Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3826 subjects - 23427 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...159160161162163164...191192Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 06/10/10

3 messages
English Phoenix PL - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:47.
Heres a deck i thought of... Its proven to be very good and effective

deleted

Tell me what you think , Thx..
_______
/Phoenix
2 messages
English Johnnae - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:45.
4 messages
English --werewolf-- - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:42.
Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone has the glitch You do not own this card!
Tuesday 05/10/10

7 messages
English ChangeIsGood - last answer from ChangeIsGood, Tuesday 05/10/2010, 01:43.
Monday 04/10/10

6 messages
English WP_Bauldy - last answer from -The Dude-, Monday 04/10/2010, 22:43.
Warriors Of The World United

I know the first thought is this deck is hurt by SOB ( Really? i never noticed......:tired

However it didn't stop me winning, this is because the abilities in this deck actually made it alot stronger than most Nightmare decks i encountered. So even without the extra damage i still won the matches which is all that matters.

Anyway give it your own thoughts i made it to try win back some credit for the Fang Pi Clang and it has pushed me up the ladder after a difficult week.
11 messages
English Parish75 - last answer from Parish75, Monday 04/10/2010, 15:12.
I seem to be stuck floating between 1160 to 1192, but I can't seem to break the magical 1200 barrier. Anybody have any tips that could help a newbie out?

Also what is the average clint payout for accomplishing said feat?
9 messages
English jons91 - last answer from jons91, Monday 04/10/2010, 07:40.
I need a 2* DR to replace Spiaghi for next week, any suggestions? I don't want to go look through all of them
1 message
It's an anti-SOA deck for whenever you're getting owned by GHEIST or Roots.

SOA? Yeah, i have 1.

Do you guys like it?
Sunday 03/10/10

33 messages
English Lunien - last answer from swagmaster420, Sunday 03/10/2010, 23:35.
Your Deck cannot contain the following 26 Character(s): Yookie, Lou, Elvira, Bodenpower, Sigma, Chiara, Shann, Marina, Rolph, Toro, Leviatonn, Rowdy, Spiaghi, Ghumbo, Dalhia, Gwen, Sledg, Noodile, Uranus, Dorian, Gil, Blaaster, Rico, Kerry, Emeth, Askai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skip to bottom for TLDR version.

Look for Copper to be running free again - both SoA clans are pretty much shut down. Roots loses Yookie, Lou, Noodile, Rico, which is pretty much the Roots half-deck. GHEIST loses Rolph, Toro, Leviatonn. Bangers are hurt somewhat by Shann, Bodenpower, Blaaster being out. Rescue is still probably out, no Kerry, Sledg, Elvira. Junkz lose their two best cards - Gil and Rowdy. Splash cards Uranus, Chiara, Spiaghi are all out as well, so look for lots of Coppers.

Piranas aren't that affected by the Dahlia ban, Oshitsune is also back in the fold. So a heavy SoB week seems likely. Look for GHEIST to still be in play though to attempt to counter Copper - Bristone, Arkn, Zero Dead, Wardom is a decent half-deck. GHEIST mono (using Draheera) might also appear since Roots is shut down.

TLDR: Flavor of the week: SoB, attack manip, and Copper
2 messages
English BigPoppaE - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Sunday 03/10/2010, 15:38.
I'm currently ranked 91st and need to figure out if I can stop playing for the week so I don't risk dropping out of the top 100. I had my last match at 4:30pm central standard time today.
Thanks,
BigPoppaE
22 messages
English Zee Deveel - last answer from Hybrid069, Sunday 03/10/2010, 12:54.
WOW this week is autistic. I can stand Oshitsune(especially cos i hav one myself). But Cooper klicks arse. I don't get why he's not perma-banned. a 9/8 with +8 attack hulk on the streets with his giant(... MACHINEGUN...) is loose on the streets destroying little kids'...(HOPES AND DREAMS)...

VOTE GREEN somewhere IF YOU WANT A ...(COOPER PERMA-BANN)... FROM COOPER!
14 messages
English ---SiM-HoA--- - last answer from BigPoppaE, Sunday 03/10/2010, 09:29.
So far, my deck is:
Glorg 6/6 SoA and SoB
Pan 7/3 +3 Life and SoB
Oshitsune 4/7 -4 Opp. Power and SoB
TOTAL: 11* I currently have 28859 Clintz and im looking to improve this deck. I am looking for a second clan that has a good bonus such as GHEIST (SoB) that has a few quality 2/3 stars. I am willing to trade in my cards for better ones and buy new ones. I have cards that are worth a pretty penny but are ELO banned (Such as Rowdy) At most i can get 45000-50000 clintz please help!!!
7 messages
English 12t PI - last answer from rejoin, Sunday 03/10/2010, 04:24.
I'm currently running a mono-La Junta deck

3 4* Bryan, Getrud, Chiro
3 3* Trish, Jane R., Archibald
2 2* Thormund, Dean

I'm usually hovering around 1200. Anyone have any suggestions for adjustments? And I own every ELO allowed La Junta card.
12 messages
English mrgoodbar64 - last answer from rejoin, Sunday 03/10/2010, 04:19.
So what are peoples opinions on which clan two clans have the beast 3 stars

and which 3 star character is the beast to splash as a one of

and of course which one is simply the best!
Saturday 02/10/10

4 messages
English Crazy Gorilla - last answer from UM_AaaBattery, Saturday 02/10/2010, 13:00.
Been using this in the DT, and elo survivor

I win about 80%+ of my matches considering the fact any card can be entered into the dt (Hugo + MONTANNA )

Pan + Freaks (Bogdan and SoA) (Grudj + 7 pills get 2 back waaah?) and (Olga for attack manip clans)

Nice little deck, i'm going to see how far i can get in elo mode

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1529137
Friday 01/10/10

4 messages
English TalS - subject is closed
I have just reached 1313 ELO and I have done more than 5 fights today, if I stop playing this week, will I lose 2 points for not playing tomorrow and 4 points for not playing the day after tomorrow, which means I lose 6 points and I end up with more than 1300 ELO - 1307 ELO?

Thanks~
18 messages
English meantome - last answer from K1NG_PWN4GzZz, Friday 01/10/2010, 12:38.
7 Roots cards banned from ELO... i mean, i can understand the perma-ban ones, but you cant ban like the entire clan... theres litterally no point in using them because you cant use anything...
3 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from BigPoppaE, Friday 01/10/2010, 10:41.
Playable decks don't have to be expensive. I just passed 1300 with this one
id_deleted

Post your own low budget deck, or give me feedback on mine.

« Previous12...159160161162163164...191192Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals