Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11564 subjects - 73243 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...566567568569570571...578579Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 08/08/06

1 message
English crowley098 - subject is closed
What's up with people disappearing in the middle of battle, in a turn before K.O. They don't even show up in the players search afterwards.

Are they changing their names? I hope their smileys still change, It ruined my winning streak, and is just plain annoying.
Monday 07/08/06

6 messages
English A Ravenshadow - subject is closed
Any chance someone could implement a %u2018tag%u2019 system so you could add and remove tags in front of behind of your name. For instance:

Clan/Gang/Guild Tag %u2013 A tag would be added before your name (with a space between it and your name) if you are in a group. These tags would be set by the group Leader. Suggested length would be a maximum of five letters/symbols/numbers.

EVO Tag %u2013 Each player would have an option to turn on/off their EVO tag for when they want to play EVO matches with other people. This would go after the name (separated by a space between the name and the tag) and simply read EVO.
6 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
Cards that haven't been leveled up should have a higher chance of being chosen so that they can level up faster
3 messages
Will it disappear? I'm scared of removing my cards, need to know what happens.
1 message
English wazza_muzza - subject is closed
Anyone want an extra member?
3 messages
I've been sitting here for 10 minutes, and baptiesteboss won't move, I'm winning too. I think he wants me to surrender. How can I get out of the game, I want to fight players!
1 message
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
You rarely see these posts, but I want to give a shout out to CDS Pouic Evo (Well I'm guessing it's Pouic, CDS is his guild and well we all know what Evo is). Anyway this guy is probably one of the most fair players in this game. When I've EVOed with him even in a tourney, if one of his characters beats one of mine that had the 6 Pillz, He goes out of his way to give me a second win.

You see very few players willing to go that far, and for that I'd like to give Pouic my personal thanks, and encourage others to follow his example of fair play above and beyond the call of duty.
Sunday 06/08/06

7 messages
English StormWhisper - subject is closed
Noted Bug. I've seen this happen repeatedly usually when I'm getting attacked, since I rarely have the Bonus Damage 2. However I can definately confirm it is not working for at least the character Fifty, as my opponent attacked me with him during a match with the bonus active and I only took 5 damage. The Fifty was lvl 2 at the time, which is when he does 5 damage normally.

I do know it works for other characters Lao for example has no problems hitting me for 10. It may just be Fifty or the Bangers team in general. More testing is needed but this is definately something I've seen happen more than once.
2 messages
English Zubbus - subject is closed
At another player's profile, I can send him a message, but how do I see my own messages?
Or is the option not there because I never get any messages...
4 messages
English Eat At Joes - subject is closed
Clint is really hard to come by when your fighting for it... is there any way for a newbie to make clint fast
6 messages
English wardin - subject is closed
Your graphic designer needs to pay attention to ligatures.....

your new Phonos and Globumm ad reads "C*NT CITY" ...... VERy VERy BAD!!!!!
2 messages
English teten - subject is closed
Who wants to fight me talk to me whos to fight me
3 messages
How do I get out of a battle, the enemy won't move. I'm winning too, I think baptiste boss wants me to surrender.

sorry if this turns out to be a double post, since my fist subject didn't show up.
Saturday 05/08/06

2 messages
English 1Fujiwara Evo - subject is closed
He knew he was gonna lose, and dropped out..hate such people..to all you cheaters out there, please play fair and square..
3 messages
English ddt - subject is closed
Im trading Fifty for 360 clintz. from ddt
2 messages
English MisterMoo - subject is closed
I recently got Ambre to level 5 and saw the ability "courage 2" what is that supposed to mean???
6 messages
Deutsch Jolly Roger - subject is closed
Why does it say "the battle has timeout" even when i'm not in a battle.

I challange a player, he doesn't respond and then this stupid message flops on my screen....how can i avoid that???
Friday 04/08/06

3 messages
English DrBunnyevo - subject is closed
What's up with the smiley faces? What do they mean?
2 messages
English evo-weskull - subject is closed
I cant make a public sale... i do the process and it doesnt show up on the market
2 messages
English Oldrepublican - subject is closed
I cant figure out how u do public and privet sals,
i try but then this error comes up saying i need to buy cards from the shop but i already bought 3

« Previous12...566567568569570571...578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals