Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Sales, purchases and trades

Business men and women talk here.
47481 subjects - 200757 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...235923602361236223632364...23742375Next »       search the message board

Sunday 10/09/06

2 messages
English KevinCastle15 - subject is closed
Selling a Methane for 3050, for a minimum of two cards in trade, or for credits. either one ill accept as long as its not sold. give me your offers.
4 messages
English DCman4ever - subject is closed
I'd like to do some web work or help with web things in exchange for credits or clintz. Is this allowed? And if so, would anyone be interested?
1 message
Im selling a Methane for 3200 or for the minimum amount of 2 cards if its not sold before u give me an offer ull get it
1 message
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
I'm buying Carlos for cheap, offer
Saturday 09/09/06

1 message
English KW}Janellapee - subject is closed
I will sell Juicy Lord, if someone buys me credits first because i cant sell until i buy credits
8 messages
Kao-Soku - subject is closed
During the day, I will put on sale a lot of cards at market HALF PRICE!!! (to understand by there that they will be approximately to 50% of the lower price at the time of the setting on sale for same character/same level).
I will regularly put them per package of 5 but I will not say which character is concerned nor at what time they will be on sale.

To have a little chance, regularly scan the market in the course of the day. Good bargains can be made especially for those which seek to supplement their collection.

Another small council for the beginners, the version java can help to locate on sale you more quickly my settings and which characters are distributed. Here are good pays with all

P.S.: Almost the whole of the cards is virgin (not xp), later another secondhand trade will take place with lvl 5 max
Friday 08/09/06

6 messages
English LeMAL - subject is closed
Hi!
I am selling (or trading Ielena).
My price in clintz is around 16000 (but we can talk it out) and i am particularly lookig for those cards: Jackie, Tanaereva, Wee Lee, Gabrielle, Charlie, Yayoi and Baby Q
1 message
I will trade/buy any cheap fang pi clangs, Diego, Feelyn, or Zdrone

note: I do not need Natrang, Mini Mosu, or Macumba
Thursday 07/09/06

4 messages
ελληνικά RP-KARKER - subject is closed
I HAVE 1850 CLINTZ ABOUT AND 4 GREDITS HOW CAN I BUY OR TRADE A HERO?
2 messages
English Kuhmo - subject is closed
I have a fully leveled Natrang im willing to sell or trade. hit me up. and if thats not ur fancy, i have a fully leveled Zlatar also that i will sell or trade.
Marty
6 messages
Deutsch Folkon93 - subject is closed
Some one wanna trade me with my Tanaereva (lvl 3)??
1 message
Hey, I'm looking for Diego, Feelyn, or z bot... if any1 has them for a REASONABLE PRICE please offer,I don't give a crap if they're new!
Wednesday 06/09/06

6 messages
English Natedogg51 - subject is closed
Im willing to buy or trade with any one that has Hugo or Ashigaru --
4 messages
I need Gwen, noon stevens, and jane ramba for a good and cheap-ish price
1 message
English new001 - subject is closed
Cell maxed
K Cube maxed
any offers
Tuesday 05/09/06

9 messages
English TouchMeSoftly - subject is closed
Or trading for them
1 message
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
Anyone selling vickie from the Montana clan? i'd like to pay 30000
Monday 04/09/06

9 messages
English Natedogg51 - subject is closed
Looking 4 Ratanah, will trade or buy
8 messages
English Laid2Rest - subject is closed
Whatcha think its worth?

« Previous12...235923602361236223632364...23742375Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals