Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournaments and events

If you are organizing a tournament, planning on joining one, come here.
3335 subjects - 46138 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...150151152153154155...166167Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 08/04/08

48 messages
English Teh HOBO - last answer from Titan_AH, Tuesday 08/04/2008, 09:05.
Date unknown due to my infrequent access to the internet, I will host a monoclan tourney. Why? Because outside of the international tourney there aren't many monoclan tourneys.

So, the rules: only two 'filler'(non-clan cards) allowed, filler cards can't be the same clan. NO LEADERS!
and that's it, oh yeah and at least 6 of your 8 cards must be the same clan(this is where monoclan comes in, see?)

Prizes: there will be a 500clz buy in and the winner will receive 70%, second place 20% and third 10%, so if 10 people join then the winner recieves 7000c, #2 2000, #3 1000.

Also donations would be super!

To enter: just pm me a decklist, I'll verify it and sell you a card for 650(Larry, or something similar), you then are ready to go(I'll wait till I've got 7+ people before starting)

As I alluded in my intro my internet situation is spotty at best, i can usually check the boards during break so I'll be able to see who wants in and confirm decklists.
Monday 07/04/08

17 messages
English WELCOMETOHELL - last answer from Gambler Dax, Monday 07/04/2008, 00:36.
I AM HAVING A WEEK LONG RAFFLE STARTING TODAY TILL NEXT FRIDAY 4/11..THERE WILL BE THREE WINNERS,FIRST PLAYER WHO WINS GETS THERE CHOICE BETWEEN...Lost Hog,Striker AND Bodenpower 2ND GETS PICK FROM REMAINING TWO AND THE LAST PLAYER PICKED GETS WHATEVER IS LEFT...ENTRY FEE IS 600..I'M SURE EVERYONE KNOWS HOW IT WORKS,SEND A CARD FOR 50 I'LL SEND IT BACK FOR 650...GOOD LUCK
101 messages
Español 0 legi0n - last answer from Gambler Dax, Monday 07/04/2008, 00:21.
This lottery is for Cr cards

* the entry fee is 500 clintz for one ticket (must send me a card for 50 and y send it back for 550)
* The winner will recieve : Swidz Cr Diyo Cr Geuner Cr Seldnor Cr all in MAX xp

* the lottery ends friday at 22:00 hrs (GMT-06:00)

for safety I ask a moderator to pick rhe winning ticket

good luck for everyone Legi0n

(please when send me the cards, copy my nick because there are more players whit a nick like mine)

have fun
Sunday 06/04/08

39 messages
English Wizzy95 - last answer from Wizzy95, Sunday 06/04/2008, 13:23.
I am holding a big tournament. I need no more and no less than 16 people.

Cost: 850 clintz (I will sell you a card for 1000 because I am going to buy a card worth 150)

Deck: The deck can have 30 stars at most. There will be no ELO banned cards that can be used in this tourney. Please send your decks to me in a private message.

Rules: Once you begin a battle with your opponent, I want you to record the FINAL RESULT, THE CARDS YOU USED, AND THE CARDS YOUR OPPONENT IS USING. (These things will be used to make sure your opponent isn't cheating.) Private message me this. Example: From: Elite Monkey:I lost 5 to 1.I used Morphun, Elixir, Jane Ramba, and Tanner. My opponent used Edd, Mona, Don, and Bridget. In conclusion, I lost. (End of Example) If I don't recieve one from you, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!! This will be required after every battle you have.

Prizes:
Morphun (MAXED)
Kiki (MAXED)
Vladimir (MAXED)
The overall winner will choose his card. Second place chooses his. Third Place takes the card that is left.

P.S. Remeber only 16 will be able to play. Better apply soon. Ask if you have questions here. Please put your message to sign up here not in my mailbox.

Hope everyone has fun!
Wednesday 02/04/08

91 messages
English soliuz - subject is closed
Again im so bored

Grand prize: blaster
1st prize: Kevin
2nd prize: mcdecay
3rd: Ashigaru
4th: booden power

the purpose: to make a joke related to UR nothing offensive
example: Mini Mosu is so fat when his beeper went of ppl thought he was backing up. or Timmy is so ugly when he look out of the window he got arrested for mooning
again ill try to find a mod or a hot chick to judge perfably a mod gl ends april 1st
Tuesday 01/04/08

9 messages
English x iiGlucozZEe - last answer from WarriorDudeAB, Tuesday 01/04/2008, 22:04.
Hey im just wondering can leaders be cr cards??
Monday 31/03/08

12 messages
English Puppyboy - last answer from RG LoA, Monday 31/03/2008, 22:26.
This tournoment is to sow if you have the best mono Freaks deck out there

RULES
1)only Freaks
2) star limit is 30
3)send me your decks

FEE
send me a card for 50 clintz and ill send it cack for 1050

PRIZES
1st Olga
2nd erpito
3rd a pat on the back

join if you think you have the best Freaks deck
1 message
This tournoment is to sow if you have the best mono Freaks deck out there

RULES
1)only Freaks
2) star limit is 30
3)send me your decks

FEE
send me a card for 50 clintz and ill send it bcack for 550

PRIZES
1st Olga (R)
2nd erpito
3rd a pat on the back

join if you think you have the best Freaks deck
1 message
My opinion is to give players who let time pass a disadvantage by substracting winningpoints (and maybe clintz). In tournaments i waste a lot of time and lose lots of winning points each time a player do this. I have a disadvantage and he will get a bonus? That's ridicoulus.
Last time i wanted to level a new card in the training room and they started doing the same there. About 50% of all fights were "won" by letting time pass. I wasted 1 hour to get my char from level 3 to level 5!

If the LTP -strategy would be punished harder than giving that players a red smiley, the game would be better.
And players like my, who getting crazy when opponents do this, wouldn't be be lead into temptation to insult such players (I haven't done it, but the more often it happens, the more often i start to think about it).

(sorry for posting this here, but i don't know where to writze it elswere)
Sunday 30/03/08

24 messages
English kilantolshi - last answer from LF-jelly, Sunday 30/03/2008, 11:41.
I'm certain many players have noticed, but 1st place tends to accrue around 300 battle points in a tournament.
I have a lot of trouble believing this as I am continually finding players who ignore my challenge (let it time out, wasting 1-2 minutes of play time) or even worse, they accept and then let the battle almost time out before making their move, each move.
I for one am sick and tired of these players whose sole purpose is to stop those who aren't friends/guildmates from placing high in tournaments. Their actions are making it so this game has less appeal for those who actually play. They are a problem and their actions need to be dealt with or countered in some way.

The difficulty is in how to do this. So here is what I propose. We find a way that us (as the players) can agree to as a majority to reduce the unfairness of these players. We then petition Urban Rivals to enact the agreed to changes in a future update.

So how can we decrease these unfair practices? I have three viable ideas myself (and would gladly look over any additional opinions from other players)

Options located in below post
3 messages
English scott1337l - last answer from WarriorDudeAB, Sunday 30/03/2008, 11:17.
When i enter a tournament my clints always come at the next tournament

why is this happening?
11 messages
English HBG-Logica - subject is closed
You guys experienced the same??
Saturday 29/03/08

2 messages
English jerromy - subject is closed
How would i run a tournament
3 messages
English death-_angel - last answer from Baron Brixius, Saturday 29/03/2008, 02:56.
Is Vansaar's ability now +90%xp
Friday 28/03/08

77 messages
English soliuz - last answer from Vanter, Friday 28/03/2008, 17:42.
Bored out of my mind were doing this SA style

entry fee is u sending me a Melluzine MAX LVL and a certain word that i will message you that u have to message back

1st: Morphun
2nd: vlad
3rd: vlad
4th: zat man

ps: i dont think i can host the darkness tourney so many things to do ill remake it later on. also ill try to find a admin or a hot girl to draw the numbers.

pss: i like pie

psss: ignore the pss

pssss: listen to psss
15 messages
English kiwiDIFF - last answer from 0UC K-Ryder, Friday 28/03/2008, 09:07.
The meadows are looking for a challange, any australian guild who wants to battle us please message me or willi boi, the conditions are, loser gives winning guild 10,000 clintz (guild Leader decides what to do with it),

the challanging guild has the choice for it to be either type 1, Type 2, or ELO
Thursday 27/03/08

24 messages
English cheese_14 - last answer from teSG-Syuhide, Thursday 27/03/2008, 19:46.
Before i start i would like to state i AM NOT a scammer, i have run 1 tourney and 1 lottery very successfully

the idea
-There are 50 tickets up for sale
-the entry fee is CARDS

the card breakdown
- send me a card worth 1k or less- 1 ticket
-send me a cards worth between 1k and 3k- 3 tickets
-send me a card worth between 3k and 5k- 4 tickets
-send me a card worth between 5.1k and 10k- 5 tickets
-send me a card worth between 10.1k-50k- 10 tickets
-send me a card worth OVER 50k- 20 tickets

The winner will recieve:
-All the cards that have been put into the lottery
-5k from me
-3 cards from my deck that are worth a lot

This competiton is for your gain and your gain only, i am making nothing out of it, have fun entering

the random number generator i wil use to determine the winner is this- http://www.random.org/integers/

the number that you will recieve will be the one corresponding to to the time you enter e.g. if your the first one to enter and youve sent me a 10k card you'll get the numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and so on till the numbers are all done, if there are tickets that go over the number 50 they will still be added

have fun entering - cheese_14
Wednesday 26/03/08

14 messages
English Baron Brixius - last answer from Baron Brixius, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 13:30.
For a limited time, I'm making UR Card avatar pictures. I've created a UR card of Ryuk for my avatar picture. If anyone else would like a picture in this format, I'd be glad to make you one for a small fee. I wouldn't need any more than maybe 1500 clintz or a card of equal worth for the very best quality I can produce. Let me know if you'd like a custom UR card picture. All you need to do is send me a link to the picture you want as the card, tell me what you want the stats, rarity, ability, level, and clan to be, and make a payment. I work pretty quickly and will have the picture ready within a day most of the time.
Tuesday 25/03/08

4 messages
English kingkvt - subject is closed
Hosting a lottery or Kolos!!
(maxxed)
1000 for a ticket!!

i will get a mod to choose a winner!! to join u would have had to buy credits!
Monday 24/03/08

7 messages
English inmaculado - last answer from soliuz, Monday 24/03/2008, 23:23.
Hello the goal of this event is to exchange Oyoh by a letter from a level slightly higher but with a condition can only be changed by 5 persons of the same country is 5 French say whether any change can do more french having what is the country that More changes and the most supportive.

« Previous12...150151152153154155...166167Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals