Urban Rivals
?
Zich inschrijven            Al in de game →  
Klik hier om je wachtwoord te krijgen

Ulu Watu or Bangers deck? Or Combination?

dinsdag 23/07/2013, 16:37
Rumpelz - Hero Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Gratis Online Manga Ruilkaartspel | TCG | MMO
3 berichten
Rumpelz - Hero Deutsch - Dinsdag 23/07/2013, 16:37

I want to make a strong deck for ELO With the clan Ulu Watu or Bangers OR a combination. These are the cards I have:
Bangers : Angie, Beedboy, Bodenpower, Graff, Lennox, Randal
Ulu Watu: Buck, Daddy Jones, Hikiyousan, Gaia, Janice, Nanook, Numar, Oraya, Shayna, Stanly

I have for the moment 14 000 clintz left to buy new cards.
I hope someone can help me

2/3
Rumpelz - Hero Deutsch
Dinsdag 23/07/2013, 16:46

Beeboy*
3/3
Zen-Allegri - Master - Dutch Pride English
Woensdag 03/06, 13:49

Hi Rumpelz,

I would recommend to combine the two clans. Perhaps you can also take one of them out for a complete different clan. Because Ulu Waut and Bangers have the same clan bonus, you could use some more diverse clan to combine one them with. Don't pick GHEIST or Roots either. You have 2 strong Bangers with SoA.

Beeboy & Daddy Jones are ELO banned so you can't use those. For the Bangers I would definetely use Angie, Graff and Randal. The 4th card you use there depends on the cards you choose from the Ulu Watu. When you pick a 4 star card you have to take a 2 star for the Bangers. I would use Nanook if I had Ulu Watu and then pick 1 or 2 strong cards such as Buck, Hikiyousan, Numar, Oraya, Shayna or Stanly. U can use only few of these cards.

Hope I helped!

Urban Rivals | Gratis Online Manga Ruilkaartspel | TCG | MMO

Het team van Urban Rivals bestaat uit mensen die van videogames en te verzamelen kaartspelen houden, zoals: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat en Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals