Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11713 subjects - 75574 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...553554555556557558...585586Next »       search the message board

Saturday 04/11/06

5 messages
English ManInBlack - subject is closed
Where the newbies become giants. All the newbies that want to become good players are accepted. Our motto: "All the players are fair play... cause that ones that are cheaters aren't players, they are murderers.
If you think like that please join The World of NEWbies
2 messages
English CitizenHK - subject is closed
Why do the All Stars appears to be kina evil haha
2 messages
English Jakester - subject is closed
Please join the ones ive just made it today will get good
5 messages
English MafiaPenguin - subject is closed
Proably alredy sed or made but guild wars would be good
1 message
English Fraggle - subject is closed
Hello, the Staff is doing it's first real life event this week end in Paris.
If you want, you can check out our webcam during the event at:
http://event.urban-rivals.com/cam.html
Enjoy!
Friday 03/11/06

3 messages
English chrisdab AOD - subject is closed
Can you add an option in the menu to skip the fight scenes? I just want to see the results after I make my decision. It gets old after a couple hundred times of watching missles go back and forth. Maybe it can eliminate some of the repetitive clicking on menus and the accelerate button every battle.

Thanks
12 messages
Why do some people get popup messages telling them that status of the tourney and their place in them? I have never gotten those popup messages but I seen others get them all the time durring tourneys. Wheres the option to change those?
Thursday 02/11/06

1 message
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
I think there should be a linkpage where we can find out more about the people who started clint fighting and a brief history with credits about the developers of the game! that would be really cool
1 message
Am I allowed to advertise my guild here? If so, then:

Please join our guild, open for every body on every level who love this game just click on the guild of Sith Knights and click postulate look forward seeing new people!
1 message
I noticed some people buy several of the same cards, just so they can sell it for a higher price later, what gamble..it's too much work for me...anyone here that does it? i'm very curious..hehe i noticed some players bought a lot of my cards
6 messages
Español AOD-EVOPOCHO - subject is closed
Come on Fraggle put some new backgrounds please!!!
I´m tyred of the same old ones.....
I was also expecting some new unique charcter for nightmares in halloween...but it´ve never happened....
5 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Wow i think this is a good ability eva
ability:coward x
If the card is played 2nd...it is increased by x....
Wednesday 01/11/06

2 messages
These battles arent entertaining enough to spend 20 minutes each one.
8 messages
English LuvBunny-EVO - subject is closed
I've noticed some players using not so nice language in there challenges. Can something be done about them? I'm here to have fun, not be sworn at.
2 messages
English Kacer- - subject is closed
What do "Cancel Leader" and "Strike Back" of Ashigaru?
Tuesday 31/10/06

5 messages
English BlackIce - subject is closed
Theres a guild i want to join but i dont know how never seen anything about joining help plz
2 messages
I think the Leader clan should get a new card, that will evolve to get the ability 1 Team Power, that would be the only attribute missing i believe
8 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - subject is closed
Isn't its fair if we can sell cards even if we did'nt bought credits...?maybe if WE COULD REACH A CERTAIN LEVEL to sell and/or sell 3 or less cards per day or week?
6 messages
I hate slow people and I just want to leave fights alot. Does it really matter if you leave a fight outside a tourney? What is the actual penalty for leaving a fight? All I want to do is level my characters.
Monday 30/10/06

9 messages
English Jakester - subject is closed
I think there should be a room where you can choose your own characyers cos i have a good deck and i keep on getting the rubbish ones what do you think?

« Previous12...553554555556557558...585586Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals