Continuando il nostro lavoro su Urban Rivals, sono ormai mesi che lavoriamo sullo sviluppo del nostro nuovo game: Fantasy Rivals, un gioco di carte da collezionare, in un universo fantasy.
Per il momento il gioco è disponibile in versione francese e inglese.
Ritroverete la base che amate tutti, ma con nuove meccaniche di gioco e una nuova atmosfera.
Per essere informati dell'arrivo del gioco e iscrivervi alla Beta privata che comincerà nei prossimi giorni, appuntamento su questa pagina:
Dylan i mod ne sanno quanto tutti gli altri, al massimo dovresti chiedere agli admin., ma giustamente sono troppo impegnati a sistemare tutti i problemi di la
cmq fraggle in un topic ha lasciato scritto
We are working on
Here is a list of (main) stuffs that we are working on and that you don't need to ask again in the forum:
- Navigation inside the game: we are removing the “back arrow” system to a global menu that will allow access to any screen directly. Note: we want to allow simultaneous access to various screens but it might not be available in the very first build.
- Indications of activation of abilities/bonuses AFTER the mana instead of before (to remove the spoiler)
- Position of fight button so it will not cover the other hero
- Individual hero page from the “heroes” page, with details and user-comments.
- Improve feedback during loading times.
- Items offers in the shop (extra animations, backgrounds, titles, and perks like temporary gems / gold increases)
- Notifications of new privates messages
- Sound notification when it's your turn to play
We will also fix all known bugs as soon as possible, including but not limited to:
- broken abilities or bonuses
- players counts in modes
- battle stuck with both heroes in the middle (to be honest, no idea about this one at the moment)
- battle stuck after “opponent found”
- battle using someone else heroes
- sounds not respecting volume settings
- previous completed quest stuck on display while all quests have been completed and it should be 3 new quests
- hero stuck in the middle of the screen when the game “auto-pick” your hero because you were too long
- mousewheel scroll both the game screen and the browser screen (this one is tricky as every browser seems to behave differently)
and more.. but that should cover a big chunk to the first feedback you gave us.
As you may be aware, it was the holiday so most of our team took some time off. Next week we'll be back in full force
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.