Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3823 subjects - 23406 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...167168169170171172...191192Next »       search the message board

Friday 27/08/10

9 messages
English Baelnor - last answer from Krahhl, Friday 27/08/2010, 05:38.
I am looking for some guidance on ELO using Vortex.

I am currently using an Uppers/Vortex combo deck, but I am struggling to actually win the round. I just cant seem to either deal enough damage, or when I do have damage on the table I cant seem to win the fights! Totally frustrating!

My deck is as follows:
Nellie , Oxen , Rubie , Wendel

Heegrn , Lehrg , Neloe , Sunder

Basically I am looking for suggestions on either to improve this deck, or to replace the Uppers with another clan.

Thanks heaps in advance from a newbie! (only level 17, but elo seems AWESOME)
Thursday 26/08/10

2 messages
English bulbulita - last answer from swagmaster420, Thursday 26/08/2010, 22:59.
Okay, this deck focus on hitting poison, add life, and reduce damage. What do you guys think? What to change? D:

Freaks:
Wolfgang
Bogdan
Hula
Olga

Jungo:
Niva
Nyema
Scopica
Pegh
9 messages
Română -Razvan- - subject is closed
I would like to know because I don't seem to get it... How come I sometimes loose when for example both cards have 7 power and one 10 pillz and the other 7
I know highest attack does not always win you the battle but still, such a difference?
3 messages
English abhishek - last answer from wasteroftime, Thursday 26/08/2010, 06:20.
I want to play in elo mode but i get jinxed every time. Nearly all the characters i have are elo banned.

One day i bought a Roots/Bangers deck and the next day came a mesage that 38 or some elo characters are banned including my Shakra, Noodile, Blaaster. Now i have to make up an all new deck.

Just give any deck you think is good. I can afford SOME expensive cards. No CR's.

I was thinking:

Shogunn
Loocio
Graff
Juicy Lord
Norbrodoid
Gibson
Veenyle
Tremoth

I know this is a hopeless deck so please give me some ideas. I can use any clan excluding Vortex, Nightmare and Pussycats.

So once again...HELP
2 messages
English Patraic - last answer from Zapper1300, Thursday 26/08/2010, 02:51.
I think this deck is pretty solid, but I keep getting unlucky with it.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1465849&list
5 messages
English LOA Zeus - last answer from LOA Zeus, Thursday 26/08/2010, 01:29.
Ninjas From The Future

Here is a new deck for ELO, works well because the low star cards can pack a punch as well.

Please Rate and comment.
1 message
Fei's Femmes

I'm running this but I feel like there should be something better here. I got access to any FPC other than Lao Cr and all useful Pussy Cats.
Wednesday 25/08/10

9 messages
English jtsarnak - last answer from jtsarnak, Wednesday 25/08/2010, 20:09.
I think it would be a lot easier to plan week to week seeing a separate list for the cards that are banned every week (but not in the Staff Banned section) and those that are banned because of the format election. I still can't tell which is which.
2 messages
English Chainsawhead - last answer from Zapper1300, Wednesday 25/08/2010, 19:44.
deleted
deleted

I really like the 1st one. But I prefer mono anyway. In the 2nd one though, Wardom with Vortex was a good idea.
Suggestions for improvements would be awesome.
1 message
deleted

thats the deck im using for elo atm, i just wanted to hear what people think, any way of improving it?
anyone else using Montana, and if you are, how are you doing?
1 message
I now have Kerozinn Cr, Elya Cr, Marlysa Cr and Seldnor Cr. I'm told you can do well in ELO with FPC if you have the cards. I got the cards now what do I do with them? Can anyone direct me to a good preset for them? I also have all Piranas and Freaks (minus the crappy crs).
6 messages
English williebobo - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Wednesday 25/08/2010, 17:42.
Having struggled coming up a new deck for this week's ELO. I finally find a solution that bring me back to top100 - Sol Hona! It is perfect in so many ways and I have never fought against anyone who also use it this week.

- 8 damage, can't ask for better
- Ability isn't situational
- Isn't too vulnerable to SOA
- Best of all, it is the ideal card against Ongh. Ongh needs 2 extra pills to beat Sol Hona, this 500 clintz will be the best investment you ever made!

I thought I would share this with you guys
12 messages
English wasteroftime - last answer from wasteroftime, Wednesday 25/08/2010, 12:45.
With the bans i believe making solid ELO decks has become cheaper than before. In this post i will go with reviews of most of the clans and their cheaper ELO playable cards. I`ll focus on half decks since they are more versatile and should be able to adjust to the weekly bans quite easily. For the sake of argument lets define cheaper as approximately 4000 clintz or less for a half deck. Which means you get a decent deck for around 8k

Bangers - Chlora, Loocio, Bball, Massiv

AllStars - Alexei, Stacey, Kang, Randy

FPC, LaJunta - currently a budget option is tough with the new popularity of this clan

Freaks - another tough one to play competitively on a budget, but a small support half deck can be pieced together using Hula Esmeralda, Harleen, Piotr, Olga Noel, and Mira --- the other half of your deck will have to provide most of the ooomph

GHEIST, Nightmare, Sentinels, Vortex - tough on a budget

Jungo - Mindy, Wendy, Radek, Pegh, and Askai are affordable options.

Junks - Gibson Dreen Veenyl Onik and Sentagon

Pussycats - Brittany, Muse, Noemi, Ella and even some of the big dangerous cats like Veronica and Jeyn can work. Svelthlana can step in a much cheaper filler than Gwen or Wanda

Roots - Amanie, Rico, Yookie, Noodile, Jeto, Miken Moose Jeena , Roots will be dancing around the bans for weeks to come. With no one card that makes them the powerhouse that they are, shutting them down completely in a particular week is hard to do.

Sakrohm - hard at this time but Murray Corrina Wakai Naboh and Jautya are all decent options

Skeelz - Mandred Greem Redra Deebler Zeke Clay Danae and Chwing are all good or decent cards... but their top cards have always been expensive. You`ll need a half deck that will pair up with them well

Ulu Watu - Nanook Stanley Janice George Kirk Taigo Lin Bee and 1 star Warren give you a few options with them

Uppers - Oxen Samantha Wendel Wayne Stark Frankie Hi Harold Glenn and Nellie should give you affordable options

Rescue - will have to dance around the bans... but i do believe 8000 clintz decks are possible, just dont expect to dominate

Well there you go, have a look at that selection of affordable ELO competitive cards, put some together, and win a bunch of games
Tuesday 24/08/10

9 messages
English Furyouss - last answer from PL_LP, Tuesday 24/08/2010, 14:58.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1458417&list

Is This Deck any Good in ELO coz i got to 1150 in 1-2 Hours

Comment Please
2 messages
English Furyouss - last answer from Signomi, Tuesday 24/08/2010, 13:41.
I Was Wonderin if this Skeelz Deck was any good in ELO

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1463124&list

Rate and comment please!
9 messages
English Buckeye4 - last answer from Denouement, Tuesday 24/08/2010, 10:10.
Was wondering what other clans fit well with All Stars in a half deck for ELO? Or is it better to use them as a Mono deck?

« Previous12...167168169170171172...191192Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals