Donderdag 17/12/2009, 08:31
Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated
[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :
[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.
[INTRO] + Title
Please, do not give personal informations as your name, your address or phone number, your password, etc.
[LFG] + Title
Explain which kind of guild your looking for.
HOW TO CREATE A GUILD :
You have to know that more than 50% of guild creation requests are refused.
If you want to create your “very own fantastic guild”, please, read and follow this :
- Try to find something original for the name of your guild ( use the guild search tool). Avoid things like “Urban” something, “The killerz”, names with Dark Knights/killers/fighters/soldiers, “naruto” something.
- If the name of your guild is your nickname, it will be refused.
- Do not use too many strange characters as ¥, † or Ø
- Describe your guild in more than 1 sentence. If it’s too short, it will be refused.
- If you do not describe it, it will be refused (no “My very own fantastic guild&rdquo.
And of course no titles or descriptions containing insults, racist comments, religious or illegal subject matter