Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11688 subjects - 75263 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...556557558559560561...584585Next »       search the message board

Friday 13/10/06

1 message
English 0-kinchie-evo - subject is closed
We are looking for anyone wishing to come join with us.. all welcome.. I hope to see you soon.
Wednesday 11/10/06

2 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
I could have sworn it was different than the last time I saw it...
Monday 09/10/06

17 messages
Español KV SecaDanEVO - subject is closed
For that ones that have Kinjo lvl 5 : What ability have him? I wanna buy Kinjo but I wanna know his ability. It can be damage X ? If "yes" ,what number represents X ?
12 messages
English jimbobjam - subject is closed
How do i go into ELO mode... as everytime i try to chalenge an ELO player, it says ELO players are only avilable in ELO mode
3 messages
English 1f-ZoMyGod - subject is closed
What's the Ability of A Award?
Sunday 08/10/06

2 messages
Deutsch Jolly Roger - subject is closed
K650-Looping only has got three cards in his collection.....I thought this was impossible (you must have 8 cards to have a valid deck)

Can someone explane that?
3 messages
English heatblade - subject is closed
How do u get a star by your name.
3 messages
English FW-Ontara - subject is closed
I got a question on guilds. Maybe there is a page I didn't find on em, and if there is, could ya tell me. Well anyways I was wondering when someone joins the guild, do I have to accept something somewhere? Or is it the game peoples jobs to do that?
1 message
English FW-Ontara - subject is closed
Care to join a friendly, new guild, where the players accually play fast? Well you found it. Join us now, and get a free... A free... A free hug? Lol Sorry get nothing from us, except friendly chat and fun playing.
Saturday 07/10/06

2 messages
English WILimanjaro - subject is closed
Is it something simple like be in xth place or above, or participate in x battles or somesuch?
Friday 06/10/06

3 messages
English Elsman - subject is closed
Hi everybody!

Can anyone explain how the market function works? I mean, i just put in the market a card. Now, what if no one will buy it? Can i have it back from the market? If so how???
9 messages
English Sjoerd - subject is closed
The words in the fighting list and those screens have a black shade now. Now it looks like it is from poor quality. Is it a problem with my pc or is it something the admins changed? If it is something the admins changed, what do u think of it? I think it is damn ugly!
23 messages
English Fraggle - subject is closed
As a way to reduce the influence of "evo-ing" characters during tournaments as a mean to win it, we made some
changes today:
- New rule: during tournament time, you'll get only 5 points per level up per characters (ANY level up, even from 4 to 5)
- New room: for thoses who wants to win a lot of points (to level up themselves) but couldn't care less about
tournament, we added a new room "Lost Warehouse" where you can play with all the bonuses and everything, but
battles don't count for tournaments (either ELO or Daily). Take it as an evoing/training room.
Thursday 05/10/06

10 messages
English Sniffa - subject is closed
Taco's are awesome, anyone who like's hotdog's better has problem's.
10 messages
English Morder4Life - subject is closed
How do become an ELO player?
1 message
English Fraggle - subject is closed
You can now choose NOT to play in ELO even if you fullfill all of the ELO rules.
The option will appear above your cards in "My Deck" if your active deck is valid for ELO and if you are level 20 or more.
If the option doesn't show up, reload the "My Deck" page while pressing "shift", it will force the refresh of some javascript code.
1 message
English NemesisV1 - subject is closed
What are the ranks for ? u know Senior / master / guru /Titans , what do they stand for , and how does someone gain them ??

and do these ranks have privelages ??

NemesisV1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 04/10/06

4 messages
English biduin - subject is closed
Do you need a really good avator?
if yes , contact me
5 messages
Español KV SecaDanEVO - subject is closed
Please give me a credit code. If it's correct, I will sell you a very good card (and I have several)
If you're interested please write me a message
1 message
English Evo-Lemming - subject is closed
If through the random game choice you end up with 4 maxed out characters,and your opponent doesn't, then place all your pillz in the first round where you have the choice of character, so that your opponent can then split his pillz evenly between his remaining unmaxed cards to level them up. For example: I have 4 maxed out cards in play, and go first. I choose a card and place all 12 pillz in it, so my opponent can then split his pillz 4 each for the last three rounds. If I went first in the second round and not the first, then I'd place all my pillz on the second card, so that my opponent could split his 6 remaining pillz between his third and fourth cards. That way, the person in most need of points can gain them, and will easily understand that he can split his pillz without worrying about being knocked out by maxed out, high damage cards facing him.

« Previous12...556557558559560561...584585Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals