Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13614 subjects - 144261 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...630631632633634635...680681Next »       search the message board

Sunday 18/11/07

3 messages
English Mindless Mind - subject is closed
Hey guys, what do you think, is actual system of daily tournaments fair, or it does not have balance and gives higher chances to some battle styles and tactics? are you happy with tournaments?

I would like to know your opinion, therefore I am not gonna influence you with my own, I will write it later...
3 messages
English 6SimS-Sven - last answer from Jerre Muesli, Sunday 18/11/2007, 11:52.
One sentence = Elo is 25 stars,i think the decks you can just count the cards to fit in,very basic.Why need a help when you can teach yourself

PS:IT's SPAMMING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY
9 messages
English WedgeWarrior2 - last answer from Carnage34, Sunday 18/11/2007, 11:05.
What's the best and CHEAPEST and I MEAN CCHHEEAAPPEESSTT deck I can buy and afford for a level 12 like me
any suggestions??? i wil try them. Tnx!!!!
You can also help my cousin
xmagnus
he's also making an Uppers deck

4 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Sunday 18/11/2007, 04:29.
Need help for my sentinels deck..
Ambre

Klaus
Luis
Miranda
William
Carlos
Skiner
Rebecca
another thing which clan is best paired with sentinels and give the cardname too..elo anddaily tourny use..
thanks in advance
Saturday 17/11/07

3 messages
Deutsch DerMagus - last answer from Force Majeure, Saturday 17/11/2007, 15:37.
I blacklisted a player (for spamming me with guild invitations) but still he sends more and more messages to me. The blacklist feature seesm to do nothing but add an X in front of his name in rooms. Please check this!
16 messages
English -Falchion- - subject is closed
I was pretty much leading a tourny with about 10 minutes to go, and then some guy challenged me and i went first, and he didnt respond for 2-3 minutes, and no timeout came. So i open a new window and entered one of the rooms where i was visible to challenge, but when i went to challenge, no challenges went or came through for the rest of the 10mins left and that cost me two places - i dropped from 1st to 3rd, and that lost me a possible win

Is this a bug or something? Because ive experienced it before but just not in tournys
2 messages
English von Hohenheim - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 17/11/2007, 02:36.
These are the cards that I currently have. I haven't really decided on what clans to use yet, but I need one that has cheap cards. Many thanks in advance.

Alexei
Ashley
Dan
Fifty
MC Decay
Willy
Mini Mosu
Sakazuki
Windy Mor
Bristone
Dr Saw
Igniss
Gibson
Amiral Py
Jane Ramba
Myke
Niki
Morphun
Angelina
Simon
Wanda
Lunatik
TrinmkkT
Venus
Amy
Carlos
Copper
Josh
Klaus
Skiner
Zlatar

All cards are maxed.
11 messages
English CooKIESnCreaM - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 17/11/2007, 02:18.
What would be good for a allstars-Bangers deck? or allstars-Ulu Watu?
i have
lamar
Striker
Marina
Flo
what do you suggest Bangers or uluwatu?
and write your suggetions please!
Friday 16/11/07

6 messages
English LoA Rockem - last answer from Gus Lee, Friday 16/11/2007, 15:42.
Doesn't work? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this
2 messages
ελληνικά walawelo1 - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 16/11/2007, 14:17.
Guys i cant go to turnements and elo with douples and more than 25 *
so u gara help me get it for 25 stars without taking out 1 Bodenpower (U) , Laetitia (U) (U) ,Vermyn N (U) (U) or Bridget (R) (i replaced vanssar)
Graff (R) could be a start but i still need 5 stars to be divided on 3 cards
16 messages
English Ikonik_WCH - last answer from Ikonik_WCH, Friday 16/11/2007, 09:24.
Hey,

I would like some feedback on my current deck please. So far for me its working about 70% of the time, but there have been a few matches i've played where i've gotten my ass handed back to me on a silver platter. I would just like to know how i could make it stronger.

Bangers
Chikko (C) -1
Kevin (C) -3
Vermyn N (U) -4
Willy (R) -3

GHEIST
Brutox (C) -3
Dr Saw (C) -4
Meyen (C) -3
Z3r0 D34d (U) -2

any and all help/advice is appreciated.
15 messages
English GEC_Xmagnus - last answer from Angel-tai EVO, Friday 16/11/2007, 08:57.
Please put name of clan, 1st 4, 5, 6 characters, abilties, and bonus

Amazons
These tribes of the Shu-Shu Wang Ti Forest in Clint City
Came to Conquer the whole City
And like any other clan
they will not let anyone
in their way

Bonus: Power+3

First 4 characters would be

Jura: ability -4 opp damage min 4
*1 P-2 D-2
*2 P-4 D-6
*3 P-6 D-6

Beck: No Ability
*1 P-3 D-1
*2 P-4 D-4

Brigand: -5 opp damge min 3
*1 P-1 D-1
*2 P-3 D-6
*3 P-3 D-8
*4 P-7 D-8

Merlinus
*1 P-2 D-1
*2 P-4 D-2
*3 P-6 D-3
*4 P-8 D-4

GG's to all
Thursday 15/11/07

8 messages
English Feel The KO - last answer from 0bby, Thursday 15/11/2007, 22:45.
Ok so i used to be guru but sold all my cards based on an idea..Rescue work as a team, and 4 vs 1 is pretty good odds so i created an elo deck..it is:

alec
slyde
Anita
Bobby
Elvira
Lea
marco
Steve

all maxed out..now i went in elo when the tournament started against people way higher level than me and killed all of them with a k.o, i especially like it that when Bobby and alec are together alecs damage go's up to 8.
please post comments and changes that could be made. no noob comments please.
17 messages
Português CBM-MigGui - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Thursday 15/11/2007, 08:53.
When these cards were banned, this was to balance the clans in the game, to make all of them usable. But what we see today is that All Stars, La Junta and the newcommers Rescue are way stronger than any other clan. To prevent Wardog, Bruce, Bryan, lamar, Marina, Striker and the whole Rescue clan from banning, I suggest that some cards lose their banned status.

The following characters are forbidden: Wanda - Wee Lee - Jackie - Vickie - Kiki Cr - Baby Q - General Cr - DJ Korr Cr - Tanaereva - Guru Cr - GraksmxxT

I suggest to keep only GraksmxxT, jackie, the 4 great crs and maybe Wanda and tanaereva banned. Ulu Watu need a lvl 4 to get back to the game (tanaereva has 2 subs nowadays), the lvl 3 Pussycats are totally awful (and Baby Q - and why not Wanda - can restablish their clan's usability), Montana is the weakest clan in the game and could really rely on vickie to turn the table.

Or you may ban Wardog, Striker and a few Rescue and - like we say in Portuguese - balance things from below.
9 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from PT BxN-EVO, Thursday 15/11/2007, 07:54.
Check out this pic i made....

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/cannilbal/lolzzzz.jpg
4 messages
English UC_Psychosis - last answer from 0 Gunvald 0, Thursday 15/11/2007, 07:52.
I was wondering which clan is better in tournaments the La Junta or Sentinel since i have almost no clint and i already have Montana and Sentinel cards in my deck. so which is would give me a better chance in tournaments and what cards should i add
19 messages
English Memento Mori - last answer from 0 whitefang, Thursday 15/11/2007, 03:20.
I was thinking on the usefulness of the Rescue bonus, and well in most cases Bangers or Sentinels have a similar
or slighly better bonus. 2 cards +6, 3 cards +9, not a true difference with the other clans.

I also suspect that most of the clans will see "support" cards, at least it shouldn't be a Rescue limited ability, or
should it?
So, what's your opinion on the future of this clan in ELO?
Wednesday 14/11/07

8 messages
ελληνικά walawelo1 - last answer from walawelo1, Wednesday 14/11/2007, 10:31.
Hi guys , am noob curently and after selling every thing and putting 5 clints over 5 clints over 5 clints i started makeing a Bangers deck allthough i know the arent a good clan and i should have chosen Uppers or Rescue but hey i like Bangers coz they r cool and now i need help directing what cards shall i save for and buy to get the best out this deck
Bodenpower
Bodenpower
Laetitia
Vermyn N
Vansaar
and the cards to be replaced
Meyen
Brutox
Venus
p.s i just found out how useless vansaars ability is so ill be replace ing him with another Leader as soon as i ev enough money
so please give me ur suggesetions
6 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from Tanto89, Wednesday 14/11/2007, 09:38.
When I go to fight club room, high level player always refuse my challange.. why??
am I not good? I want to try playing with high level player..!!
1 message
Name: Pain
Attack: 8
Damage: 5
Ability: Damage + 4
BONUS: 7 opp attack. Min 5

Its like you play at tournament with no pills. Your enemie attack is 8 Pain's attack is 8 pain reduces enemie attack and crush him!!!

« Previous12...630631632633634635...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals