Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3887 subjects - 24131 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...188189190191192193194195Next »       search the message board

Saturday 26/06/10

6 messages
English mexmonster - last answer from SoPunny-Zack, Saturday 26/06/2010, 18:42.
I haven't really played with all of the other clans so i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a clan for me to start playing with. I have played a lot with All Stars, Bangers, Piranhas, and played with the Pussycats some. I kind of wanna start some decks with Uppers, GHEIST, Skeelz, and or Sakrohm. I have Nellie, and TrinmkkT and I've been wanting to use them but which other cards do i get? Im open to any suggestions.
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1355812

This is what I got so far. Please give me feedback. Don't really care about the ratings.
3 messages
English FusionEsq - last answer from Z4KALW3, Saturday 26/06/2010, 11:22.
Hay guys, I just came up with an interesting deck concept featuring the GHEIST and the Uppers. Please rate n comment and help me make this deck better. Much appreciated!
5 messages
English pillslanger3 - last answer from Z4KALW3, Saturday 26/06/2010, 11:18.
2 questions:

Do the points I accumulate/lose during a tournament affect my ELO score outside of it?

Does a match started before the end of a tournament still count towards your tournament score? I have done 4 tournaments now, and 3 of my last opponents knew they were losing and ran the clock down to nearly 0 before playing their last 2 cards, and forced the fight to finish outside of the tournament time limit.

1 extra question: If the fight does not count, can we get a rule made so that they do? At least for fights that start 5 minutes before the end of the tournament.
4 messages
English Aveira - last answer from mexmonster, Saturday 26/06/2010, 02:15.
Ive been looking at Bangers and heres what i have come up with...

B Ball
Bennie
Massiv
Gyro
Blaaster
Shogunn
Vermyn N
Lennox

What do you think?
15 messages
Deutsch HighFidelity - last answer from rejoin, Saturday 26/06/2010, 02:13.
I made the following preset:http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1346570&list

i think it's pretty good for a Freaks mono without Splata Cr and i'm trying it this week in elo, but my question:

do Freaks actually stand a chance and if not what would they need to become elo competitive
1 message
How to stop it?
I can't see how to improve it but I know you can always improve.
Friday 25/06/10

92 messages
English UmExcuseMe - last answer from Zhudac, Friday 25/06/2010, 20:30.
Their -2 opp. power ability makes it just so powerful... Is there any REAL counter?

Seriously though, are there any decent clans or decks in ELO that have a consistent advantage over All Stars when Marina, Striker and Robb are all available? When you add in Eyrik, that's a massive -3 opp. power, and All Stars have cards with both high power (e.g., Marina, Jessie, Stacey, Robb with ability) and damage (e.g., Striker, Randy), and I'm not even talking about their 5* cards. Sure, there are decks that can compete on an even footing, but are there any that are better?
2 messages
English MABanator - last answer from -TCG-Rassele, Friday 25/06/2010, 05:22.
Emeth Bryan Gatline Nahomi Trish Dean Thourmand Wardog
It looks good to me any suggestions? Except Jane Ramba I cant afford her right now
Thursday 24/06/10

9 messages
English xdwarrior - last answer from xdwarrior, Thursday 24/06/2010, 23:53.
Which one is better im trying to figure that out i currently have Amelia Ashley Cesare Asporov Davina Essie Eyrton Randy Frank Kang and Flo which should i go with
6 messages
English BritRivalry - subject is closed
I'm currently on 1220. Now for the question: I'm taking the rest of the week off (Friday to Sunday) and will my ELO points remain over 1200? (Friday -2, Saturday -4, Sunday -8 or is it Friday -2, Saturday -4, Sunday -6?)
Wednesday 23/06/10

7 messages
English Endymio_DvF - last answer from Zhudac, Wednesday 23/06/2010, 23:39.
Hey!

I'm a new player that's trying out the ELO game. So far my deck looks like this:

Freaks
Bogdan
Olga
Grudj
Soushee

GHEIST
Arkn
Platinum
Bristone
Rolph

I've had decent success with it so far (1127) but I"m always tring to tweak things to be more efficient. Any help that you could give would be awesome but please keep in mind that this represents nearly all my clintz so any changes have to be equal value or close to.

Thanks!!
2 messages
English svani - subject is closed
I used to play with mono-JUNTA deck..

Burger
Chiro
Naginata / Ed12
Dean
Thormund
Nahomi
Winston
Tank

Is this a good one???
I desparately need an advice!!!!

4 messages
English -UnXpecTaZzZ- - last answer from Xiander, Wednesday 23/06/2010, 16:20.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1339294&list

It's not the best in my opinion but i think it will be fenomal in elo or t1
15 messages
English LoA-Heitah - last answer from TheDarkOrc10, Wednesday 23/06/2010, 15:00.
Bans this week: Caelus, Morphun, Shakra, Hugo, Oshitsune, Toro, Marina.

That means you can play: Ghumbo, Striker, Slyth, and Sledg.
Tuesday 22/06/10

4 messages
English yugirival - last answer from yugirival, Tuesday 22/06/2010, 19:48.
I was thinking about putting Ambre in my Nightmare deck, realizing that Oshitsune is banned. i cannot use him. im also wondering if i should replace Nerfiniti with Chiara (A Skeelz, not a Nightmare) since a lot of people like her abilities.
help?
1 message
English Endymio_DvF - subject is closed
Hey!
I'm kinda a new player that is taking a first run at ELO (1109 so far ). I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my deck and let me know if I can tweak anything. I've had decent success with it so far but I'm constantly trying to improve things.

Freaks
Bogdan
Olga
Grudj
Soushee

GHEIST
Arkn
Platinum
Bristone
Rolph

Please keep in mind that this represents nearly all of my clintz so any swapping, be it cards or the whole clan, kinda has to be for equal value. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!
13 messages
English SadisticCynic - subject is closed
*sigh*, 7-10 straight loses in ELO mode... i'm starting to get so sick of the mode now, i've tried every single deck i've done well with in the past, i made a new deck, tried that and still losing... and not even against the clans they were suppose to lose against... i'm losing my cool and can't do anything to get it back, can anyone suggest something to help me?
4 messages
English Zee Deveel - last answer from Z4KALW3, Tuesday 22/06/2010, 11:48.
So this week Oshitsune gets banned. I was using this deck last week: (http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1208001&list) Unfortunately Oshitsune is a key player in that deck. I dont have all the money in the world to buy a totally different deck so I'm just gonna change my current one.
My idea:
Oshitsune>Azgroth
Rolph>Wardom
Bristone>Darth(ya i just wanted to bring this up )

Pls Help

« Previous12...188189190191192193194195Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals