Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3774 subjects - 22943 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...150151152153154155...188189Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 27/10/10

12 messages
English TCG_Kris - last answer from Eduard Khil, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 17:12.
If you look at the Temp Bans, on week 43 (24/10-30/10) Hawk is on both the Perma ban list and the Temp ban list.

I see this as either an Error, or certain Permabanned cards may become free very shortly.
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1574483

looking for comment to improve this deck.
Rate up to support if you like it!

Thanks!
5 messages
English Slewor - subject is closed
Why is Hawk in both the Permanently banned and Temporarily banned characters this week?
At least thats what it says on the elo banned characters page
32 messages
English ZecuroX-GC - last answer from cnetboss, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 10:43.
Not only one week... but one whole month except 1 Oct - 3 Oct... the GHEIST keep BANed for soooo long!
Bristone, Leviatonn, torro, Rolph, even Methane and Z3r0 D34d in 2 weeks later...
i think this BAN is ridiculous...
this is my deck for this week: deleted
if Z3r0 D34d gonna be BAN for the next two weeks, i don't know what card i must use to make any good GHEIST deck... any suggestion?
3 messages
English Nakedsquirrel - last answer from Nakedsquirrel, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 10:02.
Skeelz Presents C²

Rate and comment help me improve
1 message
I generally use the quick battle mode but since my elo score is so high so early in the week i cant find any opponents. It used to be that if you just sat in the room you would get challenged in a minute or two. Now I'm sitting here waiting and haven't received a single challenge within the last ten minutes. Can anyone shed light on this new development for elo?
10 messages
English AutumnHart - last answer from AutumnHart, Wednesday 27/10/2010, 02:29.
Does anyone have any deck ideas for a good mono Piranas ELO deck?? I have the whole clan and need some help on how to work with them in ELO. Also if anyone has any good ideas on commbination decks withthe clan please help.
1 message
***La Junta***

easy 1200

ELO: 17 wins 1 lose 11 win in a row
Tuesday 26/10/10

1 message
My new preset elo wipeout http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1569614&list
it doesnt matter what your level is this deck should get you upto 1200. fun deck too play with
10 messages
English moonfish - last answer from engrcva, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 14:11.
What is the best clan or best deck to use in elo? right now i'm running a Piranas deck, but i want to change my decks around every once in a while. What would be good to use?
3 messages
English Mikard - last answer from swagmaster420, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 04:45.
Currently for my elo deck I have Draheera, Z3r0 D34d, Anibal, Luba, Dolly, Platinum, Arkn and Wardom. Anyway I can improve this deck whatsoever? I'm hoping I can either replace Dolly or Luba, since I'm not too keen on Poison or Damage=Damage Opp.
Ty in advance
7 messages
English soldja slim - last answer from BesucherXia, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 01:50.
Iv got a Nightmare/pussycat deck but every game I play I get 3 Pussycats and 1 Nightmare
Y is this?
2 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from jviper360, Tuesday 26/10/2010, 00:06.
I like the high power of my ulu half deck. I'm looking for feedback, or maybe even an entirely different half deck to go with them. I think attack manip. half decks seem to blend well with ulu half decks. Budget is < 10k
Monday 25/10/10

8 messages
English TCG_Kris - last answer from Praximus, Monday 25/10/2010, 16:37.
Has anyone else noticed Hawk is on the Temp bans for Week 43?
3 messages
English Respect WMD - last answer from CatzPaw, Monday 25/10/2010, 16:22.
So im looking at this week, week 43 right? says today to saturday 30/10.
BUT what i dont understand is that theyre are bans for the following week? I thought the bans reset today. So the bans that were voted on changed today for this week? what about the following week? i dont get it for some reason, you dont vote for 2 weeks right? I'm really confused someone help me out and simplify this.

« Previous12...150151152153154155...188189Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals