I've noticed that it is very hard to get cards that are level 3 to level 4 in the lost warehouse because it has the highest chance of not getting a big level difference on the cards. I think it would be a good idea to put a level 3 card against level 5 (or 1) whenever possible, even choosing that over a level 2 card. Getting to level 3 doesn't take that long anyway.
I think it is almost easier to get to level 5 than it is to get to level 4.
is there a better deck than that that i could use with more soas. maybe GHEIST or Roots but not Nightmare, they're too expensive at the moment (and maybe forever)
i was also thinking Junkz with Otakool, veenyl, Gibson and something else but i think thats too expensive
most of my pairs are 13 stars so i think this half needs to be 12.
The more i play i lose i have strong cards like 7 6 but i still lose
i cant believe a powere with 4 and 4 pills and mine with power with 7 whith 7 pills i lost the battle i do a stragedy like in the begginin i use 5 the second 4 the third 3 but i still lose thats why i am starting to hate the game i lose please tell me a stragedy plsease i need help
Im trying to decide what to do with my deck, because the farther im getting the harder its getting to win =D
So im planning on a Sakrohm / Sentinal or Sakrohm / All Stars, but Any combination would work
Maybe on x-mas we can get Clintz City Minigames?
It would be fun - new players on UR can get clintz
1-10 lvl (min ctz - 30 - max 500)
10-20 lvl (min ctz - 15 max 300)
20-30 lvl (min ctz - 5 max 200)
30 ~lvl (min ctz 2 max 100)
Min ctz - minimal ctz what can get in game.
and - someone thinks its not fair - players only play and buy all collection WRONG!
Players game can play only 5 times in day...
Maybe you can fix it? becouse sometimes you see you have message, you go and check you dont see message but you see you have
2 new cards from Mana Rouge?
3 New soleis
Becouse i wanna see very good designed cards
and no Leaders no more becouse all wants leaders but all Abilitys have leaders...
Stop opp ability doesnt work good for leaders.
Thats al right now.
* Your Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters.
* The sum of the characters levels in your Deck must not exceed 25.
* Your Deck cannot use the following 1 Clan(s): All Stars.
* Your Deck cannot contain any of the characters forbidden in ELO.
* Your Deck cannot contain doubles of any characters.
* 1 Collectors cards for 10 random players from the the top 100 ELO
* 1 Rares cards for 30 random players over 1000 ELO rating
* Clintz from the ELO jackpot with big shares for the top 25, then the remaining Clintz shared among the other ELO players according to their ELO rating
* 10 Credits for the top 25, 5 Credits for players 26 to 100 then 2 Credits for the remaining players
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.