→ Frequently Asked Questions
Each character belongs to a specific clan. It's up to you to decide whether you want to fight for a cause or be a mercenary and work as a freelance.During a fight, if you have 2 different characters from the same clan on your team, a Clan Bonus will be enabled. It can reverse the balance of the force of a battle
- The new generation snack "ChocoMuscles", that claims to make you lose weight while pumping up your muscles, has just hit the stores and more and more Clintizens are giving up exercise to idle away their days munching on them. The stadiums are no longer being tended to and the race courses have turned into dance floors for the Junkz… United by Eyrton, Clint City's top athletes want to save the city and restore the truth: to gain muscle, you need to get punching!!!Bangers
- Founded by the venerable Bodenpower, the Bangers gang is made up of fun-loving youngsters who sometimes get a little unruly. This bad reputation, perpetrated by the government-controlled media, makes people cross the street when the Bangers arrive in town. But they're out to change all that - even if they have to beat it into people’s heads!Berzerk
- After a Xantiax gas leak in the air ducts of the Red One Motel, all the staff and hotel guests were transformed into fearsome beings, possessed by a fury that can only be appeased by intense fighting. In fact, they would have ripped each other to pieces for time immortal if Cortez hadn't united them under a common cause: to find those responsible for their situation and make them pay!Dominion
- The smell of melting plastic and the fumes of black magic emanating from Orfanwood are giving away its very unusual inhabitants...
In the heart of the Tree, a sort of assembly line of toy parts has been set up, headed up by the craziest of them all, the very first Dominion and a self-proclaimed king, steeped in a fantasy world of the Middle Ages...
But with parts inevitably beginning to run out, these demonical little cartoon toys have had to leave the thicket of their forest. And in the city, they’ve discovered their Holy Grail, the substance that will increase their power tenfold, the widely available Pillz...Fang Pi Clang
- The kung-fu taught at Fang Pi School was developed in the Golden Mountain Monastery and is an ancestral martial art. The Clan, lead by the merciless Lost Hog, wants to enforce its warmongering ways on each and every one of us. To gain world supremacy, the Clan is fighting to overthrow the government in favor of a Bruce Lee clone that it has created and raised in secret.Freaks
- Having been around in Clint City since anyone can remember, the Freaks Circus offers unbelievable daytime shows for you and your kids, including fire breathers, knife throwers, big cats and magicians! But when night falls, the show turns into something quite different which, let’s just say, is not recommended for the weak at heart… Come see the Freaks; you're in for a big surprise!!!Frozn
- Just as they were leading a peaceful life at the top of Mount Glatz, the Frozn were struck down by a strange malevolence. Pollution coming from Clint City caused a heat wave that destroyed their ecosystem and upset their lifestyle: a delicate symbiosis of men of the mountains and
techno-loving yetis. So, led by the glacial Kalindra, the Frozn are marching towards the city to cast a chilling effect on the inhabitants of Clint City...GHEIST
- GHEIST is an ultra-secret criminal organization that was founded at the end of the 70s by super-rich Doctor Sigmund Gheist. In order to increase its numbers, it has decided to take control of Clint City and its gangs by hook or by crook.GhosTown
- Howdy, stranger, over the hills and beyond the great desert and the Rocky Mountains lies the little town of Purgatory: the last stop before the great beyond or so the sign reads!
Situated on the crossroads of ancient roads and mystical fault lines, it intimately unites the world of the living with that of the dead. And it is in this godforsaken country, where time and its inhabitants are frozen in the frenzy of the great gold rush, that restless ghosts await their hour: a right of passage to a better world.
But the red tape of the Great Beyond is without a doubt the worst of its kind and kills people through sheer boredom more surely than a bullet to the brain.Hive
- In the distant future is a dead and crystallized world.
The rebellion against Dregn has been vanquished.
The last resistance group, known as the Hive, pirate a Vortex time portal and narrowly escape extermination by transplaning to the past... but the ionic charge is too much for their spacecraft that crashes down into Clint City, not far from the old, abandoned Planetarium.
Lost in an unfamiliar era and rejected by the humans, the Hive hide out in the city only to uncover the existence of their enemy. So, maybe the prophecy was true after all...
Should they take their chance to reform the rebellion... and perhaps change their future?Huracan
- Clint City’s wrestling scene was sent into turmoil when a rush of masked luchadores from Los Santos moved into the top of the Pile Tower. You can say goodbye to the tired theatricals of the W.A.R. and say hello to a real humdinger of a show! Led by Noctezuma, the Huracan believe in just one thing: to defend the weak and oppressed by smashing their opponents' faces with a range of suplex moves.Jungo
- Life for the animals in Clint City’s Zoo was turned upside down the night the meteorite “JNGA XII” crash landed on their cages. In the moments after the crash, radiation emitted by the huge rock, mixed up the DNA of all the creatures in the vicinity. Half-man and half-animal, the Jungo unite behind Ongh and swear to never return to their cages.Junkz
- Wild parties, sex, drugs: the Junkz live to have fun. Unfortunately, the government has recently put a 650BPM speed limit on music saying that anything over that would turn young people into raving loonies. The Junkz have declared war on this law and are fighting for their basic right to do what they please!La Junta
- These light-hearted, loudmouthed fighters are as nimble in their actions as they are in their wisecracks. As supporters of a strong regime, these soldiers have decided to bring society into line, starting by shaving the heads of the wimpy youth. In the long term, they’d be more than happy to take over the running of the government from those “bunch of morons”.Leader
- These outstanding fighters are equally feared and respected throughout the city. As they don't belong to any clan, they are free to ally themselves with whoever they choose. And having them on side is a huge advantage for any clan that manages to lure them into their ranks. But if two Leaders are in the same team, both their abilities will be negated.Montana
- "Family, honor, money and shady plans". The specter of the Montana motto creeps over the city. Having always had a firm footing in the world of crime, the Montana Godfathers have developed a pronounced taste for power. So now, under the iron rule of the formidable Don, their depraved and violent henchmen are all set to spread fear and terror in both the streets and corridors of power.Nightmare
- Like any other city, Clint City has its fair share of demons, vampires and other supernatural beings. Founded by Ielena, the Nightmare Clan’s sole purpose is to give power to these creatures of the night.Piranas
- After scouring the oceans of the globe for many a long year, Captain Bloodh's Piranas have finally cast anchor in town – time to stretch their legs out a bit and let their hair down! Noisy, aggressive and thieving (well, they are pirates after all), they’ve been quick to make enemies, and the odd friend. But all in all, they’re having such a good time, they’re in no hurry to head back to sea.Pussycats
- Feminists are a thing of the past. Make way for the reign of Double X, XX power! For these hot-blooded women, men are nothing more than a means to satisfy their desires. The Pussycat revolution is here and they’ve got their claws out! And to gain influence in government circles, the Pussycats are quite prepared to strike below the belt…in more ways than one!Raptors
- When a plane taking prisoners from Clint City to a new jail mysteriously disappeared, the Government was quick to hush it up. The truth is that following a strange breakdown, the plane disappeared into thin air in the Saudi desert to later crash in a lost world where Jurassic wildlife still prospered.
Forced to come together under the leadership of Clint City’s two most notorious criminals, the surviving prisoners battled against the hostile environment and ended up climbing the food chain.
Now united under the name of the Raptors, the prisoners are back in town with lots of new “friends”. They know full well that their plane was sabotaged and no law is going to stop them in their quest for vengeance!Rescue
- The battle between the clans has plunged Clint City into total chaos, and with all the emergency and rescue services stretched to breaking point, the city's residents are alone and unprotected. Outraged by this desperate situation, Kerry has decided to create a clan of elite rescue workers. Ready for anything to achieve their mission, they won’t think twice about wiping out anyone who gets in their way.Riots
- It was during recent work on the new Clint City subway line that the underground shelter, housing Riotspolis, was drilled apart. This Utopian city, dreamt up by wise men at the turn of the century, could now wave goodbye to its tranquility and isolation. Unsurprisingly upset by this turn of events, the Riotsville Council, led by the Patriarch Pericles, decided that the time had come for them to at last emerge from their isolation and impose their “wise rulings” on this barbaric bunch of hoodlums inhabiting the surface.Roots
- Hey man, society is just so uncool! It's Babylon here. But, the Roots, right, they got it, they knew things couldn't keep goin' on that way; we have to make it real again. So, you know what the Roots did? They went to Babylon to tell the government that everything wasn't gonna be alright, man. But no one would listen to ‘em and that really messed with their minds!Sakrohm
- Start shaking infidels! The Sakrohms spread the word of the Creator-of-All-Things and Great Cosmic Entity, Glibon Dashra Sakrh, the old-fashioned way. These missionaries are trying to convince the government that the only way to avoid a war against other stellar peoples is to burn all works of science-fiction as they are a vehicle of anti-alien sentiment.Sentinel
- The members of Sentinel have one burning goal: to bring law and order back to the streets of Clint City! And if they have to set fire to the town and bathe it in blood to do so… then that’s exactly what they’ll do.Skeelz
- In the Skeelz Academy, all subjects are given equal importance. Whether it’s the art of combat, mastering Space and Time, controlling the Mind, Nature studies or Death exploration, nothing is discounted. And to ensure the same tolerance reigns in the streets as in their Academy, the Skeelz are putting their neutrality to one side for the moment to bring about peace...through the force of their punches, of course.Ulu Watu
- Global warming has a devastating effect on the best spots: snow has become a rare commodity and waves are so violent they can't be surfed... And so the fight begins to urge the government to take into account environmental considerations or, at the very least, to build more skate-parks...Uppers
- As the crème-de-la-crème of the jet-set, the Uppers rule the night. They’ve got it all, and money, champagne and titles are certainly not in short supply. They generally dislike everyone but they particularly despise “the poor who just aren’t the teeniest bit funky”. The Uppers hope that the government will finally take steps to banish ugly people once and for all.Vortex
- In a distant future, a prophet revealed to the menacing Dregn that an alliance of the descendants of the Clint City Clans would bring about the downfall of his evil empire and an end to his reign of terror. To put a stop to this defeat, Dregn has sent his best fighters to eradicate the problem at its source, that is 1000 years earlier, at a time when the clans are at their most divided.