I hope to run tournaments for lower level players.
My idea is that 100 clintz is easy to get but 1000 clintz can be a big deal to players under level 30. So take your shot at winning 1000 clintz by playing against other people of the same experience level. First 16 players to request to join will be accepted.
First the prizes
for 16 p
1st prize 6000 and Methane
2nd prize 5000 and Rolph
3rd prize 4000 and Z3r0 D34d
for 32 p
1st prize 11000 and Methane
2nd prize 10000 and Rolph
3rd prize 9000 Z3r0 D34d
all characters allowed max star 30
place danger zone
deadline to join is 25th November
I don't know why other one didn't get posted pm me with reason if u are going to erase this to
16 - 2k each
32 - 1k each
sell card to u 1050 u sell back for 50
type 2 rule
but max. star 30
place danger zone
¤ G T M ¤ Grand Theft of the Murderers
Some personality alarm clock one morning in the various alleys of a city which their is unknown: Clint City. GPS in the hand they have to fight between them to get back their freedom. Kidnapped by mystic member of the Terrorist Group Pantheon (GTP), they will have no choice … Obey the order: ¤ find and kill ¤, if they wish to survive the slaughter who wait for them because nobody will let them leave the GTM.
Jackpot 608000 Clintz
Number of participants prevus 128
Rules : No card not to evolve
Two authorized clans Fang Pi Clang Nightmare
Collectors Cards authorized
Inscription 5000 clints
For the past couple of days i have been hosting K.O KINGS http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=256 and i read and did all i was suppose to do, everything has been running fine till recently. out of all the players i have played the lowest level was 27 and i cant seem to beable to play any one under 25, i'm level 60. i have tried talking to some moderators but one said he did not know why now i'm waiting for another to respond. I just want to know if there is level limit between players even though we are in the event room facing off????
Entrance fee: 1000 you sell me a card for 50 and i sell it back to you for 1050 anybody hwo can't sell cards contact me
closing of entry: 17th November 2008
IF 16 JOIN than
1st prize 5000
2nd prize 4000
3rd prize 3000
4th prize 1000
IF 32 JOIN than
1st prize 10000
2nd prize 9000
3rd prize 8000
4th prize 1000
IF 50 JOIN than
1st prize 15000
2nd prize 10000
3rd prize 9000
rules: max star 30
no ELO banned cards except Wee Lee and tanaerva
- BR 10 deck format
- Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters
- 25 * limit
- No Leader
- Must use 2 clans
- No level 1 character
- Must use 2 level 2 character(s)
- Must use 4 level 3 character(s)
- Must use 1 level 4 character
- Must use 1 level 5 character
- No unevolved characters
- ELO banned cards not allowed
- No collectors
- The cards should be balanced out with the clans (ei. 4 cards from clan1 and 4 cards from clan2)
- I will assign a groups once the spots are filled
End of registration: 5/11/08 @ 1700hrs (NZ date + time)
1. 50% of jackpot
2. 35% of jackpot
3. 15% of jackpot
Max players: 16
- Your deck cannot consist of any doubles.
- Your deck may contain only 2* and 3* Cards including ELO banned and cr cards.
- You are NOT allowed to use any pills. This includes fury as well.
- You are allowed to change decks whenever you want.
- You are required to battle the other player in your team for 3 times. The player with the most points at the end of your battles will go through the next round
- If these rules are broken, you are automatically disqualified.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.