Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3873 subjects - 23905 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...179180181182183184...193194Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 20/07/10

1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1391764
Dang they beat me to the preset, but this deck is awesome!! I've been playing with it for just a couple days now and i peaked 1322 in ELO. Definitely worth tryin when they're more affordable
1 message
1320 elo but its only the seocnd day of the week. I am trying to make it to the top 100 and i am in it right now but its obviously going to get higher.
so i was wondering should i wait till later on in the week to push for 1400+ when there are more people in the 1300 ranks? And i dont have to constantly fight top 100 ones?

i need some advice it is only my second week in elo. I started late last week and i got to 1367 before i had to go then the tournement ended
5 messages
English TnT_Wazzupz - last answer from TnT_Wazzupz, Tuesday 20/07/2010, 18:39.
Well I to be honest SUCK at Elo... I know this question is asked like probably EVERY day but I want to make sure that I get the answer that I WANT and maybe the same answer that other people want. So I am a Bangers player and I use Full Bangers, Massiv ! for Elo. What I want is to see if I can improve this deck somehow to make it a for sure 1300+. I know people would say that it depends on skill but like I am able to get 1300+ but I kinda struggle (NO LAUGHING AT MEH!). Also for just some reason I would say that for what I WANT no Rescue please (I don't know, I just don't like them for some reason) and no semi-evos please because well quite frankly I can't afford it. I was thinking of maybe using this deck BaNg bAnG !!! but instead of Morphun maybe Shann or Shann when Morphun is banned and from the Vermyn N 3* to Juicy Lord? Your thoughts?
2 messages
English Legasee - last answer from all41n14all, Tuesday 20/07/2010, 15:21.
I think Im going to try this deck in elo
Stanly
Buck
Nanook
Garielle
Rowdy
Tremorh
Gil
Weenyle
4 messages
English all41n14all - last answer from Lunien, Tuesday 20/07/2010, 10:57.
Which ELO deck would work better:

1. I like this deck because it has alot of damage and has very good abilitites that work well together.
Dreen, Veenyle, Rowdy, Gil, Uranus, Murray, Petra, and Eris.

2. This deck is okay but i think the first is better.
Gil, Tremorh, Gibson, Rowdy, Buck, Gaia, Gabrielle, and Nanook.
2 messages
English v1p3rau - last answer from Zincomega, Tuesday 20/07/2010, 07:08.
Hey guys,
I've tried searching for this question but I can't find it. What's the link or page to the place where u go to vote for characters to be banned? Furthermore, how does this process actually work?

Thanks,
V1p3rau
2 messages
English owButtacup Ld - last answer from LB_Un67, Tuesday 20/07/2010, 04:04.
I my current half deck for Roots is
Amanie
Miken Moose
Rico
Arno

It was originally gonna be Lou to Amanie and Jeto to Rico, but then i decided i need the life gap. on the other hand, i needed a card with high damage so i thought i should change to lily. but i thought Lilly was to weak so i wanna know ur opinion. Should i go with Lily to counter power manip cards. Or have Amanie for the life gap?
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1396609

record of every single match w/ the deck is posted up. Specific card choices for this week. rate and comment!!!
Monday 19/07/10

2 messages
Česky Sharelock - last answer from Sharelock, Monday 19/07/2010, 21:53.
Hey
I wonder about this deck for Elo any way how to improve it?

Teams: Pussy / Nightmare
Main idea : reduce dmg to you + heal self to have more HP then opp. at the end of match
Healers : Kenny , Ditha , Cassio , Hel
dmg red : (pussy bonus) + Charlie , Nerfeniti
rest : Mawpin , Wanda

Atm I wanna have all with full stars but what about if I set Wanda or Charlie -1 star ( Wanda should be better becouse its only -1 dmg (Charlie -2dmg)) and change Hel to Pan.

Thanks for help with this try to build deck xP
3 messages
English Mozza_19 - last answer from Mozza_19, Monday 19/07/2010, 18:13.
Well i was wondering what clans to create my deck with! Currently im using Ulu and La Junta! But i also have a few decent Pang Fi cards. So could any one suggest which 2 i should use?
1 message
I just got my Tessa Cr, so i was wondering what goes well with them out of the following decks:
deleted
Sports Authority
deleted
deleted
deleted

Please rate and comment on these presets. good or bad
1 message
I just got my Tessa Cr, so i was wondering what goes well with them out of the following decks:
deleted
Sports Authority
deleted
deleted
deleted

Please rate and comment on these presets. good or bad
2 messages
English LetheanTears - last answer from LOA Zeus, Monday 19/07/2010, 17:55.
Tier wise. I can get 1300 extremely easily with Skeelz and can do it with most anything with Skeelz too. I never really tried to go past 1300 so I'm not too sure if I just know most strategies and tacts from 1300 and below or if I'm just good with them.

So here I am, what do you think of Skeelz in ELO?

P.S. - I'm mostly looking for opinions on them WITHOUT Caelus, it's obvious he makes them top tier.
11 messages
English calvin_0 - last answer from calvin_0, Monday 19/07/2010, 10:06.
So to tell the truth, i'm still quite new to UR, i didnt play much because i cant play most of the time, i find UR quite fun.

this is my deck.

Lv. 5 Avola
Lv. 4 Rosa
Lv. 3 Mona
Lv. 3 Sharon
Lv. 3 Ottavia
Lv. 3 Oscar
Lv. 2 Prince Jr
Lv. 2 Spiaghi

to tell the truth, i dont really know what my deck are capable, i just put them together because i just like some of the art (Avola, Rosa, Mona, Sharon and Ottavia). the rest are what people told me are "good" cards (Prince Jr, Spiaghi and Oscar).

the problem i always have is i have no idea what to do in round 1, i offen use Rosa with one pill, it work great in 15-20 rooms, people always put thier SOA or large amount of pill, but it doesnt work in Elo (maybe i'm facing better player?)

i also often let 2 rounds pass, work great with room 15-20, but its doesnt work in Elo because i always open myself to 2hit-ok, i learn that the hard way.

so can anyone give me some advice in opening (round 1 and 2) and bluffing (i have no idea what other potential bluff card that i can use other then Rosa), i know i can learn that by playing, but i just want some pointer to get started, I also have trouble facing other Montana, Upper, Sakrohm and Pill manipulation deck.

thanks.

PS: i have Don and Edd in case i really have to do what most people told me too, swap Avola and Rosa for Don and Edd.
3 messages
English Jungo SR_OC - last answer from HoA - Zero, Monday 19/07/2010, 09:44.
2 messages
English Shakz_95 - last answer from owButtacup Ld, Monday 19/07/2010, 03:27.
Can anyone tell me how to use this deck properly deleted

Thanks
1 message
Lol any suggestions?

deleted

My friend helped me on this one. I wanna see if i can find any space for more improvements.
Sunday 18/07/10

1 message
Ocean Vortex

I've wanted to find a deck that allows both Selma and Dalhia for some time now, but I've never found a half that either has the lower star card power and/or the synergy to make the deck an overall success.

With the new Vortex cards I've finally found just that.

4 x 2* may seem far too imba at first, but /look/ at those cards. If all are drawn the hand is still very powerful:

Hawkins, Tula, Cyb Lia, C Wing.

And then look at the most powerful:

Dalhia, Selma, Deea, Dagg.

Everything in between is extremely playable. And it'll be rare you don't draw one of the decks more powerful cards.
7 messages
Deutsch JeryBee - last answer from SoPunny-Zack, Sunday 18/07/2010, 22:11.
Ye,

Elo is fun. either u draw Ghumbo or u dont. Ban him !

« Previous12...179180181182183184...193194Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals