Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13818 subjects - 151249 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...634635636637638639...690691Next »       search the message board

Thursday 13/12/07

4 messages
English ReverseRaven - last answer from RG LoA, Thursday 13/12/2007, 16:05.
What makes the card THAT good? I remember a few months ago when he cost only 300 or so clintz, at max level, mind you. So, why is he around 2k now?
10 messages
English Damgark - last answer from RG LoA, Thursday 13/12/2007, 15:58.
Montana and Uppers have cards on minus attack on both ability and clan bonus. Do they stack up?
For example,
Zatman (-4 opp attack min 1 and -10 opp attack min 3) will be -14 opp attack min 3???
Don (-4 opp attack min 2 and -12 opp attack min will be -16 opp attack min 8???
6 messages
English diedsoul - last answer from diedsoul, Thursday 13/12/2007, 03:28.
I'm thinking of making a deck with All Stars in it, quite a good clan so just wondering..what would go good with them..other than Uppers.lol. Anyways..here's an idea (Lamar is simply out of the picture unless i get him in a pack, too expensive for someone who haven't got credits yet)

All Stars 12*
Striker 4*
Ashley 2*
Marina/Alexei (?) 4*
Flo 2*

Sakhrom 13*
Uranus 3*
SkrumxxT 5*
Corrina 3*
Lunatik 2*

How does that look? If i have Lamar, i would switch that in for Marina/Alexei and switch in TrinmkkT for SkrumxxT.
Wednesday 12/12/07

11 messages
English b343 - last answer from LargeMargeLoA, Wednesday 12/12/2007, 22:14.
I'm just leveling up all my cards currently and I'm trying to figure out if there are any ways to speed it up.
10 messages
English 0-FS WMD - last answer from Akire_, Wednesday 12/12/2007, 21:42.
Just thought I would throw this out there as another viable option to playing a different deck. I hate playing decks that everyone else plays. Many weeks ago I posted a Nightmare/GHEIST deck and apparently it took hold against the Rescue decks and quite a few people play it now. Hoping maybe the same will hold for this.

Fang Pi:

Elya Cr *3
Kati *4
Marlysa Cr *2
Windy Mor *2

Nightmare:

Kenny 4*
Nistarok *5
Sheitane *2
Timmy *3

I chose this so I have a viable make up for damage and still able to hold Stop Ability and Stop Bonus. Stop bonus is my main concern with the current make up of decks. Rescue, Montana (people are playing them to stop Rescue but I like stop bonus over all), All Star (although not this week), Pussycat etc.

I like having a couple big hitters (Nistarok and Elya) to get through some of the big hitters I have seen being played especially Dorian and a few of the other 8 powers, plus the -5 dmg on Nistarok is pretty nice.

If played correctly this deck can win. It lacks Stop ability with only 1 card having it so you can change out
Timmy for Dieter if you want to have another Stop ability. Elya is vulnerable to stop ability which can be a pain as she is one of your bigger hitters.

Comments? Suggestions?
15 messages
English Killingshadow - last answer from ReverseRaven, Wednesday 12/12/2007, 13:46.
10 messages
English Gen_Grievous - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 12/12/2007, 13:43.
Yeah, I must admit, the new Freaks cards are great but with one ability missing from a clan, it can never be the same.
You see, I targeted to get every single Freaks Card. And I managed to get my hands on them, except for one card: Splata Cr. Before I could buy a pack and have a chance of getting it, it became unavailable in the packs.
But I'm not complaining.
The new Freaks cards are exceptional, they replace the ones that became collectors, but it would not be the same without Stopping the Opponent's Ability.
Bravo to the ones who made the new Freaks Cards, I enjoy using them.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME..........
11 messages
English bcfcant - last answer from ReverseRaven, Wednesday 12/12/2007, 13:41.
How can i find out what are weaknesses
11 messages
English rooster6050 - subject is closed
I was wondering what happens if you have the same Leader twice in your team
Tuesday 11/12/07

3 messages
English EsGn - last answer from EsGn, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 15:11.
Well heres my deck , i need sum advice 2 make it better .

Uppers:
Jackie (R) lvl 5
Dorian (U) lvl 5
Zatman (U) lvl 3
Rubie (R) lvl 4

Sakrohm:
SkrumxxT (R) lvl 5
GraksmxxT (R) lvl 4
Caciope (C) lvl 3
Uranus (U) lvl 3

Leaders:
Ambre (R) lvl 5
27 messages
English 0 haydos - last answer from 0 haydos, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 15:09.
If you are going to refuse challenges, get out. Everyone is in there for exp, wins/losses don't count, so there is no excuse to refuse a challenge. You are just wasting peoples' time.
2 messages
English 23_cent - last answer from 0-Jade, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 13:42.
Is my deck good (elo) Sentinel-Rescue

marco
Anita
boby
Lea

cooper
Klaus
Carlos
rebeca

THNX
5 messages
English killababy-RK- - last answer from 0-Jade, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 12:41.
Hey im kinda a newbie at this and im trying to get a decent deck that doesnt cost much
here is what i got so far

all maxed out

Zdrone
Flesh Pimp
Vryer
Brandon
Gary
Flyer
Brutox
Mort Bax
Melluzine

any advice for a poor newbie???
2 messages
English Jonno128 - last answer from 0-Jade, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 12:25.
Whats evo.... isn't it ELO or is it something different
6 messages
English rooster6050 - last answer from elfayra, Tuesday 11/12/2007, 04:08.
I got all Rescue max lvl so wots the best i can do to win and get battle points?
Monday 10/12/07

9 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from 0- JP, Monday 10/12/2007, 15:52.
Just wondering, how strong this deck..
Beetenka*4
Dorian*5
Frankie Hi*3
Janine*3
Mickey T*2
Rubie*3
Samantha*2
Zatman*3
4 messages
English 10toes - subject is closed
Can these cards win with a fury and thier clan bonus or is there a limit on them?
9 messages
English -Annihilator- - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 10/12/2007, 11:05.
Since i play this game, i dontknow the meaning of the three letters: ELO. some one tell me.
by theway, is it an abbreviation? or does it mean something???
13 messages
English 10toes - last answer from Pyro HoA, Monday 10/12/2007, 11:03.
Is it me or could he be the best card in the game?
16 messages
Română Nebula - last answer from i amPOWERFUL, Monday 10/12/2007, 10:56.
Okey, I got only 8 cards (don't like to get complicated) 7 are junks and 1 Leader, Ambre. Is Ambre a good Leader for junks? Thanks for answering.

« Previous12...634635636637638639...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals