Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3820 subjects - 23393 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...171172173174175176...190191Next »       search the message board

Thursday 12/08/10

4 messages
English Firefighter_X - last answer from Firefighter_X, Thursday 12/08/2010, 17:17.
So I was just playing a match and I was using Trish with 3 pills on her and my opponent was using Deea with no pills on it in an ELO tourny room.. and Trish lost.. I had more power and damage, why did I lose?

I've had this happen ALOT and I can't seem to figure out this concept to know which card will come out on top when the powers are really close like that. I've had this happen several times both in my favor and against me in matches. Does the lower star card get favored b/c it's the underdog or what?
10 messages
English Firefighter_X - last answer from Firefighter_X, Thursday 12/08/2010, 15:54.
Before reset I had a 1150 rating.. Now I can't stay over 1000
I'm using the same 2 decks. Also I'm overpilling like crazy.. WTH is wrong. please help.. I'm getting VERY frustrated.

Primary Deck:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1120124

Secondary Deck;
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1014038
2 messages
English Lorukiru - last answer from Z4KALW3, Thursday 12/08/2010, 14:42.
Im currently at 1311 in ELO and for some reason I can never make it to 1400. The deck I using right now is
Montana/Junkz
Gibson
Malmoth
Sentogan
Tremorh

Donnie
Ottavia
Prince Jr
Sharon

I also use another deck that consists of Montana/Bangers
Angie
B Ball
Graff
Naykee

Don
Ottavia
Prince Jr
Sharon

Which deck should I stick with or should I make some changes. I also own most of the La Junta cards as well maybe I should use a half with them? I would greatly appreciate any tips anyone can provide.
14 messages
English Espada - 6 - last answer from rejoin, Thursday 12/08/2010, 13:27.
I am in need of a Fang Pi Clan.

Plz give me suggestions of a fairly cheap Either Mono or Some other Clan that would make a good Combo...Like Vortex

Plz Help The Noob Out!
Wednesday 11/08/10

1 message
I started playing in May on my iphone but have recently started reading some of the boards online. I reached 1247 ELO in my 1st week and 1300+ a few times already. I'm curious about the guilds, but not sure if I'm ready to join one yet.

I don't know if this is the right forum for this type of introduction but I figured I'd test it out.
6 messages
English im_a_n00b - last answer from wasteroftime, Wednesday 11/08/2010, 06:28.
Should I get Gil and Rowdy when they're cheap?

Or should I just w8 for emeth's price 2 drop?
4 messages
Deutsch HighFidelity - last answer from Z4KALW3, Wednesday 11/08/2010, 03:12.
New Elo Pill Manip~

i tried to make a pill manipulation deck with the new bans, please rate and comment.

and also: many of the new bans did hit pill manipulation (especially in Piranas). do you think this was done un purpose to enforce Vortex in elo?
1 message
Ok so I have been running several decks for the past couple of weeks.
The One I am working with currently is a Sakrohm deck
deleted

deleted
I ran the pirates for a little while with no success.

1368 Elo
I have run Jungo mostly this week with fairly decent results. I hit about 1150 before falling back, and I could see getting some luck together and hitting the 1200 ish area with that deck.

I usually try to prevent second turn ko's if I lose on the first turn, but I'm curious if I should not do that and just slightly pill so if the opp doesn't go for the 2hko I have better pills than I might have if I went balls out, and if I lose then Maybe use a lowish star card for the fall? would that decrease the elo I lose for the fail : ) ?

Anyway which of the decks looks best to you guys and what would you change. THANKS!
Thanks mods for posting : )
Tuesday 10/08/10

Monday 09/08/10

2 messages
ελληνικά St3f - last answer from Thoazol, Monday 09/08/2010, 20:36.
Is every recently banned card by the admins on the election this week?
3 messages
IM _Miterman - subject is closed
I have a Banger/Paraina half and i want to get rid of the Paraina!!!!
What clan should i go into????
Perferibly not junks or ulu wata
thx

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1434823
2 messages
English Bellazza - last answer from UmExcuseMe, Monday 09/08/2010, 19:21.
Hey Im Bellazza and I use a La Junta deck. I play ELO alot now because of great rewards and stuff.

My deck is:
Trish
Wardog
Bruce
Dean
Emeth
Gatline
Bryan
Winston

Can you think of any changes to that to make me become better in ELO
3 messages
English calvin_0 - last answer from UmExcuseMe, Monday 09/08/2010, 19:01.
This is the deck that i use.

lv.5 Avola
lv.4 Edd
lv.3 Mona
lv.3 Sharon
lv.3 Ottavia
lv.3 Oscar
lv.2 Filomena
lv.2 Prince Jr

Since this week both Edd and Mona got ban (for some reason), my deck cant play... so how should i fix my deck? what should i replace Edd and Mona with? I'm thinking about Fabio and Ficcanaso, or maybe Donnie and Milovan.

any advice are welcome.
4 messages
English Dustlord - last answer from Z4KALW3, Monday 09/08/2010, 13:04.
I use to use a mono-Piranas deck, but it seemed random when it would work or not. I've worked some Jungo in and have had a lot more success, but I was hoping I could get some opinions on how to keep improving my deck.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1435048&list
2 messages
English fabion96 - last answer from 0 Braxter, Monday 09/08/2010, 09:49.
Im trying elo for the first time here my deck deleted post any suggestion
11 messages
English calvin_0 - last answer from Diet Rich, Monday 09/08/2010, 04:22.
Elo is easier with the new ban? i mean normally i have trouble just to reach 1100 elo, but today, i get to 1200 elo right away.... must be my lucky day.
2 messages
Português EnzoSteevens - last answer from owButtacup Ld, Monday 09/08/2010, 04:02.
See my deck and tell me what I need to change to upgrade it.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1098238
6 messages
English Tandura - last answer from Diet Rich, Monday 09/08/2010, 02:46.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1433206

I need help upgrading my deck. I usually win 1/4 times in elo and for daily tournaments it varies. Also need an idea of of how to k.o. with Grudj (or you think i shouldn't use Grudj.) I don't have 5 digits worth of clints to spend.

i also have Hula, Twyh, Vassili, and Ironfield, who i choose not to use anymore because they failed me too many times! (or i just don't know how to use them.)

« Previous12...171172173174175176...190191Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals