Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13618 subjects - 144294 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...640641642643644645...680681Next »       search the message board

Sunday 14/10/07

4 messages
English Racholin - last answer from Racholin, Sunday 14/10/2007, 18:07.
What is the best card at it' 1st evolution that I should get below 1000 Clintz?
Please help
17 messages
English Gone4eva - last answer from Mikuljonac, Sunday 14/10/2007, 14:03.
Fang Pi Clang-Uppers
Windy Mor-level 3
Nartrang-level 3
Otome-level 3
Tatane-level 3
Sydney-level 3
Janine-level 3
Frankie Hi-level 3
(Extra card:Gheistiling-level 3)
5 messages
English ) LoA Yellow - last answer from Gazda, Sunday 14/10/2007, 11:43.
I have played the game for a short time and I noticed that the strategy behind it is to......

Know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know that your opponent knows that you know they were going to do that.

And so you have to

Do something that your opponent didn't know that you knew that they didn't know..

My problem is, is that I either overestimate my opponent or underestimate them. If I think my opponent is super inteligent and that they use the ultimate strategy to ensure victory, they use a basic strategy against my strategy that would have stopped them had they done what I thought they were going to do. If I think my opponent uses basic tactics, I discover that they guessed that I thought they were basic in their tactics and so they use the ultimate strategy to ensure victory.

Any advice or comments on this one?
3 messages
English ASDDFDH - last answer from Wolf7780, Sunday 14/10/2007, 05:01.
Is it just me or is alexies evolutions 1&2 the wrong way round , shouldn't number 1 where he has bandages on then number 2 where he's in his hocky gear , it seems like they miss a step becasue he goes from hocky player to injured player to guy with knives stuck in his armor and then hocky mask physco
14 messages
English Sacman68 - last answer from 0UC K-Ryder, Sunday 14/10/2007, 02:55.
WHY? WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE STILL PLAYERS THAT, WHEN CHALLENGED AND I GO FIRST AND I PLAY A LEVELING CARD, DO THEY ALSO PLAY A LEVELING CARD?
OR
WHEN I PLAY MY LEVELING CARD, THEY PLAY AGAINST IT USING PILLS!
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS FRUSTRATED BY THIS?
Saturday 13/10/07

5 messages
English Lord Reichleiu - last answer from Zhupons, Saturday 13/10/2007, 18:31.
I want to try La Junta/ Roots

right now i am using

La Junta -12
Burger (U) 4
Wardog (C) 2
Jane Ramba (U) 3
Bruce (C) 3

As for Roots i'm at a loss

Using Shakra (U) 5 at the moment
Nahi Cr (Cr) 3
Page Cr (Cr) 2

now i'm not sure what crds i'd want to put here, i could switch them in with Page Cr, but i'm looking for a few 3-2 star cards that will do the trick.
5 messages
English Varathron - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 13/10/2007, 17:00.
Ok then my usual strategy is to hit the poison ASAP and aim for a K.O. with this deck I can normally manage it in a couple of turns it depends.

Leader
Hugo 5*

Crassus 4*
Vassilli 4*
Ironfield 3*
Titus 3*
Geuner 2*
Miss Ming 2*
Graziella 2*

Ok thats my deck deck now tear it apart and give me suggestions
2 messages
English Gus Lee - last answer from 0-Jade, Saturday 13/10/2007, 15:48.
It is good to use unevolved cards in dayly tounament i think you make more points if you evo your cards after tourny in tounament you got no bonus or 1 or two points for evo the card im not sure
9 messages
English ) LoA Yellow - last answer from ) LoA Yellow, Saturday 13/10/2007, 02:54.
Here's my deck.

Ambre (Level 5)
Hel (Level 2)
Sheitane (Level 2)
Dorian (Level 5)
Frankie Hi (Level 3)
Janine (Level 3)
Rubie (Level 3)
Samantha (Level 2)

I have played a handful of games with it and I have lost or drawn almost all of them no matter what hand I get. I did not make this deck because I wanted to stuff it with a bunch of moderately priced cards. If I wanted that then I would have used Morphun (I actually tried him, but decided I did not like him so I sold him back). I know random has something to do with it, but I do not think it is the entire problem. I wanted to make a good Uppers deck and I would have used two other level 2 Uppers cards instead of the Nightmare cards, but I could not find any that I liked aside from Samantha. So I decided to put two level two Nightmare cards in it for the purpose of keeping my deck ELO and Type 1 legal and for defending myself against Freaks and La Junta. I also like the abilities of the Nightmare cards I have in case I decide to use them for offensive purposes in certain situations.

I think the problem has something to do with the way I am using it because I am not used to this combination. I only finished making this deck today and if my inexperience is the cause of the problem then I would like some tips on how to properly use it. If it is something in my deck that is causing the problem then I will accept advice on that as well.
1 message
Carlos No abilityAttack +8

Copper Power +5 Attack +8

Havok Ability at level 5 Attack +8

Luis Stop opp ability Attack +8

Miranda Damage +2 Attack +8

Miss Chloe -4 opp damage, min 2 Attack +8

Skiner Attack +12 Attack +8

Zdrone No ability Attack +8
4 messages
English Plague-Evo - last answer from 0-Jade, Saturday 13/10/2007, 01:50.
Pardon me for asking such a noobish question but since I'm new I figured it will be better if I ask now then upset a lot of people I play. So here goes.

When playing in the Lost warehouse people seem to be upset if I use pillz to insure I'll win a match in the game. So when I don't use pillz at all I seem to play people who use them like I normally do. I've tried playing people with Evo in their name but they are just as random using pillz combos like 8, 2, 0, 2 or 4, 4, 4 or 8, 4 with a knock out and many other combos.

I've scanned the help file for EVO and I don't see anything about pillz usage so can I use them anyway I'd like or is there an unwritten rule?
6 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from 0-Jade, Saturday 13/10/2007, 01:28.
I played in tournament type 2

and I played against 0DW_KOPacoEvo

turn 2:
he has 12 pillz and 4 life and
me has 12 pillz and 12 life.

he use lama noju (lvl max but no bonus) (8 pillz)

and I use Kawan (lvl max + bonus) (12 plillz)

so I think, yeah I win against player level 50+

but..

I lose..

I use the new calculator (if I can say that ) from UR:

Kawan
Ability: OFF
Bonus: ON (+8 attack)
Power: 6
Damage: 7
Attack: 86

Loma Noju
Ability: ON (+1 life per dmage)
Bonus: OFF
Power: 6
Damage: 4
Attack: 54

my character 32 attack more than
his character how can this happening?
Friday 12/10/07

8 messages
English -Annihilator- - last answer from 0-light, Friday 12/10/2007, 23:06.
First buy thompson or Amelia or skinner. just buy any of those. if the price is below 180... for ex. the price is 120 or 130 buy it. but if the price is 160 or 170. dont buy it... its a waste of time. after buying go to the lost warehouse and level up the characters above. if the are already lvl.3... sell them to kate and kate will give 180 clintz... its agood deal.... i do that most of the times.... by the way... is it acheat???? is it bad????
6 messages
English NachomusPrime - last answer from NachomusPrime, Friday 12/10/2007, 16:07.
2nd round in the non-random elo room

Elya Cr vs Amelia

Elya Cr
power 3
dmg 5
(ability) Courage +5 power
(bonus) +2 dmg

Amelia
power 3
dmg 5
(ability) +4 power
(bonus) -2 opp power, min 1

Again this is the 2nd round so the courage should not apply.

Elya had 4 pills making her attack power a total of 4 (All Stars -2 to power on her 3 power reduces it to 1 power)
Amelia was pilled with 2 making her attack power 14

Elya ended up winning the match, in the non-random elo room.
2 messages
English OnlineHelper - last answer from Darko EVO, Friday 12/10/2007, 15:11.
3 messages
English Serrah LOA - last answer from Darko EVO, Friday 12/10/2007, 13:44.
Ok, can I get some tips for improvement/adjustments for this deck idea for ELO games?
This is what I have thus far, I'd like to switch Wardog out for a good AS or FPC card, but due to the * total right now, he was the best choice.

All Stars - 11
Alexei (U) 4
Amelia (C) 3
Ashley (C) 2
Flo (U) 2

Fang Pi - 12
Kati (U) 4
Kerozinn (U) 5
Windy Mor (U) 3

La Junta - 2
Wardog (C) 2

Thanks in advance!
2 messages
English EBATO - last answer from 0-Jade, Friday 12/10/2007, 08:10.
Where can I find Leader abilities? \;
Thursday 11/10/07

4 messages
English Devils-9ine - last answer from Darko EVO, Thursday 11/10/2007, 20:52.
How can i make a good elo deck, and what cards do you recommend? I'm asking this due to the level push back on elo battles and now want to startt fighting in elo battles, but need alot of help.
6 messages
English 0-FS WMD - last answer from Zhupons, Thursday 11/10/2007, 18:38.
Thought I would play around some. Built this deck and it has done me, well really well. I have only lost about 2 out of 15 or 20 matches so far.

All cards are in their Maxed form.

GHEIST:

Bristone
Dr Saw
Leviatonn
Morlha - think of changing her out. Her power is kind of low but she is really just a filler

Nitemare:

Hel
Ielena
Kenny
Sheitane

With all the stop ability/bonus in this deck I have done really well. The healing from the 4 healers is phenomenal and sheitane's poison can easily win the game. A lot of times it comes down to the last card and reading your opponent right but, regardless thought I would share.
2 messages
English KBD_LT - last answer from KBD_LT, Thursday 11/10/2007, 17:04.
Today i fought ELO battle against 16lvl player...

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/kbdkbd/?action=view&current=Elovs16lvl.jpg

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/kbdkbd/?action=view&current=elovs16lvl2.jpg

« Previous12...640641642643644645...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals