→ Frequently Asked Questions
You must strike as much victories in a row as you can to earn a lot of Clintz.
The Survivor mode is designed as a intense gameplay to make you sweat.
You can play in various Deck Formats and rooms options. You are free to change your Deck and/or your room.Access the Survivors Hall Of FameRules for Survivor:
- Each battle victory will reward you 5 Clintz directly and more Clintz in your Jackpot.
- As you survive battles, you'll climb steps.
- At each new step, the Jackpot Clintz per victory grows.
- The top players every day, week and month in each Deck Format will receive Credits at the end of each period.
- At each new step, you start the battles with one less Pillz and one more Life than the usual 12/12 until you start with 12 Pillz and 13 Life, at wich point you stay with thoses starting values.
- The steps are further and further appart.
- When you lose, you get all the Clintz you've accumulated in your Jackpot and you start over as a new Survivor.
- A draw will be not be counted as a victory or a defeat for both players so you'll not drop to a new Survivor.
- If you have already survived one battle, you can not challenge a new Survivor but they might challenge you.
- Your highest series of victories will be recorded in the Hall of Fame of the Survivor mode.
- You must use Quickbattle to challenge another player.
- You can suspend playing Survivor for at most 45 mins without losing your current serie, after 45 mins, we'll automatically give you your Jackpot and reset you to a new Survivor. "Playing" means playing battles, not just staying in the room.
- If a player is caught cheating or using organized play, we'll remove all his winnings and block him from playing Survivor again.
Victories, Steps, Clintz and starting values:
Legend: (1) Victories counter (2) Clintz Jackpot