.
Now that we are back to format election. The staff goes and bans a bunch of cards that are probably central to peoples decks
Ongh now Sylth: no Jungo this week
Stiker: Less mono All Stars
All usable leaders: All decks but PC + Vohlt won't really have a Leader.
Smokey Cr: Less mono Piranas.
Shakra: Roots are now a support half this week again.
Charlie: PC is severely weakened.
Wanda: Dang only one really good 1* filler.

Well, this does seem to make things fair in some cases, some people like me were hoping to use our favorite decks in ELO, and now i can't, last week people forgot about All Stars, they won't this week, Marina is gone, so is Striker probably.
Tuesday 07/09/10

1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1490097

Okay, so switched some cards so that the deck has a 'theme'. Roots for SOA and DR, Sakhrom for Poison, Life Gain, and Attack Manipulation. What do you guys think? Im also wary who to choose between Noodile and Rico. Rico has Attack Manipulation while Noodile is more solid. I dunno which to choose.

Rate and comment, please?
1 message
English bulbulita - subject is closed
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1425402

I changed some of the cards other players said I should change. So, is this deck better? Something to replace? I dunno.

Rate and comment, please?
1 message
deleted

Goin gr8, get's me to near-1200 ELO if I play strongly on it easilly. It's goin well, and I would like to know, from the strong ELO-playin guys, if they would change anything on it.

I wondered Naginata for No Nam, cuz the higher damage might come in handy, but a friend told me not to, and I didn't.

So, any sugestions, post them, and, by the way, green face on the preset, please.

Raziel
6 messages
English gogic - last answer from Z4KALW3, Tuesday 07/09/2010, 10:13.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1489040

I am making a SoA / SoB deck , and i made this cute one for only 9k . Tell me what do u think about it and suggest what to change to improve
3 messages
English Lucy 19 - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Tuesday 07/09/2010, 00:45.
I don't mean mono or bi clan, I mean if you think that it is better to use a single deck all the time or that should be used more than one during the climbing.
Any other realistic and helpful idea about how to approach the top of the mountain and improve my game style will be very well received.
I think I play OK, good enough to reach 1.300 wihtout hard problemas, and I use to learn quickly, but at this point I feel I've stopped my progression and by now I feel pretty dissappointed, frustrated, enraged, demoralized, depressed and overcome after my last attemps.
Monday 06/09/10

7 messages
English 0 3MiN3M - last answer from -Argos-ZS, Monday 06/09/2010, 03:14.
Love The Way You Lie
Unorthodox Junta

These are mine. If anyone also has underrated decks they would want to share, feel free to post here!
Sunday 05/09/10

4 messages
English Kantimplora - last answer from wasteroftime, Sunday 05/09/2010, 17:29.
I mean, as many other people say, reaching 1.300 in ELO is pretty simple. It's just about playing some number of games (and the amount of games will depend on how fine do you play). Until some point, reaching 1.300 ELO is a boring track. But giving the jump to the top 100 can be an absolute demoralizing. I think that the people who usually gets inside the top uses one of this ways: 1) Using pre-full cards, which means continous waste of money, or 2) Playing an obscene number of hours, something that is not allowd for people with other liabilities in this life.
Saturday 04/09/10

16 messages
WolverineWX - last answer from Ravnod, Saturday 04/09/2010, 15:51.
Can someone give me a good ELO deck for any price that is less than or equal to 80k. I am in dire need of a good deck. I just can't seem to get anywhere near 1200. I have the cash and the cards. All i need is some awesome presets.

Thx
2 messages
English stanky_skull - last answer from stanky_skull, Saturday 04/09/2010, 06:21.
Please check my preset I just made this one and hopefully you'll like it:

2HKO in Every Bite =p
1 message
What a surprise!
It's been great in T1 - I still haven't lost a match yet!
But I don't know what it would be like in ELO...
Any comments are appreciated.
4 messages
English AGPrinz - last answer from LOA Zeus, Saturday 04/09/2010, 01:04.
Friday 03/09/10

15 messages
English vexedvox - last answer from subclavianHoA, Friday 03/09/2010, 16:49.
Here's this weeks ELO bans (catagorzed as so many have asked for). Dorian moved from a temp ban to a player ban and Bristone is back on the temp ban list. Thats the only real changes, other than player bans, i see.

Staff Perma Bans (DT Penalty Applies): Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Lamar Cr, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Hawk

Staff Temp Bans (No DT Penalty): Marina, Striker, Blaaster, Bristone, Leviatonn, Toro, Rolph, Askai, Sylth, Gil, Rowdy, Emeth, Spiaghi, Ghumbo, Oshitsune, Dalhia, Smokey Cr, Charlie, Gwen, Wanda, Kerry, Sledg, Noodle, Rico, Shakra, Uranus, Caelus, Ambre, Ashigaru, Bridget, Eklore, Eyrik, Hugo, Morphun, Timber, Vansaar, Vholt

Player Bans (No DT Penalty): Robb, Bodenpower, Ongh, Mona, Elvira, Lea, Lou, Copper, Dorian, Dagg
2 messages
Português Barney_TnT - subject is closed
Keep Sylth Movement.

I inspire every owner of the beautiful card Sylth, to do well in ELO, something around 1150 is all I ask.

Cast all your votes into keeping Sylth, so we can have a happy Jungo week.

Please!!!
Thursday 02/09/10

« Previous12...166167168169170171...192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals