Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11778 subjects - 76321 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...533534535536537538...588589Next »       search the message board

Thursday 24/05/07

5 messages
English wandai - subject is closed
Hi! Im new in here..could you guys give any tips?
btw, im from Malaysia and just played this game today..

Thanks in advance..
Wednesday 23/05/07

4 messages
English Silver River - subject is closed
Welcome those who wish to join. Zodiac Remembrance is for those who just want to have fun and learn new things. This guild is not for those who are rude and don't treat every player with the respect the need. Welcome to zodiac remembrance.
2 messages
English TB-FF37920 - subject is closed
a new guild seeking others without a guild,togeather we can grow and becomea force to rival any and all other guilds .excepting lvs 10 and up.i will need other ppl to help with the guild so if any one is intrested come check it out...
1 message
English NavnavcutEVO - subject is closed
I am recruiting people to join my guild Ragnarok Rivals EVO guild.
All you need is to be just LVL.5+

JOIN NOW!
2 messages
English Therryn - subject is closed
If anyone is interested in joining what will be one of the best active guilds, join us now, I will accept only active players
1 message
English astr0boy14 - subject is closed
I received message such as "____ wants to join your guild" but when i look at my guild's homepage, all i can see are my members and me... why is that happening??? And we are only 5 in my guild!! Help me please
Tuesday 22/05/07

1 message
English LOASmitty - subject is closed
Was full of Sissy's this last tournament! How many of you have multiple user accounts? There is a time and a place to play with yourself! Keep it at home!
1 message
English KatZz_999 - subject is closed
I'm happy to invite you all to join my new guild...
Freedom, honour, and respect are the words that would define it.
I accepte any levels, but only fair players, people who respect other players.
I'm personally fed up with shamefull players who uses stupidly the fair play of EVO players to win matches during tournaments... if you're one of those pass by... if not you are welcome... any nationality as long as you can write english or french...
Postulate here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=25993
8 messages
English Vesuvan - subject is closed
I think for guilds that all founders should have full complete power of guild .........to those they give power to and add other co-admin/founders should not have options to disban guild ect only founder should be able to decide this, also founder should be able to remove an admin they made, right now not being able to remove an admin who is never on seems cheesy, considering i founded the guild, and cant choose who i want or dont want with admin options, possible this will get edited sometime soon?
Monday 21/05/07

1 message
English ID-Baista - subject is closed
What Country are you from? We don't care, we accept anyone from any country! Our guild consists of all countries and are recruiting anyone, JOIN NOW!
1 message
English Dustybuckets - subject is closed
1 message
English thesun - subject is closed
Hi Everyone, this is a new guild to have FUN! we only accept nice and friendly people. If you are one of this group of people. Please join us! We are happy with your present. Thanks.
Sunday 20/05/07

1 message
English Appleton - subject is closed
Appleton Guild is open for anyone, made for new comers so they can share tips and strageys main purpose is to learn and have fun,

if you have are interested in joining go to the link below.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=25365
1 message
English MindHigh - subject is closed
Need 2 members! it doesn't metter your skill you can be free to join us!

MindHigh
2 messages
English Dkill }{TFO}{ - subject is closed
I just put thought this guild to be aprroved so i wanted to start recuting now. we take any one with a level above 5. if you want to become want to be a mod write why i should make you one.
6 messages
Română NeoTachyon - subject is closed
I need recruits for my guild so we can fight and train plus i hold tornaments as well please join Jeff_hardy guild
4 messages
English Vesuvan - subject is closed
A Growing Multi-Culteral Guild:We shall eliminate our foes with brute strength and the best tactics. We shall wipe the other guilds out with our power. We will become surpreme! *Min lvl 25 required To Join!
(¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯
Strength In Numbers

Requirments to join:
1) minimum lvl 25 +
2) option to wear world flag in profile but is prefered: to unite our multi culteral guild as one under the worlds flag!
3) must be an active reguler playing member

Benifits:

1) Play in internal tournaments with low cost entry fees to play to win ctz and (r) , (u), (cr) cards
2) meet and represent in the same guild with great members of this game
3)build your battle points, cards, and experiance amognst your members.
4) contribute to a great growing multi-culteral guild- in 2-3 months we have gone from rank 2200 to rank 80 we are currently sitting in the top 100 for guild/rank and moving up constantly!
5) great communication and help from all fellow guild members! + bonuses and perks!

Come check us out @ http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=6291 & request to postulate !
Saturday 19/05/07

2 messages
English Crazy1ed - subject is closed
Join today , all I expect is you do your best and have fun
1 message
English Nyliram132 - subject is closed
The guild Curse of the Moon is looking for members. If you like Vampire, succubus or other night creature, this guild is for you.

here is the guild page : http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=8939

And i'm sorry if my english is not the best..

hope to see you in my guild,

Nyliram132
2 messages
English _ANDING_ - subject is closed
Are other clans stronger than the others? pls tell me which clans are stronger/weaker against the other. pls tell me im kinda new here

« Previous12...533534535536537538...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals