In lots of guilds there is a Mart where people sell their cards.
How about if we had one on the sales and purchases thread to condense the different threads.
Then people can look for different things that they want
We can have different marts, like non cr mart (Maybe 1 for each clan so if people are looking for some La Junta cards they can go to the La Junta mart etc.), a playable cr mart and a unplayable cr mart and a lot mart.
I have a question about the fair play rating. Mine is at 0% with a yellow smiley face. I'm not sure if that is good or not. Also, what is considered good? I had left a game once but kind of on accident and when I got back it was still my turn. Would that hurt a score? I just want to know if anybody can explain it.
If you were looking for dueling tips then you came to the wrong place. This isn't a deck helping thread and you're not gonna be an amazing player by reading/following these little tips, these are just little tricks I've picked up.
1) Never forfeit, it gives you negative points and it's rude if the other player is trying to complete some missions.
2) If your mental math isn't up to snuff then get a calculator either online or otherwise
3) Participate in every DT you can, you don't have to win but by just participating you get 50 credits.
4) Watch videos, in the trial pay offers they usually have two or three videos a day and each one gives you a credit. To get there go to "Earn free credits" on the main page and down to trial pay, there should be a tab titled " videos" next to survey, ect.
5) You can win 150 clintz a week in elo but you need a score of 1000+ (You start at 1000) and 5 fights completed in elo, each week not total. This isn't encouraged.
6) Try to find a clan you like early and stick to it, two at the max. You can ask around and get suggestions but it really comes down to your playing style.
That's about it, if anyone else wants to add their own two cents then feel free.
I've been thinking about this ability for awhile. It seems to be kind of problematic in that it only works well within a very specific set of parameters. Notice that nearly every card with this ability is 3 stars, has 6-7 power and 4 damage. Every time (with few exceptions) UR tries to go outside that particular profile we end up getting an OP card like Bee Boy or Noctezuma. Because of this I doubt we'll ever see a 4 or 5 star with this ability.
Granted we have Betelguese but she doesn't really have a bonus so it works in her case. Can you see a 6/6 CoB Montana/Rescue or Uppers? Even a 6/6 CoB Sentinel would probably too much. That brings me to my next point. We've probably seen all of these releases that were gonna get. I don't see clans having more than 1 of these in their arsenal. The only clans that don't have one yet are La Junta, Montana, Rescue, Uppers, Sentinel, Roots, Junkz, Pussycats and Ulu Watu.
Hello everybody , i'm an avatar maker and i'm looking for do some avatars for interested guys
Here is my gallery : http://altyr5.deviantart.com/
The price is 4000 clintz but maybe if you dont want we can trade for choose the price
If you are not very sure of my capacity maybe we can do some test
Can you get around an SoB clan's bonus with a character who has an SoB ability themselves? I want to try and do that with Jeffrey if possibly --because the SoB clans are a pain to deal with using Berzerks-- but I don't know if it works at all, and if it does do I have to play him 1st or 2nd to get my clan's bonus through?
I Don´t really know if there´s a thread about this already but, i guess someone needs to say it. All Stars needs a 8 powered card, Eyrton is a great card, whatever, but the clan needs a new one. Rescue is a clan that can´t be used in ELO at all.
I Don´t know, there are a lot of things i could complain about, but will anyone hear us players some day?
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.