Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11566 subjects - 73273 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...548549550551552553...578579Next »       search the message board

Monday 23/10/06

7 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
We need more nightmares, the new ideas and clan have sort of drown them out!
10 messages
English DarkChaos - subject is closed
How can i trade cards with other players?
can i give them some of my other cards?
3 messages
English EvilGuy - subject is closed
I am lvl 15 now but i earn xp like 15 point or so. Its so little. Is there anyway to increase my earn point per game i win. Please help someone
Sunday 22/10/06

4 messages
Português Blasstok - subject is closed
Oh guildi nova! e pra quem n sabe entra ali na esquerda<<< vai ta escrito communitys
daih embaxo player guilds clica ali, clica na bandera do brasil e bota Blasstok
daih vai ta os dados da guild e tal,
daih escrito em vermelho vai teostulate to Blasstok
daih clica ali e pronto!espero vcs por la!
Saturday 21/10/06

2 messages
English Svage - subject is closed
How do I get invite someone to my guild?
1 message
English FW-Ontara - subject is closed
Good day all. It has come to my attention, the Leader of the guild, is no more special to look at then the admins or general soldiers. Shouldn't the one that created the guild, be given like a different name, such as Head Admin, or something like that. Another idea that has come to me, is that there is no demote from admin position option. Another one I think should be added, if possible. If these have been said before, or if there is a way of doing the second idea. Then please tell me.
Friday 20/10/06

4 messages
Português EVO PHaRGoTH - subject is closed
Why is a malasyan player (KO jayash) apearing on the portuguese ranking??
28 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Argentina, South Africa, Uruguay, Denmark, Brazil
Please ask us if you want your flag on your account.
2 messages
Português CBUR-dinhok - subject is closed
During the last tournament I got timeout after timeout...
every time is the same thing... I'm winning and then on the 4th round players timeout.
what happened to fair play? I don't chicken out when I'm losing!
2 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
Wot r messages?:evil
2 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
i am soo cool! wot do u do
Thursday 19/10/06

2 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
Hi, is it possible to change my flag??
11 messages
Česky cBp_Fojtik - subject is closed
I thing that idea of EVO plaing is not winning. It is to fast level cards. That is why I really do not understand players who use some cards.
I thing that it is good to put in EVO deck some level 5 cards with low power - like Morphun, Wansaar, Bridget, Python or Chloe.
But why 75% of people play Uranus and GranksmrxxT? They are no level 5. They have big power (and with bonus -8 opp attack it is for some cards unbeatable). Especially Uranus and GranksmrxxT whould be banned for EVO playing.
Wednesday 18/10/06

10 messages
Deutsch Puraaj - subject is closed
I been using my lvl 4 Copper card alot but it seems that he always gets killed by WAY inferior cards...
correct me if im wrong here (im still new in this game) but my copper has a power of 2 damage of 8 with a bonus of power 5 (abillity) so if i play him and the abillity isnt stopped without pills that would give him 7 power right? then howcome i keep losing to cards way inferior then copper even when i have like 3 more pillz then the enemy he still gets owned.... this is really annoying me (very very much) :S
1 message
English 0-Ianzro - subject is closed
I think it is a good idea to give out some cards to those who can got some spots at the tournament..?
how bout it?
Tuesday 17/10/06

3 messages
English imanuel - subject is closed
How do i level up my rank. i am a senior now how can i be a master or guru
2 messages
Español exodos121 - subject is closed
Is any one willing to load me up with credits so i can sell my cards 4 a very cheap price
3 messages
English Trotty - subject is closed
I fought with Ottavia at full level with bonus against Dorian full level without bonus bay i took 7 damages!
What happened?!?!?!
11 messages
English husky1 - subject is closed
Why does he look different???
Monday 16/10/06

4 messages
English husky1 - subject is closed
Hey i was looking at the french version of this site and there seems to be some news about dj korr and Kiki and some other stuff which is not on the english version of the site whats that about?

« Previous12...548549550551552553...578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals