Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3772 subjects - 22922 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...138139140141142143...188189Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 05/01/11

1 message
Do u guys think this could hit atleast hit 1300 because im not doing very good with it it might be because i made it yesterday an need more practice with it idk preset=1688942 http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1688942&list
1 message
deleted
do you guys think this deck has what it takes?
Tuesday 04/01/11

5 messages
English xTheM - last answer from xTheM, Tuesday 04/01/2011, 23:25.
Hey, I'm playing this game for a week or so and I wanted to create my first ELO deck but I have a small problem with what cards to pick and if the combination of the clans is even any good. First I wanted to do a deck like this:
Nightmare: Kenny,Pan,Glorg and one of : Phyllis , Mawpin or Sheitane.
GHEIST: Leviatonn, Rolph, Z3r0 D34d and Arkn or Wurmhol.
But after talking to some other player he told me that I should replace Kenny with Oshitsune, so I would trow away Arkn, Sheitane, Kenny and add Oshitsune, Platinum.
As the result the deck would look like this:
Nightmare: Oshitsune ,Pan ,Glorg and 1 of : Phyllis , Mawpin or Sheitane.
GHEIST: Leviatonn, Rolph, Z3r0 D34d and Platinum or Wurmhol
But then Rolph got banned and i was thinking of replacing him with Wardom or adding more stars so after a while the deck looked like this:
Nightmare: Oshitsune ,Pan ,Glorg ,Kenny.
GHEIST: Leviatonn, Darth, Z3r0 D34d and Platinum.

But then someone told me i should change it to this:

Nightmare: Oshitsune, Pan, Glorg, Phyllis
GHEIST: Leviatonn, XU52, Z3r0 D34d and Arkn

Is it just me or do these clans or cards seem like a bad combination and i should replace them?
Ps. I didn't buy any of these cards yet and if u would like to help me doing a deck I have 50k clintz and around 100k clintz in my total cards value on the market.
10 messages
English andra49 - last answer from Mr Viggz, Tuesday 04/01/2011, 20:57.
Well, actually I'm not newbie here, i have been playing UR for about 6 months, but to get my first credit i have to wait 2-3 months (-_-) which i get from ad clicks, surveys, etc. Now if i sell all my cards, i will have about 30K clintz. I mostly play ELO, but i always yoyo-ing around 1080-1100. So, do you have any idea to make a deck with that budget?
I have played GHEIST before, i think it was one of the best clans out there, but to get descent deck, it takes a lot of clintz.. then i tried Montana, but it seems there are soo many people use this. And it was also (bit) boring, because it played very straight forward (just my opinion). I was considering decks like GHEIST-Piranas, Freaks-Pussycats, etc. But i think it's better to ask guys here ..

So, i need your suggestions to make sure i don't waste my money (or i have to wait agaiin..)

Thanks for your help..
1 message
Hey, i need help making this deck, already made a prototype, but something just doesnt seem right about the deck. I know its quite low on damage, and heavenly high in power. But, it just looks flawed to me.
So, all im asking is can people comment and make sugestions on how to change it?
deleted
(Rowdy and Gil are both banned this week)

TheUnholyOrc
2 messages
Español SebLiz - last answer from anishae, Tuesday 04/01/2011, 07:27.
And I was happy they unbanned Robb, but now he is banned AGAIN, Striker still banned, so now.. what 3 stars char you recommend me to put in my mono deck? (already have Randy and Kang off course)

Lewis, Davina, Allison

Well, you tell me opinions
Monday 03/01/11

6 messages
English wats_happenin - last answer from URHunter, Monday 03/01/2011, 23:47.
So as the title suggests, which is better to use overall????
Obvs for ELO
1 message
A deck I came up with, surprised it wasn't already taken.
Serena's Tsunami

Rate/comment, please.
Any feedback would be highly appreciated.
1 message
Hi, i just started last week. I have tried a few presets to play with in ELO and the highest i got was 1200. I created a deck but i i wuold like to know if there are still ways i can improve it.. basically i created the deck with having only to compete with abilities and not clan bonuses.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1688356

Any comments and advice will be much appreciated since like i said I'm new.
6 messages
English jiasen238 - last answer from jiasen238, Monday 03/01/2011, 09:46.
Is it even possible to challenge specific people in ELO room? why does this happen? =(
Sunday 02/01/11

1 message
Is there a specific time that one ELO week ends and the next begins? I hav read sometime Sunday evening/Monday morning. I saw something that said 18:00 but that was3 hours ago and it hasnt started nextweek yet....
4 messages
English jiasen238 - last answer from jiasen238, Sunday 02/01/2011, 07:29.
Happy New Year guys!!

I was wondering if which of these presets or your suggestion is the best for long-term ELO to reach like say 1300?(: Please check them out.

1. Skeelz with Piranas - http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1664901&list
2. !!!!Praxie Vs Drake!!!!! - http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1656232&list
3. Praxie a la tête dans les Dalhia - http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1678215&list

I personally prefer the 2nd one, but what do you think? I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Saturday 01/01/11

24 messages
English iHasNoName - last answer from IM_Nem8, Saturday 01/01/2011, 23:46.
I've been playing Elo a lot lately, and you would expect the higher level players to make smart moves and think ahead of the round, but end up making the dumbest moves ever. Then randomly in another game a person of lower level or around the same makes smart moves.

This is really annoying and i've decided to rant about it.(this thread )

Has everyone else noticed this also?
10 messages
English Ardiyna - last answer from TheTopHat, Saturday 01/01/2011, 15:06.
I Have a little pocket change and I was wondering which clans best compliment the Roots?
4 messages
English PaniK_Wardog - last answer from 0 Kerry, Saturday 01/01/2011, 13:32.
I am using New Jungo!!! preset right now. But I am considering to build a Nightmare, Piranas, GHEIST or Roots mono-deck. My budget is 10 k as usually, but I want something usable. I prefer Roots as SoA and Nightmare as SoB. Any opinions?
7 messages
English E10din - last answer from 0 Anderson, Saturday 01/01/2011, 01:05.
I've hit a slump. i used to be able to get 1300 elo no problem but now i can barely win in elo mode. Piranas just dont seem to be cutting it anymore. so i was wondering if anyone had any nice elo decks that they could post, and maybe help me find a new deck to use. there is no real budget to this request, but please keep it under 80k. any help is greatly appreciated. and thanks mods for posting this
Friday 31/12/10

1 message
deleted

I have been using this and it has been doing pretty well, but still think there is room for improvement.

Thanks
1 message
Is the following deck good(it is only good thing that fits my budget xD)
Pan, Nistarok, Dieter, Nerfeniti, Jiro, Dreen, Onik, Lolly

« Previous12...138139140141142143...188189Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals