Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3849 subjects - 23467 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...186187188189190191192193Next »       search the message board

Sunday 13/06/10

2 messages
English BldyKnuckles - last answer from Exuritas, Sunday 13/06/2010, 12:58.
It is more likely to play 5 geist decks in a row, then 5 Ulu Watu decks in a row or alternating?

Or is it just random? Cuz sometimes...
2 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from 0 Anderson, Sunday 13/06/2010, 07:28.
I find this deck pretty okay deleted but i'm kinda in a losing streak.

any advice please?
4 messages
English Rh0ki - subject is closed
Okay, on numerous occasions, and i mean a friggin lot, I would have a higher attack and less stars and i would still lose.
Can someone help me with this?
Idk if someone already posted something similar to this but if they did can you show me the post please.
Thank you.
Saturday 12/06/10

2 messages
English Freddy Cr - last answer from RB2510, Saturday 12/06/2010, 18:31.
Wednesday 09/06/10

14 messages
English LoA-Heitah - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Wednesday 09/06/2010, 20:37.
After two weeks of dominating All Stars it's not really surprising both Striker and Marina receive bans this week. Caelus will go for a few weeks (if not months), and lots of other changes.

Banned this week are: Caelus, Morphun, Ghumbo, Oshitsune, Striker, Marina, Hugo, Sylth.

That means Sledg is coming back after a few weeks absent. And so is Copper and Shakra.

The thing about Copper this week is, I hate to break it to you Copper fans, this is the absolute worst week in terms of conditions to play Copper. We're not only going to see massive amounts of Roots decks because of Shakra, but we're going to see even more massive amounts of GHEIST decks because Toro is available, and you're going to see many people just crazy ready to try out the new puppy in GHEIST, Draheera.

You will see a massive switch mid week, I predict. When all the noob GHEIST players trying out Draheera realize that everyone and their "dogs" is running Roots and GHEIST this week, Draheera will see limited play from midweek on.

Hugo-tana isn't a factor this week. But Rescue is. Rescue will be massively played this week and successfully so. But good Rescue players will alter their decks to include the following: Ghoub, Glosh, and obviously Sledg. Why? Because those 3 cards are not ability based. And with massive Roots and GHEIST this week, that's going to make Glosh absolutely golden.

(CONTINUED...)
Tuesday 08/06/10

1 message
English BOSANSKI ZMAJ - subject is closed
I have a Skeelz elo deck tell me what do you think and say what could i change
Ambre
Jay
Praxie
Zeke
clay
chiara
Liam
redar
2 messages
English BOSANSKI ZMAJ - last answer from St3f, Tuesday 08/06/2010, 21:38.
I will make a Skeelz elo deck with
one 5*
one 4*
four 3*
two 2*
What are the best two stars
3 messages
English Cardz Ruler - last answer from Cardz Ruler, Tuesday 08/06/2010, 17:35.
Ive made 4 in this series so to save me time in scripting i'm posting the last. It contains links to all the previous three. please rate and comment on them all. Free cookies if you rate green =p!

deleted
4 messages
English BOSANSKI ZMAJ - last answer from 0 3MiN3M, Tuesday 08/06/2010, 14:56.
Is better to put one five star and Ambre in a elo Skeelz deck or two Skeelz 5 stars or 1 five stars and 2 four stars
Monday 07/06/10

2 messages
English Testament_OC - last answer from LB_Un67, Monday 07/06/2010, 23:27.
freaky roots T_T good for all kinds of players! rich and poor-ish
13 messages
English TnT_Wazzupz - last answer from Cardz Ruler, Monday 07/06/2010, 18:44.
So my deck is Bangers/Leader

So in this deck there are:
Shann
Blaaster
Loocio
Graff
B Ball
Bennie
Massiv
and the Leader

Now if you say to me something like "but there are four 4* cards here!" but the thing is that the Leader would have a way higher chance of appearing since it is just 1card from 1 clan rather than 1 card in the same clan from 7 other cards. So I was either thinking Morphun or Ambre. Which one?
7 messages
English moptoppcr - last answer from Trippie, Monday 07/06/2010, 08:56.
Can someone give me (as in ideas and thoughts not physically give) a good elo deck for 11k
1 message
Havent posted in awhile, plz rate and comment XD

deleted
62 messages
English AGPrinz - last answer from Zincomega, Monday 07/06/2010, 06:04.
I am making this thread because i feel some cards are underused even though they are quite viable in top tier play. Here goes.

Allstars:
I dont really wanna comment on a clan that i don't have much expertise on, so i will go ahead and state that Marina is probably the best unbanned card in the game, and is really under rated..

Bangers:
This is easy. Shann. This card is by far the best 5 star for the clan. really under used, and is very strong unless hit by Roots DR.

Fang Pi:
Sayura: although 6 power stinks, this card is still pretty good to pill on, especially since you can get up to 9 damage through.

Freaks:
Mira. This card is a staple in my Freaks decks. Combined with pill manipulation from Junkz (or the new 5 star freak), this card can overpower even the most power ghiest cards whenever it chooses.

Splata Cr: This card is still the best 5* freak imo, since Bogdan is a true staple. Under used.

GHEIST:
Bristone. This card offers what very few cards can: damage reduct and SOA. It shuts down so many cards. with having a useable 6 power as well.

Jungo:
Definetly Wendy. This card isnt bad for a two star, especially since it can widen a gap. most importantly, it can still get the important 4-6 gap when hit by soa.
3 messages
English acacao - subject is closed
I have an ELO problem, why is my ELO not rising? I am always winning my battles.... but it just says 1000 ELO! Please mods, could you fix this?
Sunday 06/06/10

7 messages
English SoPunny-Zack - last answer from LokiOfAsgard, Sunday 06/06/2010, 03:00.
The rule where your ELO gets reduced my 2 is, IMO, the most stupid rule I've heard of. I was on 1300 ELO and look what happened because of it:
23:53 Elo you lost against RainReader B, CN Beans (0-6): 1219 ELO
23:47 Elo you lost against Fogx, Professional-Gamers' Community (0-: 1234 ELO
23:42 Elo you almost won against fulhouse (4-6): 1250 ELO
23:37 Elo you almost won against lordrequiem (3-5): 1260 ELO
23:33 Elo you lost against ATH-Momo-Z750, ☆Les athlétes☆ (7-11): 1275 ELO
23:29 Elo you almost won against -katoze-Tz, Antithèse (5-7): 1288 ELO

It totally ruined my chances at FINALLY getting over 1300 on ELO, because of -2. So, just thought I'd say, thanks.
38 messages
English UmExcuseMe - last answer from SoPunny-Zack, Sunday 06/06/2010, 00:17.
I think it's pretty clear that the weekly bans shape the ELO environment, so I thot I'd start this thread on the decks that will be prevalent this week in the upper echelons of ELO. Opinions welcome!

Let's start with who's on the ban list. Bye bye, All Stars. After being traumatized by AS+Eyrik decks all last week, both Marina and Striker get the boot (good riddance). Caelus, Copper and Hugo keep their usual place in the sin bin. You'll still see Roots half decks, but at least Shakra won't be there. Same goes for the ever-popular mono-Rescue, who are slightly weakened by the ban on Sledg.

Who escaped this week? There's Morphun, so expect plenty of cheesy DR + heavy hitter decks, and you can forget about subtlety because they'll just absorb everything and deliver the KO in the later rounds. Speaking of cheesy, Sylth amazingly survives the cut (oh joy), and the truly sadistic will play Morphun and Sylth together.

Who else? Let's see, Toro made it, and so did Oshitsune. And...what's this? Uh oh, with Ghumbo, we're all in hot soup. All members of Nightmare and GHEIST survived, which means it's an SOA/SOB week, folks!

My prediction of prevalent decks:
Morphun + Sylth cheese
Morphun + any cheese
Nightmare
GHEIST
Nightmare/GHEIST
GHEIST/Nightmare (are you sensing a pattern?)
Piranas (for those who can't afford Nightmare)
Skeelz (anti-SOA/SOB...good luck beating Morphun)

Comments?
Saturday 05/06/10

4 messages
English LB_Un67 - last answer from Vinyl-Scratch, Saturday 05/06/2010, 20:47.
I kinda messed around with cards and I came up with this idea. I'm not too sure how it'll work but I think it should be fine...?

Baldovino 5*
Bogdan 4*
Olga 3*
Esmeralda 2*

Rico 3*
Noodile 3*
Yookie 3*
Jeto 2*

Thoughts, opinions...?
8 messages
English Jozix - last answer from Zhudac, Saturday 05/06/2010, 07:05.
deleted Elo 1325 so far

« Previous12...186187188189190191192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals