Post decks here that have obtained on multiple occasions level 10 or better in survivor.
Please specify the following.
1. What mode you play on. Normal or Non Random.
2. Key strategic maneuvers.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
1. Playable on both. I usually do Normal until level 6, non random after that.
2. Chloe turn 1 pill 4-5 and get an easy 8 dmg in. I never ever use kenny with pills unless a guaranteed win is within site, or if there is no possible way to win otherwise. Kenny is there more for presence than play. And he's a good backup tool if you screw up.
3. There's an interesting dynamic here that misleads your opponent. You have a handful of cards that do massive damage and at the same time reduce massive damage. You will be surprised how many times people under pill against Chloe allowing you to get the easiest 8 dmg you've ever seen time after time.
You can switch one of the chloes out for a Copper, but I prefer the 3 - opp dmg for levels 6+.
This is for t1 survivor, and i been having some trouble getting consecutive wins with it. Maybe im playing it wrong because i had a pretty good player help me make it but it never hurts getting peoples opinions and ideas that can make it flow better. When i play t1 Dt's i switch out Wardom>Kolo's and Mawpin>Z3r0 D34d
Errr... i really (not desperately) need help on building a good survivor deck
first of all I use Jungo+Sakrohm cuz Jungo opens the life gap especially sylth and sakrohm's greatest reducers
and one of it is Uranus soo i need help...?
What makes a good survivor deck?
1.Mono or solo?
2.Which are the best clans and paired with which others?
3.Should a Leader be involved or not?
4.What are the best abilities to use?
5.Is random worth it or should it be done in non random mode?
Rather easy to use, a good amount of prediction helps alot, but more than often the Vortex safety net allows mistakes to be made.
I believe the Vortex bonus shines especially with decks of this type because you mostly hit once, make a huge lifegap then hold the opponent at bay with DRs. The Vortex bonus, as I was saying, works amazingly, since if the opponent does predict what you were going to do and pills heavy to counter you he is left at a serious pill disadvantage and usually looses.
So please take a look, rate the deck and suggest fixes and repairs where necessary.
I was wondering how this deck would theoretically fare in T2 Survivor.
Also any suggestions to replace which card to make this deck better would be appreciated.
I have all the Nightmare cards, and am building up my Vortex right now, And have a budget of around 20 000 clintz.
So if there is a better suggestions, could anyone give me ideas on which card i would replace to get better results
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.