Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated
[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :
[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.
[INTRO] + Title
Please, do not give personal informations as your name, your address or phone number, your password, etc.
[LFG] + Title
Explain which kind of guild your looking for.
HOW TO CREATE A GUILD :
You have to know that more than 50% of guild creation requests are refused.
If you want to create your “very own fantastic guild”, please, read and follow this :
- Try to find something original for the name of your guild ( use the guild search tool). Avoid things like “Urban” something, “The killerz”, names with Dark Knights/killers/fighters/soldiers, “naruto” something.
- If the name of your guild is your nickname, it will be refused.
- Do not use too many strange characters as ¥, † or Ø
- Describe your guild in more than 1 sentence. If it’s too short, it will be refused.
- If you do not describe it, it will be refused (no “My very own fantastic guild”).
And of course no titles or descriptions containing insults, racist comments, religious or illegal subject matter
Ik heb alles gedaan wat hierboven stond maar ik werd geweigerd!
IK EIS EEN VERKLARING!
Nee, jij het niet alles so gedaan. :) the TAG please and dont forget the link to your guild. lol