Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3774 subjects - 22943 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...167168169170171172...188189Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 18/08/10

1 message
Ummm I'm kinda sorta REALLY strapped for cash but any suggestions for a Pirana Elo deck would be appreciated
2 messages
English URHunter - last answer from all41n14all, Wednesday 18/08/2010, 17:44.
I am out of budget, so I am only using what I have. I have too many cards to list them all, so you just have to name a few options.

Half deck - Stacey, Jessie, Kang, Randy. I need the other 1/2. It is for ELO.
1 message
I have 3 new decks

deleted
deleted
deleted

since i'm almost complete my Montana mission, i want to start doing my other mission, from all my card in the collection, i'm able to build 3 decks for mission. So i want to see which deck is the cheapest to fixs so i can begin doing mission while playing Elo.

thanks.
2 messages
English Chainsawhead - last answer from TnT_Mathwiz, Wednesday 18/08/2010, 07:11.
A, in my opinion, very stable Bangers/Nightmare deck. Cemetery Party
Is it as solid as I think it is? You be the judge.
Tuesday 17/08/10

3 messages
English LB_Un67 - last answer from Hobbitusz, Tuesday 17/08/2010, 14:24.
I didn't preset this, but I've built a deck and I'd like some comments on it...

Raeth 4*
Selma 5*
Ulrich 3*
Tula 2*

Sigma 3*
Nimestic 2*
Wakai 2*
Petra 4*

Suggestions, please?
1 message
Started using Roots not that long ago, i like him, but I wouldn't mind some suggestions on my deck. Right now got:
Gertjan
Shakra
Jeto
Noodile
Ataoualpet
Rico
Yookie
And then Hugo. Im strapped for cash and 2 stars over ELO any suggestions would be nice.
14 messages
English DiversityRA - last answer from Z4KALW3, Tuesday 17/08/2010, 00:58.
Ok I made this deck for elo and so far its not really working (remaining under 1200). I'm 100% sure I should change the cards (Lou for instance needs to go, maybe for Ojibway or someone, no matter how much i love her and seriously I'm going to need Olga ), but I'm slightly low on cash and I don't want to screw up and buy people that will work even worse.

Surprisingly when i tried out the deck in T1 after mass frustration of getting to like 1150 and sinking down to 1060, it worked really well, and i won a little more than 2/3 of my matches, mostly with around 2 - 4 pillz leftover. Im assuming this is because the people arent getting filtered out the more you win. Anyway i think i'll keep it for that.

Also this probly isn't related, but i saw it a lot, and i looked for what it could mean, and couldn't find it. What does to 'splash' a card mean?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1447526
Monday 16/08/10

15 messages
English Atrimis - last answer from all41n14all, Monday 16/08/2010, 03:42.
Alright, so I joined a long time ago, got sucked in by other games, and have returned to UR. My question is this: What are some good introductory clans for elo mode? I'm not looking to break any records, but I've herd that maintaining a good 1300 rating is profitable and the most rewarding for your time.

At the moment I have an influx of Sakrohm, Roots, Junkz, and Nightmare clan cards, but I am willing to aquire other cards that will help me reach my 1300 goal.
Sunday 15/08/10

4 messages
English Hfs86 - last answer from MABanator, Sunday 15/08/2010, 22:06.
Jeez out of 10 elo match i had run across 7 La Junta decks in them
all with these setting Bryan, Emeth, Jane Ramba and Trish
OMG
2 messages
Português Juszt - last answer from Sunnyjimbob, Sunday 15/08/2010, 21:45.
My 1st Elo top 100

coments and green faces pls
3 messages
English 0asimple-TCGA - last answer from all41n14all, Sunday 15/08/2010, 21:25.
I don't know how to vote for the election. How do I vote?
1 message
La Bangers Elo Supremacy

anything I should change? It looks solid to me, going to be trying it out a lot in the coming days, but it is late and I cannot get started tonight. If you see any flaws please let me know, but I think this deck will do wonders for me with the new elo format bans. especially since everyone has had a chance to ban the op cards for next week a little more evenly than did last week.
Well thanks for your time, green faces appreciated, red faces acceptable but i prefer explanations : )
2 messages
English Sephiroth_DvF - last answer from Z4KALW3, Sunday 15/08/2010, 09:28.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1446370&list
deleted
i need your help
just rate it up (smokey is there since this was published already)
2 messages
English -sCapeg0d- - last answer from Puddin Tame, Sunday 15/08/2010, 06:20.
deleted

Based on a mono-Pussycats deck, as I couldn't find one satisfactory.

comment, criticize and insights please ... ty
1 message
Hi guys...

deleted

just want to know if this deck is good? or should i replace some of the cards???

rate and comment please...

thanks
23 messages
Z4KALW3 - last answer from sycanteLoA, Sunday 15/08/2010, 04:51.
And to those who've broke their previous Elo records in the new climate, which decks did you use to do so?

I broke my Elo record of 1353e by scoring 1375e with this: Taljion's Slightly Lesser Targe

The best I'd managed with the more powerful variant - Taljion's Targe - was 1330e or so.

I'm curious to see if people have been doing similar and adapting previous favourite decks such as the above shift and managing to keep consissted with their previous bests or top them, or if they've shifted entirely to other clans.

I'm finding new Elo curious. Each week it seems more of a struggle from 1000-1200e, but then, once I'm on my way to 1330e it seems a little easier.

How about the rest of you?
5 messages
English Dustlord - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Sunday 15/08/2010, 04:24.
After trying out a lot of different clans, I've found that I really like the Montanas and Sentinals. I'm wanting to improve the quality of my deck, so I was wondering which cards from that clan I might want to try fitting in. Right now my big hitters are Fabio and Owen, and they've done a lot of cool stuff for me.

« Previous12...167168169170171172...188189Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals