Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3887 subjects - 24125 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...178179180181182183...194195Next »       search the message board

Friday 30/07/10

5 messages
English --werewolf-- - last answer from MABanator, Friday 30/07/2010, 06:41.
Hi everyone ,
Im a pretty new player..well i just came back to the game.
I made this thread to find a good allstar deck on budjet: (30 to 35k)
At the moment im playing a cheap Rescue deck (4k) for tournys and i can finish in 30-50 all the time.But in elo its not the same i never got past 1060 with rescues...i always get killed big time by either All Stars or the big deck of junks.SO if anyone could suggest me a deck matching what i need it would be appreciated...

(note:MY elo deck was a 21k Rescue deck that im curently selling)
27 messages
English DrTravelerLoA - last answer from MABanator, Friday 30/07/2010, 00:28.
There's been a lot of talk on this board recently about Smokey Cr and the Piranas, along with allegations that in order to play Piranas competitively in ELO, you *must* own Smokey Cr.

I want to explore this. Is it possible to build a Piranas deck without Smokey Cr?

I was thinking about:

Dalhia, Selma, Ulrich, Tyd, Taljion, Tula, Spycee, Hawkins

You still have pill manipulation, you've got some hard to stop cards, and some good defense. Other "smoke free" Piranas ideas out there?
Thursday 29/07/10

1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1415352

I name it Elo Maffia: The Returns. I have no idea If it will works yet since i cant test it (Eyrik is currently ban). I got this deck idea when i got beat by Eyrik + All Star deck one day, and then i look at Mona and Prince Jr.. and Fabio, it may not work as well as Eyrik + All Star But when Eyrik + Mona, Prince Jr or Fabio (originally i'm going with Don, but -4 atks isnt as good as -2 power, if only Don is -4 power). it may just be as deadly.. plus i think now my deck isnt as weak to SOA as it used to be (still weak because of Oscar). Maybe it still have problem with SOB. Hopefully it will be easier to deal with Uppers and Sakrohm.

IF only Fabio's effect is the same as Mona and Prince Jr XD
3 messages
English jrm520 - last answer from Jemme, Thursday 29/07/2010, 19:52.
So I decided to invest into and create a half Nightmare, half GHEIST deck. I have looked on the message board and tried to assemble the most effiecient deck I could. Considering the usuals that are elo-banned for Nightmare and GHEIST, my deck is:

GHEIST 12*
Arkn
Bristone
Leviatonn
Methane

Nightmare 13*
Azgroth
Glorg
Pan
Phyllis

Could anyone give me any possible suggestions on swaping out specific cards for others, or perhaps adding cards from another clan? Or maybe swapping out cards for a different strategy? I don't really have a strategy with the deck, just looked as if these were the best of the clan given stars and elo-bans. Any help or advice would definitely be appreciated.
15 messages
English BritRivalry - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Thursday 29/07/2010, 19:33.
Banned:
Ghumbo, Caelus, Copper, Morphun, Eyrik, Shakra

Unbanned:
Marina, Striker, Hugo, Uranus, Hugo, Toro, Oshitsune, Sytlh

Expect to see All Stars, GHEIST and Jungo. Possibly Nightmare with Oshitsune available.
1 message
Hello Elo players!
Wanda, Gwen, Yayoi and Charlie go out from Elo. Striker, Marina and Jessie too.

But we have another variant

deleted

Rate and comment.
2 messages
English Snowman LoA - last answer from Snowman LoA, Thursday 29/07/2010, 15:10.
I seem stuck around 1130 in elo and i cant figurw out what type of decks the best and what cards to use
4 messages
English 6-Kiarash-6 - subject is closed
I everyone,
i just wanted to start playing elo and i need deck advice

my Junkz: nearly got all of the good ones except Rowdy and Gil

Ulu Watu: i have Gabrielle, hikiousan, loulabee, Wee Lee, Nanook, Gaia, Taigo, Zack, Janice and Stanly

plz help me build a good ELO deck
6 messages
English UM_AaaBattery - last answer from -Glacier-, Thursday 29/07/2010, 07:22.
Loads of people are saying that with the new ban list mono GHEIST will be unusable but i have made a deck to prove them wrong and here it is. Gheist are getting ready (ELO).
4 messages
English Snowman LoA - subject is closed
Is it better to play random or non random in elo mode
Wednesday 28/07/10

6 messages
English WretchedShiro - last answer from Rh0ki, Wednesday 28/07/2010, 23:06.
People are saying that the GHEIST are going to go downhill without Rolph, Toro, Bristone, and Leviatonn, this is simply not true. they still have some powerhouses. this is the deck i'm using right now (yes. right now.) and i'm in the 1200's right now... and i'm going up. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1412364
tell me what u think, the ghiest are not down yet!
6 messages
English DudeToCool - last answer from Agito_King, Wednesday 28/07/2010, 12:17.
Hi im a bit new to this so i would like some help. Anyway ive been skimmin thru the message board for a answer but i couldn't find one.The only 2 questions i have are:

1.i would appreciate a list for which clan has certain ablities and bonuses, (i.e Sentinel for attack)is it a better clan either as a mono deck or dual deck, and best for evo s1 or s2
2.any foundation cards, or must haves for a clan (i.e. B Ball for Bangers)

any answers or help will be grateful
12 messages
ελληνικά St3f - last answer from neo_08ms, Wednesday 28/07/2010, 10:39.
Question above, please share your opinions here
5 messages
English Hogget - last answer from Hogget, Wednesday 28/07/2010, 09:44.
Hello,

with my recently created ELO-Deck based on Skeelz I'm not really successfull. I get defeat after defeat, especially in ELO. With other clans (FangPi, Nightmare, GHEIST) have not so much problems. Have anyone hints, ideas, tactics for the use of this Deck:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1397309&list

THX in advance
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1412323

Can you help me suggest anything else for my new ELO deck?
Thanks

~ Blueberryfun
43 messages
English H zerOrez A - last answer from H zerOrez A, Wednesday 28/07/2010, 00:58.
What card is the best in elo , WITHOUT ITS BONUS . I have enough clints to buy any non cr card in the game and i want to put in a random card in elo. Please just state the card and why you think its good. Thank you.
So Far i think Sigma or Uranus are great without a bonus. Are there any more great ones out there ?
Tuesday 27/07/10

Monday 26/07/10

71 messages
English UmExcuseMe - subject is closed
...is the 5th most popular ELO card in the last 5 days. Does that strike anybody else as completely out of whack? ELO is supposed to be the most current format in the game, yet here's a CR costing over 27K clintz in the top 5.

Most people would agree that he's a staple in any Piranas deck, or even half deck. But he's a CR, so you can't get him in a pack. If you're a new player, you have to pay more than for any non-CR card in the game to get him on the market.

What this means is that Piranas, one of the strongest ELO clans, is now a lot less attractive to new players. That can't be good for UR.

-- signed, a wannabe Piranas player who registered after Smokey became CR

« Previous12...178179180181182183...194195Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals