Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13825 subjects - 151444 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...656657658659660661...691692Next »       search the message board

Thursday 27/09/07

7 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 27/09/2007, 02:08.
Question 1

Kevin and Jenny..which is better??? of course Kevin....their stats are the same but Kevin have poison..but why is kevin's price lower than jenny's?

question 2

Miss Chloe and Chloe are the same..but why are their price are...like..2000 away?

question 3
Alexei and Striker.....both 4 star..both same vclan..both same ability...but juz 1 damamge diffrent...but why are their price have such a big gap??
Wednesday 26/09/07

3 messages
English -Annihilator- - last answer from Zhupons, Wednesday 26/09/2007, 16:53.
What if they make a card that is changing ability when lvl. up?? for ex. lvl.1 ability power +2 lvl.2 power=opp. some thing like that?? or does any card has the same style of that???
6 messages
English Phenomenal - last answer from MarshallzEvo, Wednesday 26/09/2007, 04:58.
Anyone has any suggestions on which characters i should use for good bonuses, im relatively new but im looking to something to work towards plz...
Tuesday 25/09/07

2 messages
English lavacommander - last answer from lol 78, Tuesday 25/09/2007, 21:41.
I recently bulit a deck and it needs a bit of improvement and my strategy its um heres my deck
Dan 3/3
Frank 1/2
Flyer 3/3
Winifred 4/4
Oryon 3/3
Pulsar 3/3
Venus 4/4
Josh 2/3
Bob Joby 1/2
plz help me with a strategy my old 1 is effective on stronger players
15 messages
English Jako2 - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Tuesday 25/09/2007, 09:18.
I have played loads of games and I find this strategy quite helps me. I hope it helps others, too.
If you are facing an opponent who has cards of a higher level than yours, and this always happens to me, always offer up your weakest card first, no pills attatched. The other player will probably laugh to himself at how puny you are, and play his most powerful card to finish you off. Then you play your second weakest card, with maybe two pillz attatched. Again he will play a big, strong card. (to the sceptics out there, this alllllwaaaays happens to me, and I myself frequently fall into the trap.) The you are left with your two strongest cards, and his two weakest ones. Play your strongest first, with about 5 or 6 pillz, depending on how many you used in round two. This will take him by surprise! In all his victory, he forgot about your pillz you had left! Then play your second strongest one with the same amount of pillz attatched, and wath yourself win, or at least draw!
Although this may seem obvious, trust me, it's a tournament beater!

Feel free to post suggestions/comments below...
Monday 24/09/07

10 messages
English bill1008 - last answer from StormWhisper, Monday 24/09/2007, 21:39.
I no that i have to go to the market but wut do i do from there i click on the card i want and i dont kno how to make an offer please help
7 messages
English lol 78 - last answer from Darko EVO, Monday 24/09/2007, 15:54.
Posh sports:
lamar 5
Striker 4
Flo 2
Amelia 3

Zatman 3
Frankie Hi 3
gina glint 2
ruby 3

comments?
Sunday 23/09/07

15 messages
English Gone4eva - last answer from Memento Mori, Sunday 23/09/2007, 14:07.
What goes first?
GHEIST/Roots 's Bonus of Stop Opp Ability or a ability that is Stop Opp Bonus?
6 messages
English - james19_UM - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 23/09/2007, 04:37.
(fiorlion_ON's Deck)

Alexei (U), Dan (C), BB Cool G (C), Graff (R), Jenny (C), Brutox (C), Igniss (U), Meyen (C), Vryer (C), Flyer (C), Leo (C), Myke (C), Tank (U), Ambre (R), Ashigaru (R), Aldo (C), Lino Borsa (C), Mona (U), Pino (C), Simon (C), Elixir (C), Endora (C), Hel (C), Sheitane (U), Charlie (U), Svelthlana (C), Wanda (U),Oryon (C), Phonos (U), Thomson (C), TrinmkkT (U), Venus (C), Miranda (U), Skiner (C), Ice Jim (C), Mac Hen (C), Razor (C), Bob Joby (C), Frankie Hi (U), Maeva (C) and Mickey T (C).
Saturday 22/09/07

9 messages
English Wukieslap - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 22/09/2007, 19:35.
I never see Alexei in any allstar decks. He seems pretty good, not much worse than Striker. Something i'm missin?
10 messages
English Gus Lee - subject is closed
Whey cant jackie stop tessa
i play jackie with 4 pilz by bonus aktiv opponent plays tessa bonus aktiv 4 pilz but jackie lost the same happen with havrock or copper must jackie not be stonger with stop up ability
Friday 21/09/07

6 messages
English HardToName - last answer from Gryazzie, Friday 21/09/2007, 12:20.
Hey guys! I actually have no Idea how to build my deck . Also another problem is Im almost maxxed out, with only 100 creds to spend on new cards, so I cant level up. (and on top of that I dont know how to make a list of my deck

Natrang lv 2/3
Brutox Lv 3/3
Vryer Lv 3/3
Flyer Lv 3/3
Venus lv 2/4
Aurelia Lv 2/2
Frankie Hi Lv 3/3
Mo DiFalco Lv 3/3

As you see im almost maxed out, so I cant level, AND I have no creds, but im just looking for suggestions
THANK YOU!
4 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Gryazzie, Friday 21/09/2007, 10:30.
This is my collection

Bangers
Bodenpower
Fifty
Vermyn N
Platoona

Roots
Noodile
Miken Moose
Narenda
Ratanah

Uppers
Mikey T
Samatha
Frankie Hi
Beetenka

help me make a deck out of this pls..and do not make me waste clz like on Graff....Saddy...Dorian....Nahi Cr etc....cause i have less clz..oh...and when did yookie's price when all the way up to 700+......big thanks to 2 guys which is in TU and ET.......( Don wan 2 say their name out or else ppl will bug them ).....so..any ideas?
Thursday 20/09/07

9 messages
English chewinggumy - last answer from Gryazzie, Thursday 20/09/2007, 13:09.
Hi guys, I need some help with my deck. This is my current deck:

Kati
Windy Mor
Leo
Mona
Pino
Yookie
Noodile
Tessa(lucky shot from my 1st booster using creds from tournaments =D )

Total stars will be 25 once I max tessa(all the rest are maxed). I would like to keep it at 25 or below for use in elo(when I'm 20) or type 1.

I was thinking of taking out Leo *3, Mona *3 and Pino *2 to get just 3 diff clans. I was thinking of putting 2 more sentinels in and 1 more Fang Pi Clang in. Please give your opinions on this, whether I should do this or put others like 1 Sentinel 2 fang pi. Also, please give me some suggestions for WHICH characters from the clans should I put in....thanks!

P.S. I do not buy credits.

P.P.S please do not ask me to redo my whole deck, I can't do that.
Wednesday 19/09/07

9 messages
English OnlineHelper - last answer from OnlineHelper, Wednesday 19/09/2007, 21:59.
My deck right now is
Hel
Kenny
Nistarok
Sheitane
Corrina
Lunatik
Uranus
TrinmkkT
What makes aclan usable,and a card usable?I know there are ''rules'',i would like to know them.
6 messages
English Timez - last answer from Symbolic, Wednesday 19/09/2007, 19:35.
To me is monthly tournament
25 stars
no cr card
and prize will be chose what you want......20k clintz........3 random cr card or 20 credits.
17 messages
English 0 haydos - last answer from 0 haydos, Wednesday 19/09/2007, 15:42.
Im not really sure of what good ones there are out there...

put down any abilities/bonuses that make them your favourite!
Monday 17/09/07

4 messages
English ultrafried - last answer from 0S CtL, Monday 17/09/2007, 20:27.
My Team:
Oyoh
Dan
Meyen
Dr Saw

Opponets Team:
Xia Leming
Kati
Winy Mor
Crassus

My opponet played first and played out Windy with 5 pilz. I coutered with Dr Saw with 3 pilz. The Attacks were Windy Mor - 36 Dr Saw - 24. My opponet won. I was now at 6 life and it wasn't looking good. I looked really hard, but could only see 1 way to win. I sent out Dan with 8 pilz hoping my opponet would send out Kati with the rest of his pilz. The reason I thought my opponet would do this is because Dan has a -4 opp damage min 4 ability so it would seem i was sending him out to reduce damage so i don't die, and drag out pillz, then win the next 2 fights with Oyoh and Mayen. The reason my opponet would counter with Kati with all of their pilz was because they thought that I would have over looked Kati's stop ability, which would stop the damage reduction and i would be k.o'd. It worked perfectly he sent out Kati with all of his pillz the attack values were Dan - 45 Kati - 40. Dan won. Now I just had to win the next 2 fights. I figured Oyoh should fight Xia Leming since the attacks would be Oyoh - 7 Xia Leming - 4. Then Meyen would fight Crassus with 1 pill the attacks would be Meyen - 14 Crassus - 7. This gave me the most likely chance of winning. Unfortunatly for me my opponet won the next fight Oyoh vs Xia Leming and I lost the match.

This was a type 1 tournament. Sorry if this is spaming, but I think i has to do with strategy and there is no off topic forum.
Sunday 16/09/07

11 messages
English Memento Mori - last answer from Zhupons, Sunday 16/09/2007, 23:52.
At last I finished (quite) an ELO deck database.
Now you can upload your elo decks and have people vote them. The system needs some improvement yet but
it took too much time to get to thist point and I wan't to test how it works before going on.

You can see the product of 12 stopless hours of programming here. Well I spent half of the time repairing some
previous mistakes Oh, and you can use the new url. Have fun.

http://urban-rivals.no-ip.info

Click on the golden cup for ELO or in the red head to register.
15 messages
English lol 78 - last answer from Memento Mori, Sunday 16/09/2007, 16:13.
I know this topic has been discussed , how come cards like sum sam and sigmund were turned CR as far as ican see they wern't overpowered or 4/4ish

« Previous12...656657658659660661...691692Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals