Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13474 subjects - 141710 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...659660661662663664...673674Next »       search the message board

Sunday 04/03/07

6 messages
English crowley098 - subject is closed
Hugo 7:5 6 team attack
Otakool 6:4
Keanew 6:4
Flyer 6:3
Bruce 8:3
Jane Ramba 7:4
Admiral Py 5:5
Wardog 8:2

If bonuses are activated, spend less pillz on Junkz because of the attack bonus, and spend more on the Juntas for the damage bonus. No noticeable abilities, so this deck relies on mainly on strength/luck.

Need opinions on it's weakness.

Too bad I can't have it right now, I'm already finished with my crappy Nightmare/Montana/Junkz ELO deck. Maybe when I buy credits, the deck costs 12 dollars.
Saturday 03/03/07

6 messages
Română DANYez - subject is closed
Miss twice is verry powerful if GHEIST have this card they will be more powerfull because at level 5 have power 8 damage 5 but i Don`t know the ability this is a card powerfull.Im waiting to evo miss twice to see his misterious abylity.
4 messages
English Density23 - subject is closed
I came up with this deck while browsing thet caracters.
it's just a pile of cards i think look cool

Bangers:
Bodenpower
Sum Sam
Fifty

Sentinel:
Copper
Chloe
Havok

Shakrohm:
SkrumxxT
GraksmxxT
Guru

Wadda you think?
Bad, Middle, or Allright?
Friday 02/03/07

7 messages
English Prysm CCU - subject is closed
I was wondering if it's a possible answer. I've been using this deck for a while and it's well won me a lot of games but not enough to be officaily my deck . But it's an Elo deck that can stop both Pussycats and Sakrm if used right. that way the minus damage does little to nothing. With the help of Leader, I suggest Timber or Ambre, now that she's stronger. but try these.

Perle - 3 stars 7-1
Lelena- 5 stars 8-3
Kenny- 4 stars6-3
Ambrose- 3 stars 5-3
Sheitane- 2 stars 6-1
Gheistling 1 star 3-1
Nikki 2 stars 2-2 as the baiter card if used with Ambre she is an 8-2
(Timber- 5 stars 6-6 or Ambre- 5 stars 6-4)

But that's one of my decks, see how it works out for you.
3 messages
Русский Ivetta_JH - subject is closed
I'm curiouse how does "stop" work on another "stop"
It's simple when chars stop each other ability or bonus, but what happens if:
I'm stopping opponent ability with my ability, but his ability is to stop my bonus, will I get my bonus this way?
Or else I want to stop his ability with my ability, however he has bonus to stop my ability?
The same with bonus. I s'pose there must be a priority...
Thursday 01/03/07

17 messages
Blast it all to Clintz Can the most powerful crime syndacate be any weaker? So many star levels with so little power that's B.S you, I love GHEIST because they were the first group I ever collected fully but come one give me a break they are the weakest group in the game even the All Stars are stronger and they just became a group are you kiding me? Can someone comment on this or am I alone in my GHEIST struggles?
3 messages
Even though I think this is the worst Idea in the world to do but I ques I can share with you my Deck that has me dominating most of my opponents. It doesn't work on wild card players like me, but on those strategy geared gamers it's a sincch for a win. Good luck on building my deck, I'd love to see more of it, just not in ELO

Comment please

Methane- 4 stars- 7-5 ability 2 damage
Selsya- 2 stars- 1-4 ability power=power (That's my baby, but Perle will always have my heart , so guess she's my mistress)
Sigmund Cr- 4 stars-
5 messages
Русский Ivetta_JH - subject is closed
There is another question:
How do modifires apply? I mean do they stack first then resolve, or resolve without stacking via specific order.
Example: If my opponent plays Tania (2/6, stop bonus, -2 dam) boosted by Ambre (3 courage), and I play Striker (6/6, stop ability, -2power), I suggest 3 situations:
1. Tania stops my bonus and has power 5
2. Tania doesn't stop my bonus and has 3 power, because 2 own 3 Ambre and -2 Striker.
3. Tania doesn't stop my bonus and has 4 power, because 2 own -1 Striker (-2 power, min 1), 3 Ambre.
So?

And...
Does Courage stack? (If I Have Ami and Ambre shall Ami has 9 power or 6 for her first round)
Wednesday 28/02/07

15 messages
English DanTheTimid - subject is closed
Let me just confirm, the way the ware house works is that you combine the experience both characters would get from a fight, increase it by 25% and then split it evenlly between the characters. Thus if you have a low level you'd want to take out a high level, and if you had a high level you'd actually want it to LOSE to a low level because the low level would get a huge experience boost... which is then distributed evenly between both characters.

Is this correct? Assuming it is correct no one I seem to play seems to understand this fact. Half the people play EVO style, just choosing 2 characters they want to level and boosting them with 6 pillz and usually tring to send them after something higher. The other half play it like a normal room, just trying to beat me. Either way when I try to over power there level 4 with my 1 they boosted him even more and win and we both get crap experience and they get angry at me for not sending out my high level...
Tuesday 27/02/07

8 messages
English SuBjEcT-28 - subject is closed
#2 La Junta - Sentinel
La Junta
Bryan (r) 7/5 5*
Niki (c) 2/2 2*
Wardog (c) 8/2 2*
Sentinel
Aurelia (c) 7/2 2*
Dragan (r) 4/7 4*
Josh (u) 3/6 3*
Nightmare
Mojo (u) 6/1 3*
Leader
Morphun (r) 5/5 5*
8 messages
English SuBjEcT-28 - subject is closed
Deck 1 : Fang Pi - Pussy

Pussycats :
Katy (u) 7/4 4*
Marlysa (r) 7/2 2*
Natrang (c) 4/4 3*

Fang Pi Clang :
Gwen (c) 7/3 3*
Sakura (u) 2/6 3*
Dolores Boss (c) 5/3 2/3*

GHEIST :
Meyen (c) 7/3 3*

Leader :
Morphun (r) 5/5 5*
Sunday 25/02/07

10 messages
English MiauRock - subject is closed
Kenny damaged me by 6 points because of fury, normally his damage = 3. He doesnt have any special abilities increasing his damage. What,s going on?
5 messages
English Dirq - subject is closed
Hello
If I want to buy credits deck, it is better to buy 2 decks or 1 full deck? still I was take normal deck for twenty credits what's cards existing in full deck? Answer me fast plz
3 messages
English Elkyr EVO - subject is closed
Sorry, didnt know where to ask this, but are the bonuses such as attack 8 and courage added on before the pills are calculated or after the pills are added on>
Friday 23/02/07

3 messages
English el-hae - subject is closed
I NEED HELP how do you make a guild i keep searching but i can't create my own guild please help me
Thursday 22/02/07

5 messages
English xfactorx - subject is closed
Timber
Sum Sam Cr
Bodenpower
Fifty
Lamar
Lost Hog
Lao Cr
XU52
DJ Korr Cr
Kawan
Don
Vickie
Estalt
Charlie
Havok
number the characters:
no use at all = 1
no use = 2
ok-ok = 3
not so good = 4
very good = 5
16 messages
English Bendy(HAN)EVO - subject is closed
I need a deck from these plz
All star
Alexei
Dan
Eyrton
Katsuhkay *2
3 Lewis*1
Lewis *3
Terry
Bangers
Bodenpower *3
Laetitia
MC Decay
Tunned
Vermyn N
Fang Pi Clang
Endo
Natrang *3
Windy Mor *2
GHEIST
Brutox *3
3 Gheistling
Igniss
Lilith
Meyen
Meyen *3
2 Nina
Selsya
Vladimir *3
Vryer
Vryer *3
Junkz
Acid DC
Akiko
Brandon
Flyer
Flyer *3
Malmoth *2
La Junta
Bruce
2 Bryan
Diego *2
Leaders
Hugo *2
Timber *2
Montana
Flesh Pimp
Ricardo
Simon
Nightmare
Cell
Dieter
Ielena *3
Ombre
Thaumaturge
Pussycats
Wanda *2
Roots
Beltran
Billy Bob
Ogoun Kyu
2 Ratanah
Yaman
Sakrohm
2 Caciope
Globumm *2
Phonos *2
Sentinel
Dragan
Klaus
Luis
William
Ulu Watu
Coraille
Gaia *2
Ice Jim
Uppers
Bob Joby
Rubie
Zlatar
i want at least one deck for EVO(if that's possible from this deck)
a deck for messing around plz
11 messages
Español Nikoa - subject is closed
Could anyone tell me wich cards would go on a poison deck? In a life gain deck? In a mix of both? Wich would be better? I only know a few cards with such abilities (ex. Geistling). Or if anyone knew all the characters with those habilities it would help too.

« Previous12...659660661662663664...673674Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals