Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11562 subjects - 73182 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...562563564565566567...578579Next »       search the message board

Thursday 17/08/06

2 messages
English TnC-Macthorpe - subject is closed
Having got my deck nearly complete and winning a tournament I now play ELO. But how does it work? I know the basics but how is the increase/decrease in ELO rating determined? Do you still earn Battle Points for ELO?
5 messages
English squirrelx - subject is closed
Im new at this game and i have 2 questions one is on some cards powers at the very end it will say min 8 or min 3 etc what does that mean
and secound i think i no what attack and damage is but what is power
PLEASE HELP ME
2 messages
English white ninja - subject is closed
Do i have to accept people to join my guild or do they come in automatically? if i have to accept them, where do i accept them
10 messages
English wardin - subject is closed
I played DA - Kingconan in a elo match last night. No wonder he wins the ELO monthly, he times out if he is losing. How fair is
this?
4 messages
English white ninja - subject is closed
It called Rulers of time!. check it out. if your not in a guild yet, come to mines
Wednesday 16/08/06

1 message
English deaththrow3 - subject is closed
When i started off i clicked on the wrong country when i was supposed to pick on australia. can i change that?
2 messages
English lobodragonevo - subject is closed
I have a character that has x to power. Is this added o the power score before or after the pills multiplyer?
2 messages
English lobodragonevo - subject is closed
I just had a match and it ended like this. Opponent had 5 pills, card Caciope lvl 2(6/3) with 2 pills vs my 6 pills and my card Saddy lvl 3(5/5) with all 6 pills. Not only did I lose the fight but my opponent got a free fury to win the match. How is this possible?
2 messages
English sistako - subject is closed
Has anyone been logged out while they were playing?? An if soo did you have a problem with loggin back in????? How do I get in touch with the staff or admen?
8 messages
English VIVA LA JASON - subject is closed
WEN THE HELL ARE THERE GONNA BE NEW Leader CARDS
12 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
Now I evo a lot, and I've seen all manner of nonsense in the name of Evo.

I understand that especially in tournaments you don't want to lose during an Evo match. However I also see a lot of people forgetting what the point of the match is. There's no ability to communicate between people so you have to actually consider your opponent when you're evoing.

Things not to do: I understand that people run completed characters. Maybe it's because they forgot to take them out, maybe it's to make sure that they have someone for their opponents to beat up and not have to pick and chose who gets xp. Whatever the reason there's certain characters to avoid.

1) Anything with a 7 or 8 power. (Vickie, Dorian, Wanda, GraksmxxT)

How exactly do you expect a 1 power character with 6 pillz to beat a 7 power character?

2) Groups of Sakrohm, Uppers, or Montana characters, or anyone who reduces Attack or Power (Estalt, Lost Hogg, Jackie)

All three of these groups have a bonus of - attack to the opponent. As if it wasn't hard enough for a 2 power character to beat someone, with their piddling 14 ATK you're going to take away half of it?

3) Lao, Don, Crystal, Copper etc.

I've lost more matches before their time because of 8 damage characters overpowering my character on round 2 and then doing 8 to me KOing me because the previous round I'd taken 4 or 5, and Lao in particular is dangerous if you're leveling fellow Fang Pi Clang members.

Characters that are a good idea to use as Evo targets (In no particular Order)

1) Uranus
2) Ricardo
3) Sigmund
4) Ninja Nyne
5) Vermyn N
6) Gina Glint
1 message
English Kate - subject is closed
Si praticamnete qundo avvio il gioco compare la schermata iniziale dove c'è una ragazza con la scritta "please wait...", però dopo un po compare un messaggio di errore che mi dice "Impossibile accedere a Urban Rivals poichè si è verificato un errore di rete durante l'identificazione."
come risolco il porblema????
2 messages
Português rafasmax - subject is closed
Can i reset account or delete and create a new one?
Tuesday 15/08/06

2 messages
English Ragedoll - subject is closed
Hy ppl i was wondering if there was a skilled evo player who wouldn't mind teaching me some of the skill and creat a new player to face if so just message me we can negoiat some sort of payment that should work
thanx
Ragedoll
1 message
English AOD_CKANE - subject is closed
Hello all I'd like to announce Clan Profiles are available on the Urban Rivals Yahoo Group extension Blog Library located here.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-mxSTxQgkaaT7.QDb31y72Mf1vA--?cq=1&p=12

So far we have Bangerz and Nightmare (being re-compiled). We will be adding more soon.

The profile gives a little bit of tips and allows you the viewer to add a comment to the profile for everyone to view.
3 messages
Are the characters drawn first then given a story or is the story created first then the character is drawn?
1 message
English Ragedoll - subject is closed
Whats up i was lookin to join a guild but first of i wanted to know the advantages of jioning a guild and if its worth it
also i was lookin for a guild were atleast 3 players speak english
thanx
Ragedoll
1 message
English EVO-Sivori - subject is closed
I've heard hat I can change my flag if I asked, so I wanna now if it's possible. If it is I would like the croatian flag(RED, WHITE, BLUE WITH AN EMBLEM IN THE MIDDLE) Thanks
1 message
English Rebooth - subject is closed
Hi .. i'm representing filipino gamers here.. here in asia , internet cafes and shops are the place where you can find most gamers playing there online games coz we cant afford to buy pcs. in our case, we using same ips( ips that own by cafes)..now.. how will avoid our accounts from banning?no options guys?
3 messages
Can development be done to create a buddylist so I can add players I like playing against to it and do a filter to see if they are online?

This is because if I face a fake EVO person I would not add to my list.

Maybe add a Bounce List also -- if they are on this list their invite to fight is automatically rejected.

« Previous12...562563564565566567...578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals