Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11559 subjects - 73113 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...540541542543544545...577578Next »       search the message board

Saturday 02/12/06

3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Ulu watu's are my next enemies yet....they already got tanaereva,Wee Lee,Nanook and even Gaia....too much powerful
Friday 01/12/06

2 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
I didn't know that the topic of my previous post was that widely debated, i'm glad you told me, so now i won't ask again
4 messages
How could my dj Korr with bonus 8 attack lose to noodile with nothing?
Thursday 30/11/06

4 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Hi All!
URTournament.org has had a face lift and new features added. An encyclopedia with all the UR information is available (still being updated) and chat forums are available for inter guild chats and such. Have a look and register if you haven't had an email sent to you for your old URT account.
4 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Hello,

You can now -search- (finally!) the player database using multiples criterias.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/search.php

Obviously, you may want to fill in more infos about yourself (city, postal code etc..), it's also possible:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/player.php

If a player has entered his city and postal code, you'll be able to see them on his profile page.

Enjoy!
5 messages
Does anyone know what Scarlett's ability will be?
8 messages
Is it possible to put in a standard Challenge message in? like everytime you challenge someone, that message will appear?
21 messages
English The Unkown - subject is closed
My friends are arguing in school about which game is better.
Vote please.

Habbo
Maple Story
Runescape
7 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
So you have a guild and you need a homepage...

URTournament.org will host a basic homepage for your guild. Guilds with 10 or more players may email me to have your space setup. The Guild admin will be responsible for content and design. No database access is available.

We'll test this out for a while and see how it works.
3 messages
English -sCapeg0d- - subject is closed
Where has the "Characters" link gone?
Wednesday 29/11/06

6 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
Wouldn't it be cool, if there were a Clint City Map... there could be the fighting areas, clan headquarters, a marketplace, and guild areas...
ie: A building next to a subway for noobs, a dark alley for 'dark corners'; GEIST Labs, Nightmare Castle, Police Headquarters
from clan headquarters, you could view the characters in that specific clan
from guild headquarters, guild fighting area, and message boards
a news factory, where you could see news
a club for message boards

post ur comments on these ideas or expand on them
3 messages
English jimbobjam - subject is closed
What percentage of the attack is actuay stats??? im guessing 10-20% but does anyone actualy know?
3 messages
English 0-Ianzro - subject is closed
Even the ko pts u received in each battle are reduced...i made it to top 25
i didnt know u can get like 20 pts per battle in elo mode coz of level gap...should fraggle increase pts in elo instead of normal play since playing in "old" has no tactics nor strategy....how bout it?
7 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
I want to discuss inquiry:
Why so much people prefere to ban Jackie? I understand that Jackie is overpowered. But Zatman is overpowered too. And Jackie is very helpful against GraksmxxT. Stop opp ability is very helpful. It will be hard to stop GraksmxxT if Jackie will be banned...
11 messages
English -sCapeg0d- - subject is closed
Doesn't "stop opp ability" stop my opponents "courage" ability?
Tuesday 28/11/06

3 messages
English Chrystal1201 - subject is closed
Hi been here for awhile never did the introduction post though so

Hi all!
Monday 27/11/06

15 messages
In a battle, does it matter how many times you have played a specific card in the previous battles? i mean,
how do you decide which forexample Don wins? if 2 Dons come up against each other with abilities and bonus..who wins? does it matter which card has played the most battles in the previous games?
2 messages
English za6 - subject is closed
I joined a guild but noghting special happend.is it just for fun?
16 messages
Does fury cancel abilities?
4 messages
English Baahaa - subject is closed
So..Lost Hog lvl 5 has a damage of 8 so far I've come against this car multiple of times something about it has been bothering me a little bit, I don't know whether it's a bug or a hidden ability but as I tried this using Lost Hog Fury 9 pills I always get the opponent down to 2 health but if someone else tries it against me they get me down to 0 health which causes me to lose anyone like to explain ?

« Previous12...540541542543544545...577578Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals