Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Sales, purchases and trades

Business men and women talk here.
46274 subjects - 195908 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...203820392040204120422043...23132314Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 23/04/08

9 messages
English RG LoA - last answer from Our_Bleach, Wednesday 23/04/2008, 20:38.
I have 2 Gwen's on the market at 2000 each. If you message me before it sells, I will package the two together for 3800 if interested. Price is not negotiable. I will sell the first at 2000 and the second at 1800 if this happens.
14 messages
English SAW Dust - last answer from The_Manly_Man, Wednesday 23/04/2008, 20:03.
If you have these cards Reply
Mortha
Erika
Platinum
Methane
Leviatonn
Miss Twice Cr
Selsya Cr
Sigmund Cr

I have a lot of rare cards to trade for those
5 messages
English FAST IS FUN - subject is closed
I want to liquidate my Blaaster stockpile. A dozen or so are available for 4750 clintz each. PM me if you want a copy _at this price_ only. I'm not interested in trades or haggling at the moment, since I have so many copies to move.

Also, I'd like to trade my 0 XP Eklore for a copy that's been played. Straight trade for a max'ed copy, or your Eklore and some clintz if its 2/3/4 star.
1 message
Looking for good bargains and auctions
2 messages
ελληνικά pl91 - last answer from pl91, Wednesday 23/04/2008, 17:10.
Hey guys.i have 6.5 k and i need to buy cards for a good elo deck with All Stars and GHEIST.propose or send me your offers.thnx
3 messages
English KG_Hibakusha - last answer from DZ-Rizkio-900, Wednesday 23/04/2008, 16:52.
Buying Bangers. Cheap priced card.
6 messages
English Alpha Krow - last answer from 0-FS WMD, Wednesday 23/04/2008, 12:18.
How do u trade an item i dont want to hear any your a noob or anything even though i will im just curious
1 message
I want to buy your Dieter in 2.5k. PM me
2 messages
English Capn Clintz - last answer from Capn Clintz, Wednesday 23/04/2008, 11:17.
Ok with so many people having auctions these days they keep forgetting the simple rules to follow.

Firstly its great to have a good starting price. Say if your selling a card for 20k the starting price can be 10-15k reserve is 20k

Secondly the reserve price. If you don't know what this is, then it is a very helpful thing to have because, you won't have to sell a card that is worth 100k for just 80k. Don't set your reserve to high though. If a card if worth 20k on the market, its cool to go over just don't make it 50k

Third is a end date. Don't make it to long. If its any where over a week I usually just buy the card elsewhere, seeing as no one likes to wait for ever.

Fourth is a handy thing to have, which is a minimum to increase bids by. You don't want to have people saying 1001 1002 1003 when the reserve is 10k. It will take ages. Try to make it 100-1000 depending on the price of the card. If the card is under 1000 then 100 minimum is alright.

Lastly is any possible trades. If you want any specific cards its nice to say. List all the ones you want, don't be shy. Just don't list outrageous cards. Like every old Crs if the card is worth 1k.

These are very easy rules to follow. I hope you read this and try to follow them. I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place, but people seem to miss a lot of these when they have a auction. If I helped one person with this, then its worth getting backlisted for.

Good luck with the auction.
Capn Clintz
1 message
Hii everyone!
i am looking for cards level 4 , almost maxxed.
just sell it in private to me and i will see if it is good for me or not...
please take it seriously even Gary is good (but i want better then Gary...like estlat)

1 message

PM ME!
1 message
I need a 2 or 3 star of banger card(anything within 900,please that cards are ok or decent,pelase.)
thanks
1 message
Volth 390 000 clintz...I sould...
5 messages
English soliuz - subject is closed
550k cash plz im tire of endless trade pm if interested
Tuesday 22/04/08

1 message
Brought 2 packs today... got the following.
Mario
Ella
Denise
Tanner
Stanford
Lilly

Not particularly happy with that draw... so I've decided to trade them for other level 1 cards. If you're interested, I have some cards I want down here. (Trust me, they're perfectly reasonable trades for the ones above.)

Mario=Leo
Ella=Erzsebet
Denise=Ricardo
Tanner=John
Stanford=Flyer
Lilly=Eve
3 messages
English QuiGon - last answer from QuiGon, Tuesday 22/04/2008, 21:58.
Can be negoshiated for trade if cards are well worth it..all prices are cheaper than on market..last update. so less than this you won't find it on public.

NOTE: ALL CARDS ARE FULLY DEVELOPED. MAX STARS

Maciej 2350 clintz (7/5 A:-3opp power min6)
Lilly 760 clintz (6/6 A:-1opp power min1)
Sunnygoat 150 clintz (2/6)
Allan 160 clintz (5/3)
Crystal 410 clintz (4/7 A: Stop opp bonus)
Sakura 240 clintz (2/6 A: Attack +

if anyone is interested in something, send me private msg)

« Previous12...203820392040204120422043...23132314Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals