Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3824 subjects - 23414 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...185186187188189190191192Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 30/06/10

3 messages
English LOA_MR-D - last answer from LOA_MR-D, Wednesday 30/06/2010, 20:26.
Somethin I been testin for a lil bit, i know sylth's banned this week but let me know what you guys think!! http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1364348
4 messages
English TheDarkOrc10 - last answer from TheDarkOrc10, Wednesday 30/06/2010, 19:45.
I scored 1077 a new pb so far!!! A few more purchases and tweeks and experimentation and we may be even better Folk are telling me to go for edd, Spiaghi possible pr junior and also Dreen ( I have but she was replaced by veeneyle) Mona (a good card will probably get in time) but Fabio has made a big difference! I want him in my deck advice how to further improve it would be good!

deleted
1 message
When I'm Gone!

Please check this out, comments and suggestions are very much appreciated.
4 messages
English xdwarrior - last answer from KillerRick222, Wednesday 30/06/2010, 05:37.
I just sold all my allstars and right now i have 9000 clintz clans i dont want to buy: Uppers-own ,piranhas-own
1 message
deleted Rate and comment please, i think that is very good
Tuesday 29/06/10

7 messages
English filipek92 - last answer from Cardz Ruler, Tuesday 29/06/2010, 21:50.
Yesterday, an hour before tournament ends I had 1468 Elo, and today Kate wrote me that I ended up 43 with 1438 Elo. Can someone explain me that ?
1 message
Gina Glitt is glittering ELO

Also post yours views on Gina Glitt and is she worth using.
5 messages
English 6-Kiarash-6 - last answer from 6-Kiarash-6, Tuesday 29/06/2010, 09:19.
Hi every one
please comment and rate this preset and tell me how to change it
http://z7.invisionfree.com/UR_MOD/index.php?showtopic=2&st=0#entry471145
12 messages
English st4ar - last answer from st4ar, Tuesday 29/06/2010, 08:14.
So i have a few questions as this is only my second week in ELO

Im having a problem where ill have the same attack as my enemy, but still lose.

And a few situations of where i have a higher attack and still lose?

Im playing on my Iphone if this makes any difference, in the ELO room, where i believe its no random?

This is what my guild mate told me could be the reason to my problem

Check that you have it set to "no random" (you can set this under "game preferences" when you're in any room - next to the "fight now" button).
In any battle with the same attack, the lower star count wins.
In any battle with the same attack and the same star count, the attacker wins

Here is a fight i was just in ~

Majin9 level 43

Kang
Oyoh
Randy
Robb

Me

Bristone
Ludmilla
Methane
Rolph

Round 3, he uses Randy

I one pill Methane thinking he will overpill as we are both on 8health 8 pills each.

He one pills Randy for 5 atk,who beats my Methane with 5 attack.

I had less stars in this encounter if u add them up.

Also had another fight earlier aganist _Killzone_ level 70.

I 7 pilled with Rolph

He 8 pills with Kerry in a mono Rescue deck so..

7x7=49
4x8 + 12 from clan bonus = 44

He won that round. How? i dont see how its possible, and its no the first instance of this.
Monday 28/06/10

1 message
deleted

Hey this deck includes a pritty weak Uppers side and a very strong Junkz side with Rowdy, Gibson, otakoll and Malmorth I think, I am going to try to get 15 wins in fight club with at least 2 Uppers should this do the biz? Just now I am not looking for really good Uppers cards but just slightly better ones! I am currently intrested more in Montana, Junkz Pussycats and junga. I think that if you can one day win with junga or the cats you trully are a skilled player, winning with GHEIST or pirhanas or Nightmare, nah not so much skill!
Sunday 27/06/10

7 messages
English YPJake - last answer from AegisDivine, Sunday 27/06/2010, 22:01.
Hi all, I'm new to ELO. I'm doing okay, I've hit 1070 as a personal best or something like that. I'm currently playing a Mono-Uppers deck which has done pretty well for me. I am, however, about to buy a good amount of cards and I was curious either A) which clans complement Uppers? B)If Uppers struggle in ELO, which clans are a good direction to point my purchases towards to start pushing forward in ELO? I'm still very new to this and I appreciate your help. Thank you.
2 messages
Z4KALW3 - last answer from Kate, Sunday 27/06/2010, 07:14.
Splash cards can be wonderful thing.

Power Drain (1353e)
1 message
Here is my deck: 1351 in ELO!
Can i do something to do it better?
Saturday 26/06/10

4 messages
English SoPunny-Zack - last answer from Z4KALW3, Saturday 26/06/2010, 23:17.
Advice and strategy is welcome : D
Sunder gets an early death O.o
Of course, take out Terry

Rate my other ones aswell
6 messages
English mexmonster - last answer from SoPunny-Zack, Saturday 26/06/2010, 18:42.
I haven't really played with all of the other clans so i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a clan for me to start playing with. I have played a lot with All Stars, Bangers, Piranhas, and played with the Pussycats some. I kind of wanna start some decks with Uppers, GHEIST, Skeelz, and or Sakrohm. I have Nellie, and TrinmkkT and I've been wanting to use them but which other cards do i get? Im open to any suggestions.
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1355812

This is what I got so far. Please give me feedback. Don't really care about the ratings.
3 messages
English FusionEsq - last answer from Z4KALW3, Saturday 26/06/2010, 11:22.
Hay guys, I just came up with an interesting deck concept featuring the GHEIST and the Uppers. Please rate n comment and help me make this deck better. Much appreciated!
5 messages
English pillslanger3 - last answer from Z4KALW3, Saturday 26/06/2010, 11:18.
2 questions:

Do the points I accumulate/lose during a tournament affect my ELO score outside of it?

Does a match started before the end of a tournament still count towards your tournament score? I have done 4 tournaments now, and 3 of my last opponents knew they were losing and ran the clock down to nearly 0 before playing their last 2 cards, and forced the fight to finish outside of the tournament time limit.

1 extra question: If the fight does not count, can we get a rule made so that they do? At least for fights that start 5 minutes before the end of the tournament.

« Previous12...185186187188189190191192Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals