Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11564 subjects - 73210 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...543544545546547548...578579Next »       search the message board

Saturday 18/11/06

12 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
Have some questions about timing of abilities and bonuses. Whose ability or bonus is faster - attacker or blocker?

For example: fight between
Vladimir(ability -5 opp attack min 1, bonus Stop opp ability)
and
Jackie(ability stop opp bonus, -10 opp attack min 3)

When Vladimir is attacker and Jackie is blocker - gain Vladimir ability -5 opp attack min 1 or not? And is it different when Jackie is attacker and Vladimir is blocker?

Can be ability of Leader nulified by stop opp ability or stop opp bonus? For example Hugo with ability 6 team attack (give he this 6 attack to himself?) - can be this ability stopped?

If I have 2 Hugos, will be their ability canceled? And if not, will be cumulative? ( 12 team attack)
2 messages
English Lynden-evo - subject is closed
Why not make cards Collectors that are worth it like those two that jut turned collector they aren't worth it.
Suggestions well Havok or something.
P.S:Why isn't the Contact Form working
http://www.urban-rivals.com/contactus.php
The last thing that says "Click here to access our contact form." It isn't working.
4 messages
English kurokama - subject is closed
I´m wondering if ´the exists as a level 1 character because i got him as level 3 i think, are there more characters that starts out as partially developed too?
Friday 17/11/06

3 messages
English Unknown Entity - subject is closed
What does "Ability at Level 5" mean? is there any significance to that?
1 message
English IcePickki - subject is closed
Looking for finnish guild members to finnish guild
4 messages
English fw-Snakinator - subject is closed
Dudes and dudetts the Fire wolves are recruiting so come join
1 message
English 00--OLEG--EVO - subject is closed
HELLO I AM OLEG THE RUSKI AND I AM AN ADMIN OF BRITAINS BOYS N GALS WE ARE No 1 OUT OF THE UK GUILD AND WE ARE RECRUITING, I AM WHANT SOME GUILD WARS TO HAPPEN I MADE THE RULES FOR THEM AND A WEB WITH A SHOUT BOX
1 message
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
I'm really hoping dj korr will come back as a brand new card, because the Collector card is so hard to get a hand on...
Thursday 16/11/06

5 messages
English Warr kid - subject is closed
Wouldnt it be cool if admin members could create rooms for their own tournaments and maybe set there own cover charge so that the podium positions would get some winnings and the guild that created the room takes like 10% of the cut
2 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
1st, and least important, please either change 'Indroductions and Recruitment' back to genreal discussion, or simply put another thread being general discussion

2nd, If anyone would like to see some character pics, including the new ones, request 1, and I will change my picture to one of the requested each hour when possible, it is currently thaumaturge, lvl 3
1 message
English EVO_Goth Law - subject is closed
Would you like to join this guild
1 message
English kingrock - subject is closed
Looking for ppl higher than level 10 to join my guild, just give a shout
1 message
English Warr kid - subject is closed
Ok im from THE VICIOUS ANIMATORS im looking any 1 that wants to join my guild...give me a shout

Suicidal evo
3 messages
English Maizky - subject is closed
Is there a Manual in playing this game...I have read the rules and how to....Coz Im a lil bit confused...

1. what does Courage do?
2. and what does "ability at level 3" mean?"
3. and if a card has power 3 where is that added? and is that different from 8 attack and where is the -12 attack subtracted from...

thanks if you could help me...
4 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
I'd like to say that it's great what they did to the message boards and the addition of RSS feeds for the boards is a great addition.
Wednesday 15/11/06

5 messages
English LazyHorse - subject is closed
"We want quality, not quantity~"
"We'll become to the best of the best!"
"We'll take over clint city within 1 week of our creation!"

- Tired of hearing these things when you're looking to apply to a guild?

Tired of being expected to play 3 hours a day?

Then the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen is perfect for you! We are a laid back, almost half-assed guild created by the Leader while he was drunk. The primary existence of the guild is for the sake of having a funny guild name. As one of our prestigious members, we expect NOTHING from you. If you can hit that postulate button, we'll take ya.

Join today: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=2114
7 messages
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Can you explain the stars again -- They ALL disappear if you don't buy a new pack within 30 days.
4 messages
English jimbobjam - subject is closed
1. what does Gary 's ability do?
2. whats courage do?
2 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
I hope people realise that 50 clintz or 5% is taken off the sales price when you sell on the market? so many silly prices :s
1 message
English TheVillian - subject is closed
Please visit our page and apply if interested. All applicants will be replied to.

Thank-you.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=3558

« Previous12...543544545546547548...578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals