I have a mono Berzerk
deck that i'm using in ELO
and I can'y really find with 2* I want to use.
*He's the card i'm having trouble with. Melanie
is a staple, but i'm not sure who to put for the second 2*. I use him because it's always nice to have some attack manipulation, but i'm thinking I should use another card.
- Very dependent on ability, also I have Konrad's poison.
- Very predictable and easily played around, very weak to SOA.
- Creates a smaller life gap than Drummond
after Backlash, also Cornelia
- Has more attack than Drummond
pill for pill at 5 pillz. The downside is that I have to pill if I predict a bluff; with Drummond
I can just throw him down and watch his ability save me from pilling.
- Way too ability reliant and weak to attack manipulation. The upside is better damage than Drummond
and she can do pretty well against a lot of cards with SOA or attack manipulation.
It's really between Miho
, and Drummond
at this point. Even though I do like having the attack manipulation, at higher pill rounds Drummond
seems to fall very short when Cornelia
would have won the round. And Miho
just bring a whole different dynamic than Drummond
. I'm leaning away from her due to the weakness to attack manipulation, and the fact that the Berzerk
is already kind of weak to attack manipulation.
Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!