Im very frustrated that i cant seem to make a good deck, i think its because i can only spend 11,000 clintz on cards, and thats when ive sold my last deck. Please help
send your message to pointlord3
I am new to this game and now try to build a deck for the survival mode.
I want to use my Piranas (mostly because i dont have much other cards )
My deck so far is : Ahkab , Puff , Scubb , Spycee , Sting , Taljon , Tula , Ulrich
Is it essential to play 2 races? I often see people with at least 3 cards from another race + 1 Leader.
In my opinion this deck would make no sense with other cards then Piranas. If i only got 3 out then the support gets to low and it weakens the deck?...
Is this deck possible to play at all?
If not how should my deck look like?
I only got cards from Piranas , La Junta , Sakrohm and Vortex . so...dont make it to expensive xD
Post decks here that have obtained on multiple occasions level 10 or better in survivor.
Please specify the following.
1. What mode you play on. Normal or Non Random.
2. Key strategic maneuvers.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
1. Playable on both. I usually do Normal until level 6, non random after that.
2. Chloe turn 1 pill 4-5 and get an easy 8 dmg in. I never ever use kenny with pills unless a guaranteed win is within site, or if there is no possible way to win otherwise. Kenny is there more for presence than play. And he's a good backup tool if you screw up.
3. There's an interesting dynamic here that misleads your opponent. You have a handful of cards that do massive damage and at the same time reduce massive damage. You will be surprised how many times people under pill against Chloe allowing you to get the easiest 8 dmg you've ever seen time after time.
You can switch one of the chloes out for a Copper, but I prefer the 3 - opp dmg for levels 6+.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.