Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13615 subjects - 144266 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...641642643644645646...680681Next »       search the message board

Wednesday 10/10/07

6 messages
English cobaltninja - last answer from PWNAGEFDHDFH, Wednesday 10/10/2007, 13:19.
It takes me ages to get creditz and i think it'll take weeks 'til i have enough for Hugo
Tuesday 09/10/07

14 messages
English Donutdude143 - last answer from PWNAGEFDHDFH, Tuesday 09/10/2007, 20:53.
6 messages
English Serrah LOA - last answer from Force Majeure, Tuesday 09/10/2007, 20:22.
Between Ability/Bonus and Stop Opp Ability/Stop Opp Bonus, which takes priority?
ex: Windy Mor (Ability: Stop Opp Bonus, Bonus: Damage +2) vs. Elixir (Ability: None, Bonus: Stop Opp Bonus).
Would the ability function first, negating Elixir's Bonus, so Windy Mor gets +2 damage? or does Bonus function first, so Windy would not get the +2 damage?
Same question for Stop Ability, and then if the two are against each other, such as Windy Mor vs. Brandon (Ability: Stop Opp Ability)

Thank you!
6 messages
English iiiaaannn - last answer from ReadTheRules, Tuesday 09/10/2007, 20:18.
I have:
GHEIST
Montana
ALL-STARS
Bangers
Pussycats

what are good combinations?
1 message
To make the ultimate deck for fight type two, use 8 Charlie (s). Her ability lets you negate two points of damage so if your opp uses something like vicke, that blocks your bonus, your in luck. Also, Charlie does have 7 power and deals eight damage.
11 messages
English Luminaire - last answer from NoTerroriZe, Tuesday 09/10/2007, 02:25.
Ive been working a lot on this deck and it has help me sooo much. any advice how to make it better

the cards are

Amy

Aurelia

Carlos

Luis

Miranda

Miss Chloe

Skiner

William

Zdrone

Could u also help me make a type 1 deck from those
3 messages
English Gus Lee - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 09/10/2007, 01:52.
Dash has a go abilyty i think but he i to weak to destroy with stong cars with high damege he can only destoy weak card
Monday 08/10/07

12 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from FLASH34CK, Monday 08/10/2007, 22:54.
Anyone know about it?
I want to know everything about Leader ability so I can choose which one I must buy
4 messages
English Warlord Asura - last answer from diedsoul, Monday 08/10/2007, 21:03.
Sometimes I have a charicter up against another charicter who when you count both pills and the energy together, mine should deal more damage. PLUS my charicter goes first but oddly enough the other charicter ends up winning instead. This has happened a few times with me WTF? Am I not understanding this game properly or do I sense a bug in here? Please reply and tell me why this happens because it's annoying me. Thankyou
12 messages
English diedsoul - last answer from Zhupons, Monday 08/10/2007, 18:31.
Which Leader is better? Bridget or Morphun? +1 life or +1 pill..hmm..also, should I get one of the leaders first or get lelena and Nistarok first?
2 messages
English Dirty D - last answer from bloodyfish, Monday 08/10/2007, 17:45.
To raise a week card if you're level 12?
12 messages
English Mindless Mind - subject is closed
Hey guys,

I am more and more frustrated by random in tourneys... I just lost 5 rounds in a row just because of random (everytime I had higher attack) and it is really absurd...

so I wanted to ask you, what could/should we do to get non-random back?! any ideas???
4 messages
English Jako2 - last answer from Jako2, Monday 08/10/2007, 16:13.
Okkkkayyyy. Before I start I must just say this won't be the strongest deck in the world, but it has one thing that makes it differ from others. A story. Now I can hear mocking laughter but first hear me out. The story runs like this: La Junta Leader, General Cr took a holiday out of the violence of clint city, and therefore couldn't be with his troops. But, with an imminent clan war coming up they needed leadership. In stepped a member of Leader, Vansaar. He had sypathised with la Juntas cause, being an ex - soldier himself. However, many of la juntas members opted out of the conflict, moving to another city for the duration. In the end only three members stuck around: They were: Tank, No Nam and Winnifred. However, with Vansaar they numbered only four, they wer'nt strong enough! So they decided to do somthing that the general would never do. Appeal to another clan. So they thought of who to go to first, but in the end they could think of no - one. All was not lost however, as they were approached by Sentinel. They were given an offer they couldn't refuse. If they all swore to uphold justice, and paid Flavio Cr s speeding fines, they would be given aid. Cool! So with Copper, Klaus, Miranda and William, they numbered 8. With Dragan Cr directing the operation, they believed they were strong enough to do anything. So thats the deck! Give comments below please!
3 messages
English Bottle - last answer from Darko EVO, Monday 08/10/2007, 16:10.
Help me improve my deck please. this my whole deck so far.

Allan(2)
Flyer(3)
Keanew(3)
Malmoth(3)
Veenyle(2)
---------------
Brutox(3)
Meyen(3)
Venus(4)
10 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from Tanto89, Monday 08/10/2007, 10:25.
Are thre anyone who know about symbol on a card?
Like PK, PK lover, ALX, etc
maybe this is the factor for random?
11 messages
English Tanto89 - last answer from Tanto89, Monday 08/10/2007, 10:14.
Combination GHEIST and Junkz

I'll tell you about ten card (not eight)

(all pow and dmg are at max lvl)

GHEIST:

Britone : 350 - 400 (1st level / max level) (6 pow, 4 dmg)
Dr Saw : 300 - 450 (1st level) <-- most important card in this deck, (6 pow, 4 dmg), ability +1 life per dmg
Vladimir : 900 - 1000 (1st level) (6 pow 7 dmg)
Leviatonn : 1400 (1st level / lmax level) (I don't know) (anyone can help me?)

Junkz (Bonus: +8 attack) :

Bunny : 280 - 320 (1st level) <-- you can use as decoy, or you can ignore this card (3 pow, 8 dmg)
Crystal : 300 - 400 (1st level) (4 pow, 7 dmg),
Malmoth : 400 - 500 (1st level / max level) (7 pow, 5 dmg)
Kawan : 400 - 500 (1st level) (6 pow, 7 dmg)

some card (optional but recomended):

Sakrohm:

Venus : 140 - 155 (1st level) balance (6 pow, 6 dmg)

All Stars:

Dan : 100 - 120 (1st level) defender or as decoy, (5 pow, 3 dmg), ability -4 dmg min 4

All cards cost (with optional card) : 4570 (min) or 4745 (max)

how obut it? do you think this is a good deck? (for low level)
19 messages
English diedsoul - last answer from diedsoul, Monday 08/10/2007, 03:58.
I'm making a Nightmare deck but not exactly sure which cards to get...I don't got that much clintz so I'm limited on the good cards...I know I'm getting Estalt and maybe Hel but which other cards should I get? Under 1000 clintz or around I guess is fine. Oh by the way, wat are the abilities of Sheitane, Mojo and Dieter?
9 messages
English gothman68 - last answer from diedsoul, Monday 08/10/2007, 03:56.
When somebody takes out a real strong card do and its stronger then your strongest then put down you weakest because no matter what you will loose one card and you cant use your strongest for another card that its stronger against
Sunday 07/10/07

28 messages
English Warr kid - last answer from PWNAGEFDHDFH, Sunday 07/10/2007, 21:13.
Ok so this is not a complaint its more like opinion...

I used to be a great UR fan...i was almost fired on several occasions for playing this game while at work...but over this summer period something in UR changed...dont know what it is but theres no zest for playing anymore on my side...all the new kids on the block fight with no honour in evo anymore or even in ELO...i miss those old days with the old rooms...when Sven was still Rogueknight, Angelo had a teddy bear as his pic, Arshner was heavily feared and arrogant, Wylde bil actually played, JP was making a name for himself,Pippen used to time out if you winning him lol (if you playing a while you would know who im talking about)...but yeah thats it hey just good old days...guess everything has to come to an end...

Vive le rogue knight,Jp and his name making, Wylde B and his evo,Angelo and that damn teddy and that sorry old pippen...i miss it lol

this is Suicidal Finger saying good bye Urban Rivals...this summer in my opinion did you bad

Warr kid
9 messages
Português Assislau - last answer from PWNAGEFDHDFH, Sunday 07/10/2007, 21:02.
I know this question is a bit relative, but, who is?

« Previous12...641642643644645646...680681Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals